|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

http://youtu.be/3IHYOy5t0bU

THATS THE WORST VIDEO I'VE EVER SAW IN MY ENTIRE LIFE..WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT TAYLOR? IS SHE LESBIAN OR DRUG JUNKIE NEGRO LOVER? I THINK SHE DOES IT ALL IN HOLLYWOOD ORGIES,DRUGS, BLACK RAPPERS..SICK TRAMP! WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE??
kellerman

Huntsville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

KLANSMAN wrote:
http://youtu.be/3IHYOy5t0bU
THATS THE WORST VIDEO I'VE EVER SAW IN MY ENTIRE LIFE..WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT TAYLOR? IS SHE LESBIAN OR DRUG JUNKIE NEGRO LOVER? I THINK SHE DOES IT ALL IN HOLLYWOOD ORGIES,DRUGS, BLACK RAPPERS..SICK TRAMP! WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE??
I think your post says enough about you. Seek help or your illness.
D Gibson

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Exactly. The 1960's are over. It's a whole new world out there now. You should enjoy it.
Dickhead

Oak Ridge, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

He's just mad because he had a huge argument with his sister/wife.
gaccat

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

http://youtube.com/watch... Questioning a Period
of goofy
POPE

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

D Gibson wrote:
Exactly. The 1960's are over. It's a whole new world out there now. You should enjoy it.
WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THE 1960's ARE OVER? OH, ARE U ONE OF THOSE SWIFTIES WHO BELIEVE IN DISOBEYING PARENTS,GOD, MARRIAGE,CHILDREN AND HAVE NO RESPECT FOR HOW U ACT? YOUR PARENTS WERE RAISED IN THE 1960'S IDIOT SWIFTY13.GO GAY THEN SWIFTY GET AIDS&DIE. I TRIED TO HELP YOU SEE WRONG FROM RIGHT. FOR YOUR INFO, I DONE SAW THE EVIL WORLD &WANT NO PART OF IT.I AM OLDER IN MY 40'S
POPE

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

WHERE IS GOD IN YOUR LIFE SWIFTY13?TAYLOR DON'T EVER WANT YOU OR WILL NEVER LET YOU IN HER HOUSE.SHE WILL CALL THE COPS ON YOU.GO"TRESPASS" ON YOUR SATAN IDOLS(13) PROPERTY THEN. TAYLOR IS A TRAMPY SATAN WORSHIPPER IDOL (Illuminati)CUSS (God) LIKE TAYLOR THEN. BURN IN FLAMES&FIRE.KKK213 BYE
Mafia

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Dickhead wrote:
He's just mad because he had a huge argument with his sister/wife.
I don't have no wife prison beoch. But I can kick your teeth out that is for sure& shoot you 25 times. How would you like it if your Idol gets shot in the head or maybe yourself. You don't mess with people in the cartel world. You think I can't track your IP.. I got technology..remember some people end up dead in their homes or front porches like your idol there..You Sc people or Tn people live sissy lives but the rest of us are hardened cold criminals and killers. I don't like you sickos supporting sick celebrities at dirty sex deeds or nastiness. I want them BANNED!!. YOU PEOPLE WILL BURN IN HELL.IF I LIVED CLOSE--IMAGINE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO YOU OR YOUR FAMILY.. GOOD THING WE LIVE OVER 400 MILES APART OR MORE.YOU SICK BASTARDS ARE ONES THAT SCREW 12 YR OLDS LIKE TAYLOR THERE MAKING HER WEAR MAKEUP GETTING SEX CRAZED OVER HER WHEN SHE WAS 12& MOLEST CHICKENS AN DOGS. PROSTITUTE YOUR KIDS OUT FOR $$MONEY OR A NEW HOUSE OR CAR OR A START INTO CELEBRITY WORLD IN NASHVILLE. ALL FOR GREED __WHY THE REST OF US STARVE & LIVE HONEST DECENT FAMILY LIVES..WE DON'T DO SMUT OR XXX STUFF ON TV OR RADIO.IN MY OPINION(TRUTHFULLY) I WANT TAYLOR SWIFT SHOT IN THE HEAD.
Mafia

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

kellerman wrote:
<quoted text> I think your post says enough about you. Seek help or your illness.
Screw you yankee faggots..i was in Ohio and I punked you all out for 2 years taking your women with the money i made in your towns doing jobs you sorry Mp3&concert goer,video game sissies would not do and paid $15 /hr plus bonuses. I screwed half of Ohio women married or not to Punk you out!!..Because I hate sissies that talk with accents of the north canadian fagg communities. I screwed your wife's, sisters, neighbors,club girls,strippers,plus in the bars we got drunk and cussed you out me& my buddy and tried to start a fight with you & you backed down from us. We were redneck and ready to rumble but you gave us your women without a fight.Your sissy problems is you think or dream of some childhood Tv girl and think she wants your rotten a$$ while she laughs at you and takes your money& scams you all with her ugly fake face heroin,AIDS look with smeared makeup & RED lipstick of streetwalker and is a tramp. screwing negro's for drugs in all media,TV,Internet xxx pictures. I guess yo uthink MADONNA I SHOT TOO!! HA HA HA HA. ACTUALLY MADONNA IS NATURALLY ONE STEP(+) IN BEAUTY THAN SWIFT IS..BUT BOTH ARE NASTY SKANK CELEBS THAT DO ALL NASTINESS. Chew on that YANKEE PRISON BEOCH!!
Mafia

