stan ethridge

Newbern, TN

#1 Jun 14, 2013
im just wandering is there any decent single women in Tiptonville that is fair and not strung out on pills drugs or isn't full of drama that is looking for a decent loving man to have fun with and fnjoy oneanothers company with no strings attached?
stan ethridge

Newbern, TN

#2 Jun 14, 2013
I just moved to my folks plae in titonville about a month ago, my folks need me they aren't in good health and im just wondering is there a decent single women around that's not strung out on pills or hard drugs that's looking for a fun loving romantic man that needs a good friend and lover that's isn,t full of drama ? just a good ole down to earth lady? if so or someone knows a person that fits this dscription that wants to meet a great man , then get n touch asap tyu..
Mary

United States

#3 Jun 14, 2013
im a gud woman i only uz 13 pill a day. i not abuze thim. do u have money, i is lokin fo a gud guy wif sum money, i jist dont not wont a guy to uz me fo my money az long az u got ur own thin we culd git along gret.
Lisa

Chattanooga, TN

#4 Jul 6, 2013
Hi stan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Out with the old employees in with the new 12 min Uranazhole 4
Test 18 min Testing 1
School Closed- Thanks 1 hr Mom 9
News Thousands support and protest Trump rally in Na... 3 hr Charlie Bob 186
black men of nashville 4 hr and 5
Butthurt channel 5 4 hr Iwant2 8
Music Balance (Apr '15) 6 hr ummm 39

Nashville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance