Who do you support for Governor in Te...
Imperial Chicano

El Paso, TX

#19047 Jul 31, 2014
Typical wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's a toss up between mexicans and Cubans as to who's the bigger thief.
Trust me, they are as bad as the puerto ricans.think about it, mix a pirate and a black.
About as bad as an irish.cant get any worse then that. What do they all have in common, and throw in there the Australians.....they were all banished to islands..
Hot dog

Tampa, FL

#19048 Jul 31, 2014
Apple gate the best!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19049 Jul 31, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust me, they are as bad as the puerto ricans.think about it, mix a pirate and a black.
About as bad as an irish.cant get any worse then that. What do they all have in common, and throw in there the Australians.....they were all banished to islands..
Not all Cubans, Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, Whites or Blacks are thieves either. Every race and nationality has a low end to their gene pool.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19050 Jul 31, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>If the US Military has a permanent base it is the US it will revert back to Cuba at some point.
Yup and the Cubans who work on the base will be out of a job.
Frank Pharts

Houston, TX

#19052 Jul 31, 2014
In Mexico, a fart is sacred. One woman in Mexico City even saw the Virgin Mary in a fart cloud.
Janie

Tampa, FL

#19053 Jul 31, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I like my church the best. No reading required. Just bring bait and maybe some extra tackle to trade or give to other members of the congregation.
My grandchildren are all Christians. I support their parents wishes. My oldest son is a rare bird. He is a Republican Humanist. His wife is a devout Christian. My half Puerto Rican granson is Catholic. His other grandparents are wealthy. There are more Puerto Ricans in Florida than Cubans. Not to mention the other latin countries. I have always been a liberal. I used to feel bad for Candy Barr back in my Dallas days. I see where she died recently. She was on a TM list as one of the most important women in Texas. She didn't have a chance either. She served time for weed. I just woke up and I need my coffee. Two grandchildren today. A ten year old and a six year old boys. One is my BF's. And Jake is mine. I will clean up the fart jokes before I tell him. He is to young to know WTH. Jake-off means. Lol. I see you are still talking about the Cuban's. Ric is agreat man even though he is a republican.......that believes in a God. I was raised as a Christian. And he was raised Atheist. My DIl is Baptist now. She was Buddhist(sp). I don,t have time to spell check on my nook. Defiant one.......we have a lot in common......you are not r/t. any of my relatives over there? Seeya later as breakfast with my boys. I hope you get to retire soon and live on your land. Retirement is sweet!!!!!!
Janie

Tampa, FL

#19054 Jul 31, 2014
Daaaaayum you guys are wicked. Did you know they are routing a lot of Cubans to Texas because of jobs. I told Ric to never go to Texas. His brother Emilio is wealthy now and he lives in Miami. I can't believe you racist still exist. I think my parents found me under the cabbage because surely I am not r/t you peeps from SS. Ric is security for a level one trauma center here. He has been there for 10 years. TPD tries to recruit him as he is bilingual. The Cubans do help each other out a lot. They are the most successful of the latinos. Ric does have criolla in him. He is light skinned......but part black. I treat him like my son as his mother died. He never saw her again......but she wanted her sons to be FREE! They were lucky as it cost $8,000. To get here by cigarette boat. They have rich relatives in Miami. I won't let him see this trash...nor my. grandchildren of mixed race. It is like watching a train wreck.......you just can't look away from it. I have no idea why my daughter wants to move back to Texas......but it is her home.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Midland, MI

#19055 Jul 31, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
<quoted text>
What a racist bigot.......

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#19056 Jul 31, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
<quoted text>
Your nothing but talk and a mouth. Why dont you impeach the O? Why have you seceded? Were waiting. Yak yak. Racists sore loser, sour grapes.
Ha-ha! Pisses you off that I'm right, doesn't it?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#19057 Jul 31, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Please quit pretending you are a Christian. You and the person from Arizona are both extreme right wing conservatives. I think that XOXO has at least heard of the New Testament, but you act like it doesn't exist
You don't believe in the bible, anyway Fed. Anything I say about God will go right over your stupid atheist head. You and your partner in traitor ism - XOXO.
I know why you had to go to a hospital in CA. It's a freaking mental institution for schitzo's like you.
You're a raging looney-nut yet, I'm supposed to give you credibility? I think not.
Imperial Chicano

El Paso, TX

#19058 Jul 31, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>What has changed? You supported refurbishing even after she admitted making the post," Texas patriots should rape any undocumented women crossing the border". I cleaned it up a bit. You are almost as bad as she is.....
Dont worry, your right they will cower before the Lord.
Imperial Chicano

El Paso, TX

#19059 Jul 31, 2014
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>What a racist bigot.......
Thats a bunch of baloney.Im not white or a Ripofflican.
Imperial Chicano

El Paso, TX

#19060 Jul 31, 2014
Frank Pharts wrote:
In Mexico, a fart is sacred. One woman in Mexico City even saw the Virgin Mary in a fart cloud........
I would go as far as calling it sacred. But i dont have some friends that can even fart a pretty nice tune .
Frank Pharts

Houston, TX

#19061 Jul 31, 2014
Bologna can cause a lot of farts if eaten in bulk.
Imperial Chicano

El Paso, TX

#19062 Jul 31, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha-ha! Pisses you off that I'm right, doesn't it?
No, not really. So why dont you guys Impeach the O or why haven't you seceded? Answer the Question. Its really kinda embarrassing having texas as part of the union. I never admit im from texas in my world travels.
Imperial Chicano

El Paso, TX

#19063 Jul 31, 2014
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>Look at who's racist with your Topix name, really? Just because I am French, I don't go around calling myself Knights Templar....... What a bigot. Just stop it and melt into society..... I promise you won't lose your identity........
French, oh ok I can see why your so quick to surrender.
why

Hondo, TX

#19064 Jul 31, 2014
test
Janie

Tampa, FL

#19065 Jul 31, 2014
Frank Pharts wrote:
Bologna can cause a lot of farts if eaten in bulk.
They serve green bologna in the PCJ........there was a lot of fartin ' goin 'on them days. I still love fried baloney........I have a little redneck in me still. We could eat FREE......but I carried my own lunch. Some of the IM 's liked me and warned me about it. They contract out their food service these days. Profits off of IM'S food. Probably TeaParty Hypocrites. I did love Sheriff Rice. He was HOT for an old man. I see him occaisionally on ID TV.
Janie

Tampa, FL

#19066 Jul 31, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
<quoted text>
French, oh ok I can see why your so quick to surrender.
The Vaden's were French Huegenots. It was great tracing their roots. Sellers is a Vaden........thankfully I am not r/t Grover Sellers. Just some of his family. I am happy I did not mate in SS. I did find out that my BF and I are related........ 20 generations ago. His people were from Arkansas. His dad went to Baltimore after WWII.......went to Johns Hopkins.......then he worked for Martin - Marrietta in the space program. Monet Arkansas is not that far from NE Texas. They say INCEST is best!!!!!!!!.. lol. We share 20 the grandparents.......that is far enough away. We hardly will have children.

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#19067 Jul 31, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>What has changed? You supported refurbishing even after she admitted making the post," Texas patriots should rape any undocumented women crossing the border". I cleaned it up a bit. You are almost as bad as she is.
No, I never supported refurbishing anything and have not stated anything like that. Your memory is just as feeble as hers and you both misread and misunderstand things. And no time did she admit to me she wrote the post, if she did tell that to someone else, I probably just skipped over it. Someone besides you mentioned that post or I would not have just taken your word for it the way you twist facts around. When you mentioned that rape post and I distinctly remember you saying that you respected the honesty of it soooo, that makes you about as vile as her. However, I already knew that so nothing new.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nassau Bay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i love kickboxing League City Jun 19 Amanda Wilkinson 2
Review: Law Offices Of Jerome Karam (Aug '13) Jun 17 Jasmine 5
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun 13 robert 994
Cervelle Homes - Sedona (Feb '11) Jun 10 Steven 78
breaking down Friendswood (Aug '06) Jun 4 Vote 33
Drainage fees May '16 jgarcia 1
News 18-Year-Old Microbiologist Develops Fuel Cells ... May '16 Solarman 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nassau Bay Mortgages