Regatta Apartments, NASA Rd 1

Regatta Apartments, NASA Rd 1

Posted in the Nassau Bay Forum

Thilo

Dallas, TX

#1 Sep 13, 2008
Does anybody have information about Regatta apartments on NASA Rd1? Its just before McDonalds if you go towards JSC
Resident

Cibolo, TX

#2 Sep 14, 2008
Yes, it would be helpful to know the status of the Regatta Apartments
Resident

Cibolo, TX

#3 Sep 14, 2008
Thilo wrote:
Does anybody have information about Regatta apartments on NASA Rd1? Its just before McDonalds if you go towards JSC
I wish I could help you. Are you a resident there? I am but I am in San Antonio at the moment and I haven't been able to find any information on the Regatta's status. Have you heard anything since your posting?
Thilo

Dallas, TX

#4 Sep 14, 2008
Resident wrote:
<quoted text> I wish I could help you. Are you a resident there? I am but I am in San Antonio at the moment and I haven't been able to find any information on the Regatta's status. Have you heard anything since your posting?
No, sorry. Actually, I try to get there tomorrow, stay in hotel downtown. will report, if you have no other information by then. What is your #?
Thilo

Dallas, TX

#5 Sep 15, 2008
We just returned from [email protected] 1. There is no structural damage. Actually, I did not see any windows blown out. We had minor water damage at the walls around the windows. We are on 2nd and 3rd floor. neighbour on 1st floor had no damage at all. I only checked the apartments in the block with low numbers (100-300)]
Resident

Cibolo, TX

#6 Sep 15, 2008
Thilo wrote:
We just returned from [email protected] 1. There is no structural damage. Actually, I did not see any windows blown out. We had minor water damage at the walls around the windows. We are on 2nd and 3rd floor. neighbour on 1st floor had no damage at all. I only checked the apartments in the block with low numbers (100-300)]
Thank you so much - I am in that group of apartments. I really appreciate your help in finding out the status.
matt

Dallas, TX

#7 Sep 15, 2008
Is the office open? Any management there?
Was the power on?
Thilo

Dallas, TX

#8 Sep 15, 2008
matt wrote:
Is the office open? Any management there?
Was the power on?
management and house keeping were there, but not full staff, power was off. water running. phones not working. So we returned to our downtown hotel.
cdwla

Goldonna, LA

#9 Sep 15, 2008
Does anyone have information on the Upper Bay Apartments on Upper Bay Road behind Gloria Dey Lutheran Church? I heard there was a great deal of water in the area but have no confirmation of such. My mother lives in the first floor apartments and is worried about major losses. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Scott

Houston, TX

#10 Sep 17, 2008
CDWLA - I visted Nassau Bay Village Apt's today. It appears that there was no flooding there. The complex has taken damage to the beautiful trees and some gutters. All and All the structure survived very well. There is no power as of this morning and the place has water.
Laura

Silver Spring, MD

#11 Sep 17, 2008
Good to hear about Nassau Bay Village Apts. I lived in #126 a few years ago.
Regatta Girl

Crosby, TX

#12 Sep 19, 2008
Half of the Regatta got power today.

Units in West Side, the 100s, 200s, 300s are back on today.

The rest, unfortunately, is still out.
Regatta Girl

Tomball, TX

#13 Sep 23, 2008
Yes! The rest of the Regatta got their power back last Sunday morning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nassau Bay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: I Love Kickboxing 17 hr Abbey POwers 11
League City Female cop nudes? (Jan '16) Sat John Deer 4
Did anybody hear about the police shooting or w... Fri Corncob Tanus 1
Looking for some good people for a fun retail job! Nov 28 More 3
i love kickboxing League City (May '16) Nov 28 Luv2box 8
TJ Aulds sued? (May '13) Nov 22 carole kirby 4
Kindness is a gift in Houston Nov 9 Criminal Defense ... 1

Nassau Bay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nassau Bay Mortgages