Teens Arrested in Brentwood for Overnight S. Nashville Robbery

There are 1 comment on the Jul 15, 2013, WZTV Top Stories story titled Teens Arrested in Brentwood for Overnight S. Nashville Robbery. In it, WZTV Top Stories reports that:

Several juveniles are picked up in Williamson County after a south Nashville armed robbery.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WZTV Top Stories.

A Mother

Nashville, TN

#1 Jul 16, 2013
My comment is for everyone: Who are any of
you to pass judgment on anyone!! There are Christians that have children that make bad choices in life it doesn't make a difference how you raise your children they have choices, influences, peer pressure this world is a sick bad place so the parents have nothing to do with it. Did you ever think if they are out robbing someone that they might have left in the middle of the night , stole the car I mean come on stop bashing everyone and it doesn't mean they are trash you can look and tell they need help they are kids .. What if it was your child ? The devil is here to kill , steal the lifes our of children its a sad world .l We All make bad choices in life just some of us never get caught so just remember the way you judge someelse you too will be judged by God. Praying for the parents, the children , and the one who got robbed. Have a Blessed Day...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate (Sep '14) 1 hr GayleWood 4,094
Republican Law In America for Women,Jobs and Bu... 1 hr Sartandy 2
Kelly G 1 hr CHARLIE'S ANGEL 131
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 2 hr Perfection 2,243
Prisoner Transportation Services LLC is a Disgrace (Aug '09) 4 hr epowell 329
anyone remember kelly j lawson 21 hr looking good 4
blues 22 hr rage 1
More from around the web

Nashville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]