Police Arrest Suspect In Murfreesboro Murder - NewsChannel 5.co...

The search was over Thursday morning. Police arrested the man accused in a deadly shooting in Murfreesboro and put him behind bars in the Rutherford County Jail. Full Story
Charles Morse

Granville, TN

#1 Jul 16, 2009
DIVORCE ! That is the key word in this crime . I don't know what the other party did to bring this own . Didn't make it right , what he did . But anyone that has been there , or close can understand his pain and stupidity .Love , Hate ,Internal Pain , all bring on stupidity in Divorce .
Kelly Townsend

Nashville, TN

#2 Jul 16, 2009
You might what to know what a kind man this Chris White was.. He had two children and with just visiting a good friend. Murder trumps Divorce any day of the week. I pray for his family and friends that loved Chris White.. We are all feeling this family pain.. I pray that our judicial system gives Derrick Campbell the death sentence and does it fast..Don't let us pay for years of incarceration..When he never gave Chris a chance begging for his own life..Send him straight to hell.Chris White maybe gone but he will never be forgotten by any of us..We love you Chris.
jason parker

Nashville, TN

#3 Jul 16, 2009
Derrick Campbell killed my best friend.Chris was a kind man that would give you the shirt off his back anyday of the week.Chris loved his family and friends.it hurts to know that Chris begged this piece of trash for his life and I hope he gets everything he deserves in jail and in hell.he was a women beating coward that does not deserve to live its said our jails are full of little drug offenders and this idiot is running the streets and know has taking a life of a good good man.Chris left behind a 10 yr old little boy and 13 yr old girl that will never see there father again.i only hope the court system does their job this time and he never gets out to hurt anyone else again.This has hit all of us like a ton of bricks and is so senseless and violent.Chris White is gone but never forgotten.RIP CHRIS YOU WILL ALWAYS BE IN OUR HEARTS AND YOUR FAMILY IN OUR HEARTS AND PRAYERS!
lisa

Mcminnville, TN

#4 Jul 17, 2009
i dont understand how a person can so easily just kill another human being with no remorse or regret. divorce brings out such an ugly side of people. but to kill i dont understand
Fam of Derrick

Gaffney, SC

#5 Apr 28, 2013
Derrick was tha kindest man ! Don't judge him. Shit happens. I love my Cuzo nmw crime he has committed!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 27 min Newt G s Next Wife 3,125
American Sniper is an Extraordinary Film in a B... 6 hr Culture Auditor 1
Opryland Ice spreading germs not cheer 10 hr Website Operator 10
Quest Bicycle - New Electric Powered Bicycles Fri joenewell68 1
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) Fri Johnny 1,867
Knockoff Ugg Boots Thu Jene 4
Guy Hookin-Up going by "Travis S" Dec 25 Gettin it 3
Nashville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web