Agriculture Whistleblower Bill in Nat...

Agriculture Whistleblower Bill in National Spotlight - John Dunn

There are 1 comment on the WZTV Top Stories story from Apr 25, 2013, titled Agriculture Whistleblower Bill in National Spotlight - John Dunn. In it, WZTV Top Stories reports that:

Tennessee's so-called "Ag Gag" bill is getting national attention, and Governor Haslam's office is being flooded with calls and emails.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WZTV Top Stories.

rhonda cane

Mount Juliet, TN

#1 Apr 25, 2013
The idea that so called responsible goverment would stand in the way of what is truly right is repulsive, and make crimi als of those who expose the truth is beyond belief. Pictures are the image that never leave the brain. The only stronger inprint is to see it with your own eyes. You can never hit the delete button on the sight, smell, or sound. Gov.Haslam, go to a puppy mill or a hoarders just once, you would not ever consider this bill. Instead you would consider making the laws harsher against the the violaters. Big or small, buisness, animal, cruelty and inhumane does not have be involved. You pass this it just makes you and your cabinet look more look Profiteers and not leaders.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Out with the old employees in with the new 39 min Charlie Bob 24
dogs on news 51 min Charlie Bob 2
U.S.Economy grew Just 0.7 % the Lowest in 3 years 52 min Charlie Bob 2
$400,000 Liberal Hypocrite Obama 53 min Charlie Bob 3
secret confessions 4 hr NoNaimz 79
Let me judge myself LOL 9 hr Sam Vaknin 1
News Knoxville tops list of high gas prices in Tenne... 12 hr ElDiablo 9

Nashville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance