I do love u & miss u

Posted in the Nashville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sparky

United States

#2 Mar 22, 2013
The world needs more love
D Gibson

Nashville, TN

#3 Mar 22, 2013
What the world needs now, is love.....
tell me

Nashville, TN

#4 Mar 22, 2013
I love you. I miss you. I'm here when you realize that
tell me

Nashville, TN

#6 Mar 22, 2013
A phone call away.
tell me

Nashville, TN

#9 Mar 22, 2013
Not joking wrote:
I will know if this is u or not if u can tell me where i called last time & what happened?
Where you called last time? The place you were in or I was in?
maybe me

Duluth, GA

#12 Mar 25, 2013
Not joking wrote:
Also u have me blocked from everything. It's ok, not gonna worry about it.
where you from here? I'm not if this is you
D Gibson

Nashville, TN

#14 Mar 26, 2013
Depends, where were you when I was at were I was.
Real

Franklin, KY

#15 Mar 27, 2013
The love of my life is a solider .. He is gone and not saw him in several months. He left without sayin goodbye so maybe he did not feel the same as I. Maybe I need to move on, just need to know if he ever loved me..
Good

Bowling Green, KY

#16 Mar 27, 2013
Real wrote:
The love of my life is a solider .. He is gone and not saw him in several months. He left without sayin goodbye so maybe he did not feel the same as I. Maybe I need to move on, just need to know if he ever loved me..
Idea.
Real

Franklin, KY

#17 Mar 27, 2013
You think I should forget him?
Good

Bowling Green, KY

#18 Mar 27, 2013
Real wrote:
You think I should forget him?
Idk, did he have to deploy somewhere? Could be why you haven't heard from him.
Real

Franklin, KY

#19 Mar 27, 2013
He was however he was unable to let me know how he felt prior to his leaving.. So don't know if he loved me or not. He could have told me bye. If it was nothing. Don't think it matters though , I think I will love him no matter where he is,or how long it takes.. He is in my heart.
Good

Bowling Green, KY

#20 Mar 27, 2013
Real wrote:
He was however he was unable to let me know how he felt prior to his leaving.. So don't know if he loved me or not. He could have told me bye. If it was nothing. Don't think it matters though , I think I will love him no matter where he is,or how long it takes.. He is in my heart.
You are dealing with a soldier, they aren't going to tell you their true feelings when they have to go away & sometimes they won't say goodbye because they hope to come back, some think saying goodbye is bad luck. Just give it a little more time, hopefully he is ok where he is. I seen someone who was deployed last year & I didn't want him to tell me goodbye when he got deployed, so he told me he would see me when he got back. I am not in love with him but I care for him, he is suppose to be back in May & this was to be his last assignment as he plans on retiring when he returns. I don't speak with him at all, the last time I seen him was a few days before he left back in september. If he contacts me when he returns we'll see. I do hope he is ok & returns safely.
Real

Franklin, KY

#21 Mar 27, 2013
Oh my we do have alot in common., with the dates and all.. I feel in love with him years ago, but our timing was always messed up. Just last year we found each other again. I send him text daily just lettin him know I am thinking of him as I did when we spent time together. Thank you , maybe that is why he just could tell me. I had not thought of it that way. Guess I just need to pray he comes home safe, so we can see how fair our love will take us.. May your solider return also, safe and back into your life. This man is my true hero ,and I would live the rest of my life n a box on the beach with him, if he wanted... Many prayers to you, may I ask, is yours in afgh, too? If so you have my thoughts..
Good

Bowling Green, KY

#22 Mar 27, 2013
Real wrote:
Oh my we do have alot in common., with the dates and all.. I feel in love with him years ago, but our timing was always messed up. Just last year we found each other again. I send him text daily just lettin him know I am thinking of him as I did when we spent time together. Thank you , maybe that is why he just could tell me. I had not thought of it that way. Guess I just need to pray he comes home safe, so we can see how fair our love will take us.. May your solider return also, safe and back into your life. This man is my true hero ,and I would live the rest of my life n a box on the beach with him, if he wanted... Many prayers to you, may I ask, is yours in afgh, too? If so you have my thoughts..
Yes he is in afgh as well. I do hope they all return safely. I am not expecting a future companionship with the person, just a very good friend who helped me when I didn't have anyone else.
Real

Columbia, KY

#23 Mar 27, 2013
Oh many blessing to you.. Some soldiers are so special they never can be rewarded for all they do.. Who knows they may be serving side by side.. May god bring them all home..
real

Franklin, KY

#25 Mar 27, 2013
oh I know,
Real

Franklin, KY

#27 Mar 28, 2013
I am so sorry.. May your heart heal. And you find someone who really loves you..
maybe me

Covington, KY

#28 Mar 28, 2013
Not joking wrote:
What's so hard about it is, this person once told me they loved me, we planned a future. Now i'm a nobody like I never existed to him.
Where you from?
iluvu

Nashville, TN

#29 Mar 28, 2013
Maybe one day he will see this but I still love you. I'll always care about you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 6 min Reverend Alan 1,514
Sir Cliff back in recording studio 5 hr dawnwnott 1
Time For Sucession, What is Federal Goverment G... 6 hr Old Confederate 4
Adam Hill 7 hr Wet Willie 4
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 8 hr Red Dog 1,678
how many teachers in Nashville smoke weed? Tue kush 6
warning ebloa is spreading!!!!!!!!!!!! Mon Edgar 6
Nashville Dating
Find my Match

Nashville Jobs

Nashville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Nashville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Nashville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]