Former residents reminisce

Former residents reminisce

There are 5 comments on the Hibbing Daily Tribune story from Oct 19, 2008, titled Former residents reminisce. In it, Hibbing Daily Tribune reports that:

Cooley was tiny settlement between Nashwauk and Pengilly. I can remember seeking some houses on a hill that were just visible from Highway 169.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hibbing Daily Tribune.

Mary England

AOL

#1 Jan 6, 2009
Hi, I used to live in Pengilly many years ago. I'am looking for an old friend Gay Irish. Anyone know of her? Thanks, Mary
Marrietta Bacigalupo

Pengilly, MN

#2 Jun 17, 2010
Mary England wrote:
Hi, I used to live in Pengilly many years ago. I'am looking for an old friend Gay Irish. Anyone know of her? Thanks, Mary
I Know Gay Irish Very Well She Still Is In Pengilly,I Give Her My Cans All Time.Marrietta..I Also Am From Pengilly,MN.......
Howard Lorenz

Petaluma, CA

#3 Jun 27, 2010
I spent the summer of 1986 in Pengilly. While I was there I met a guy named Nick. We ran around the month I was there. We also ran with a girlamed carol bascaloupo. If anyone knows who I'm describing, please have them get in contact with me at Howard.lorenz@gmail.com

H W. Lorenz,SSgt, USAF
Travis AFB CA
WhatThe

London, KY

#4 Jul 6, 2010
Remember me everyone Tammy Blaylock. I remember when I ruled the town. Higgins High 4-ever!!!
Mary England

United States

#5 Sep 21, 2013
Marrietta Bacigalupo wrote:
<quoted text> I Know Gay Irish Very Well She Still Is In Pengilly,I Give Her My Cans All Time.Marrietta..I Also Am From Pengilly,MN.......
Please tell Gay hi for me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashwauk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Itasca County Deputy Charged (Dec '08) Apr '18 Good Christian Linda 19
News Essar Steel Minnesota pays up, avoids governor'... (Dec '15) Dec '15 jim Armstrong 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) Jun '15 Richard Vickerman 17
News State OKs Magnetation mining lease (Apr '13) Apr '13 Akshay 1
Essar (Mar '13) Mar '13 Concerned 1
News Essar Steel will sell pellets to ArcelorMittal USA (Mar '13) Mar '13 Concerned 1
News Strong as steel: Soaring prices spark a steel r... (Jun '08) Oct '11 lori 4

Nashwauk Jobs

Personal Finance

Nashwauk Mortgages