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

I GUESS YOU THINK MADONNA IS HOT TOO. HA HA HA
53 yr old hag with rag face cuntlook. SHE Is ONE GRADE MORE BEAUTY THAN SWIFT IS..YOU SICK PEOPLE SHOULD ALL DIE AND BURN IN HELL!! TAYLOR SWIFT& MADONNA SHOULD DIE SOON& FACE SATAN IN THE LAKE OF FIRE (GREEDY B!TCHES) PLUS I'll BE GETTING YOUR OHIO WOMEN AGAIN SOON!! OHIO GIRLS LOVE US REBELS--THEY SQUEAL IN DELIGHT!! NOT FOR OHIO BOYS WHO ARE GAY LIKE YOURSELFS!!!!!!!! HA HA HA PUNK BEOCH!!
Dickhead

Hendersonville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Mafia wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have no wife prison beoch. But I can kick your teeth out that is for sure& shoot you 25 times. How would you like it if your Idol gets shot in the head or maybe yourself. You don't mess with people in the cartel world. You think I can't track your IP.. I got technology..remember some people end up dead in their homes or front porcphes like your idol there..You Sc people or Tn people live sissy lives but the rest of us are hardened cold criminals and killers. I don't like you sickos supporting sick celebrities at dirty sex deeds or nastiness. I want them BANNED!!. YOU PEOPLE WILL BURN IN HELL.IF I LIVED CLOSE--IMAGINE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO YOU OR YOUR FAMILY.. GOOD THING WE LIVE OVER 400 MILES APART OR MORE.YOU SICK BASTARDS ARE ONES THAT SCREW 12 YR OLDS LIKE TAYLOR THERE MAKING HER WEAR MAKEUP GETTING SEX CRAZED OVER HER WHEN SHE WAS 12& MOLEST CHICKENS AN DOGS. PROSTITUTE YOUR KIDS OUT FOR $$MONEY OR A NEW HOUSE OR CAR OR A START INTO CELEBRITY WORLD IN NASHVILLE. ALL FOR GREED __WHY THE REST OF US STARVE & LIVE HONEST DECENT FAMILY LIVES..WE DON'T DO SMUT OR XXX STUFF ON TV OR RADIO.IN MY OPINION(TRUTHFULLY) I WANT TAYLOR SWIFT SHOT IN THE HEAD.
Aawwwwww, did I upset you, little girl? How many different names are you going to use in this forum?
coming to Nashville

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Dickhead wrote:
<quoted text>
Aawwwwww, did I upset you, little girl? How many different names are you going to use in this forum?
I'll come down ther then.Lets see you call me a little girl then. I will bring my guns and my members with me. You want a problem in Nashville-How many towns are you gonna hide behind. Name your address and street and your family name if you got balls. No cop can save your tail either. We shoot cops too. We shot em on I75 for years they never discovered who did it.DRUG CARTEL IS A MAFIA ORAGNIZED CRIME SWEEPING FLORIDA TO CHICAGO. I CAN PUT A CONTRACT ON YOUR HEAD AS WE SPEAK..YOU THINK I'M JOKING. NAME A RELATIVE IN YOUR FAMILY& THEY WILL BE EXTINGUISED WITHIN A WEEK. WE DRIVE THROUGH THERE TO GET PAIN PILLS ANYWAY.
IN YOUR DRIVEWAY

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

I CAN BE PARKED IN YOUR DRIVEWAY WITH 4 OF US IN A BLACK SEDAN WITH DARK WINDOWS IN A COUPLE DAYS. WE NEED TO MAKE ANOTHER PAIN PILL RUN TO FLORIDA ANYWAY. OXYCODONE SELLS BIG WHERE I'M AT-COPS CAN'T STOP IT(LEGAL) WE MAKE AS MUCH AS TAYLOR SWIFT IN DRUG SALES BETWEEN 100 PEOPLE SPLIT. MESS WITH US THEN. WE ARE COMING TO NASHVILLE!! YOU READY FOR THE FIRE FIGHT(GUNFIRE)WE HATE NASHVILLE AND STARS TOO. WE MAY TAKE OUT A FEW SINGERS. HAHA YOU MUST THINK WE ARE RELIGIOUS BOYS(jokes on you)ONE SLUT NAME MCCREADY GOT SHOT WE SEE(HA HA)
YOU PUNKED OUT

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

CAT GOT your TONGUE NOW..WHAT I THOUGHT I PUNKED YOU OUT AND I CAN RANT ALL DAY & AND ALL NIGHT NONSTOP!! BELIEVE IT_ I'M ALL WIRED AND CAN GO ON & ON& ON. I CAN PEE YOU OFF AND NOTHING YOU CAN DO OR HER OR THEM OR ANYONE.. HA HA HA SATAN IS MORE IN THE EVIL OF MEN LIKE ME THAN YOU EVER KNEW.MY JOB IS TO PUNK PEOPLE JUST THE WEAK HEARTS THEY ARE. USA IS TURNING SISSY GAY. IT SICKENS ME
D Gibson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Funny stuff in this thread. The Klan is dead. Those hood wearing punks have no power in America anymore. Yall suckers should get together and stage a mass suicide. That would rid the world (USA) of your worthlessness. Good day FOOLS!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Nashville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Nashville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Nashville News, Events & Info