First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Mike

Bellevue, WA

#1 Sep 5, 2012
any milfs or lonely horney women interested in nsa?
nsa

Hollywood, FL

#2 Sep 5, 2012
Mike wrote:
any milfs or lonely horney women interested in nsa?
There is no such thing as NSA
A Different View

United States

#3 Sep 6, 2012
nsa wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such thing as NSA
. Yes there is men and women have sex all the time withoutt the worry of committment. Some just like it so much together they come back for more.
downtheline

High Point, NC

#4 Sep 14, 2012
Wish i could find me some lonely milf... I'd curl her toes!
hmmmm

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Sep 14, 2012
downtheline wrote:
Wish i could find me some lonely milf... I'd curl her toes!
How would u do that? Do tell u might be in luck.
downtheline

High Point, NC

#6 Sep 14, 2012
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>How would u do that? Do tell u might be in luck.
well first... Take time to cover every inch of her with mind blowing tongue attention, finding each and every sensitive spot on her beautiful body. Then to tease and explore her most senitive spots with long, slow teasing and attention to bring her to each level of an explosion but yet not taking her over the edge until she begs. Not to give in to her screams of pleasure just yet... Over and over pleasuring those areas until she is drenched in her juices and I can feel her swollen button seconds from exploding. She would beg to be released and i would continue to just the right moment of her countless peaks and then take to give her the release that has built to its highest point to be releaved. She would grip the closest thing she could grag as my mouth would work her love areas with skill as she scream with release.... Not letting her streaming nest cool off... And working my skills with the same pleasures I began my journey with pleasuring her beauty.... This goes for many times until she needs to finally feel that throbing sensation of her man slowly glide into her, and continue to bring her to yet another level of passion and pleasure she hasn't yet had....
hmmmm

Bowling Green, KY

#7 Sep 14, 2012
Well I didn't think u were gonna go all out in detail whew weeee. How old are u?
downtheline

High Point, NC

#8 Sep 14, 2012
hmmmm wrote:
Well I didn't think u were gonna go all out in detail whew weeee. How old are u?
I'm in my fifties and know how to appreaciate the needs of a woman and strive to make sure her needs are
Met before my own!
downtheline

Charlotte, NC

#9 Sep 14, 2012
hmmmm wrote:
so since you wanted to know.. Do you feel like I would be capible of handling this situation?
hmmmm

Bowling Green, KY

#10 Sep 14, 2012
No, thought maybe u were in your 20's looking for a youngin to train ;)
Anonymous

Saint John, IN

#11 Sep 15, 2012
WOW. I stumbled upon this site. I'm not a MILF...I dont have any children. But I'm thinkin about traveling to Nashville...to look you up! lol
well

United States

#12 Sep 15, 2012
34 male gonna be in Nashville tonight any takers I'm a country boy that loves eating more than anything
downtheline

Charlotte, NC

#13 Sep 15, 2012
LuvMyHorse wrote:
WOW. I stumbled upon this site. I'm not a MILF...I dont have any children. But I'm thinkin about traveling to Nashville...to look you up! lol
Well it would be a great pleasure to be with a woman that is tired of a quick feel and a cigarette and left not even having a man take the time to get her aroused. I think that you would find yourself although satisfied but wanting a more frequent experience of pleasure. I am sure it's not like feeling complete in and out of bed and that is always my biggest pleasure... To see and feel your body give into and release all of those hidden feeling that you have stored up... To be surprised when a man can rub even your feet and toes and cause your honey to flow as you've never felt before. If you find yourself wanting to see what you might be missing before you find yourself jumping in car to get to Nashville, let me know and we can talk about contact info...i would love to know more about you and to explore all the ways you need to be fullfilled!
Wilson

Iron Station, NC

#15 Sep 16, 2012
You damn hillbillys are something else, grow up dumb asses!
well

Belton, KY

#16 Sep 16, 2012
Actually no, your wife was great
well

Belton, KY

#18 Sep 17, 2012
Haha, dang you are so funny! But no, so I will leave your simple mind to your imagination!
to well

United States

#19 Sep 18, 2012
if u had stroking it's wife she sure isn't a milf bahahaha watch'' life goes on'' she looks like a he on there ya know the star character bahahahahahahahaha!
New

United States

#20 Sep 30, 2012
hmmmm wrote:
No, thought maybe u were in your 20's looking for a youngin to train ;)
So how old are you? I'm 22
masondixon

Mooresville, NC

#21 Oct 4, 2012
Typical women on here.. All yack!
I am GOD

United States

#22 Oct 4, 2012
Don't speak so harshly of women my son i will try my best to deliver you from your evil ways.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bob parks property management (Jun '13) 24 min curious 6
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 28 min your gross 1,535
warning ebloa is spreading!!!!!!!!!!!! 33 min obama sucks 7
Do you know her? Trying to find my sister! 1 hr SRN 3
Time For Sucession, What is Federal Goverment G... 4 hr mamasita 5
Sir Cliff back in recording studio 12 hr dawnwnott 1
Adam Hill 13 hr Wet Willie 4
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 15 hr Red Dog 1,678
Nashville Dating
Find my Match