outlaws and the easyriders show

Posted in the Nashville Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#1 Jan 29, 2013
lol the big bad outlaws motorcycle gang got so stressed and scared about the IO showing up at the easyriders show that the whined and cried and cringed until the promoters felt bad for them and barred the IO from putting up a booth so the poor aoa would stop pissing their huggies. They decided to make it a no colors show and it's all the fault of the outlaws and their total lack of balls. 81 FOREVER
getoveritcrybaby

Greensboro, NC

#2 Feb 2, 2013
The Iron Order should be ashamed of themselves for spreading lies about Easyrider Events and other mc clubs. It is the Iron Orders fault they were banned from Easyriders four years ago and it is still the Iron Orders fault they are not welcome now. If their members would not have started their shit in the first place they would be welcome with open arms like everyone else. It has nothing to do with the Outlaws or any other mc club and all to do with Iron Order members showing their asses at past shows that got them banned. Suck it up because THIS IS THE TRUTH!!!!!
Mac

Newcastle, CA

#3 Feb 3, 2013
Iron Order caused similar problems in 2009. They caused the problems at the current show. Their vendor money was returned and they were asked to leave. Because of a threat by Iron Order to sue for discrimination, Easyriders had no choice but to not allow any colors. For those of us who have been in the battle and are in the battle for our rights, they know the truth about Easyriders;they are a strong defender of our First Amendment. This is the first show EVER to not allow colors. Go the show, support Easyriders. Once the lawsuits starts you will see the truth.
CJS666

Mentor, OH

#4 Feb 9, 2013
OUTLAWS or more like the inLaws
Boo Boo

Ripley, TN

#5 Feb 1, 2014
15 outlaws jumped 2 men I repeat 2, at the Nashville easyrider show such big bad boys

Since: Feb 14

Columbia, TN

#6 Feb 1, 2014
Boo Boo wrote:
15 outlaws jumped 2 men I repeat 2, at the Nashville easyrider show such big bad boys
Really?
SYLO

Landrum, SC

#7 Feb 1, 2014
You have no idea who they were or what they did. That make your comment boo boo, irrelevant.

Since: Feb 14

Columbia, TN

#8 Feb 1, 2014
Why do silly people make up such crap? Put a band aid on your boo boo, boo boo.
SYLO

Landrum, SC

#9 Feb 1, 2014
Here is one for him. If it was 15 outlaws who beat up two innocent people how come even though the police were there and had the entire incident on video no one was arrested?
satan

Munford, TN

#11 Feb 1, 2014
the heathens were ther with ther kids and no colors can u hear me now looks like outlaws bit off more than they could chew
satan

Munford, TN

#12 Feb 1, 2014
im pickin up my support shirt his week i hope outaws in memphis sack up and tr to take it
babygirl

North Richland Hills, TX

#14 Feb 1, 2014
The stupid outlaws make me scared to go out and ride my bike . You never know when the dumbasses are gonna do something stupid. They are a disgrace to that patch
lol

Loudon, TN

#15 Feb 2, 2014
No Outlaws went to the hospital. I repeat, no outlaws went to the hospital. The one wearing the heathen shirt was in the bathroom, while security blocked it off to the public. He was in there for about an hour. EM T'S was in there with him. When he came out his face was fucked up like a train wreck, and he was still bleeding. While he was being patched up, his buddy left him high and dry and split the scene with his load mouth ol lady, who was snitching on everyone to the cops. There is the truth about the whole situation.
biker

United States

#16 Feb 2, 2014
Really? They are selling T shirt? That sound planned. This is what i know. This new club is formed with ex outlaws and affiliated club members that were put in BAD by either the outlaws or the affiliated club. Now you may ask why is the reason that made them come all the way from east TN? it wasnt the show i bet you. The plan backfired. They got their behind spank.
full throttle

United States

#17 Feb 2, 2014
One of those heathens guys were flat out cold. I gess that the one leaving in a gorney to the hospital. That what i saw.
satan

Munford, TN

#18 Feb 2, 2014
2 men didnt take kids to start trouble and he looks great 15 kids could do a better job they werent from east tnn cant wait for cops to release video . dont forget most important thing Public prception Dont think they can blame losing colors on iron order this time and they still walked out in their shirts no one won but its clear who came out on top and who th public menace is
babygirl

North Richland Hills, TX

#19 Feb 2, 2014
Cone on really the bottom line is 2 guys took on 15 . And came out on top they didn't start it and the video shows that, these guys wearing that OL patch are a pathetic excuse of men. These assholes didn't even care about all the children and bystanders that could have been hurt. I hope the cops put every outlaw out there under the jail.
steven

Union Mills, NC

#20 Feb 2, 2014
All I know for sure is when the Outlaw's buddy came over and picked the other half of his ear up off the floor, I threw up in my mouth a little bit. As for the guy the paramedics were treating on the floor, he just passed out from seeing all the blood.
steven

Union Mills, NC

#21 Feb 2, 2014
satan wrote:
2 men didnt take kids to start trouble and he looks great 15 kids could do a better job they werent from east tnn cant wait for cops to release video . dont forget most important thing Public prception Dont think they can blame losing colors on iron order this time and they still walked out in their shirts no one won but its clear who came out on top and who th public menace is
Last year's show was colors and weapons free. Maybe a ban on colors and metal detectors would have been a good idea this year.
bigdog

Chattanooga, TN

#22 Feb 2, 2014
babygirl wrote:
Cone on really the bottom line is 2 guys took on 15 . And came out on top they didn't start it and the video shows that, these guys wearing that OL patch are a pathetic excuse of men. These assholes didn't even care about all the children and bystanders that could have been hurt. I hope the cops put every outlaw out there under the jail.
Where is the video or what web site is the video on

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
back in black 51 min Brenda Boner 54
anyone remember kelly j lawson 4 hr looking good 2
how does it feel 5 hr jerry 4
Kelly G 14 hr CHARLIES ANGEL 118
Sit and Stare is the Choice for Those Sitting O... 14 hr Culture Auditor 1
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 15 hr wtf1999 2,238
Music Balance Thu gab 1
More from around the web

Nashville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE