9-Year-Old Cancer Patient Gives Remar...

9-Year-Old Cancer Patient Gives Remarkable Gift To Friend - New...

There are 6 comments on the NewsChannel5.com Nashville story from Dec 17, 2009, titled 9-Year-Old Cancer Patient Gives Remarkable Gift To Friend - New.... In it, NewsChannel5.com Nashville reports that:

This Christmas, the gift of a book forever changed the life of one mid-state girl with cancer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsChannel5.com Nashville.

Mary Koebler

Sevierville, TN

#1 Dec 17, 2009
Having met Bishop and her family, I have followed her Caring Bridge with love and concern as Allison posts each entry.

I read about the book, it is an excellent gift from one child (with mom's help) to another, both in need of comfort, support and love.

Cancer is scary enough for an adult but for a child, it is unfathomable. My heart and prayers go out to all these children every day. I pray for miracles for these children.

Thanks for sharing the 'book' with all of us.
Jim Mayer

United States

#2 Dec 21, 2009
LIFE IS SO MUCH EASIER WHEN THERE IS LIGHT IN THE TUNNEL SAVANNAH WAS ABLE TO SHOW BISHOP THE LIGHT. KNOWING IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN FEARING THE UNKNOWN As at the opening of a tunnel a new & healthier future for these brave children.God be with Bishop& Savannah and all children.
Pat Wood Musser

Richardson, TX

#3 Dec 21, 2009
Savannah is my Grand-niece and even though that sounds far removed, I think of her every day. I rememger her at 6 years old - before the Big C came into her life. We were at her Uncle's wedding and I thought she was just beautiful. She took a liking to my granddaughters and followed them all over the place. She was diagnosed with cancer at the same time my much older son was and she has struggled with this for about 4 years. She is so brave and is so loved by her entire family - no matter how far removed - and we all ask and call about her all the time. She has been and will always be a gift to love and cherish and we shall all add Bishop to our prayers. Keep smiling, girls, and know you're loved.
Jan Massey

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 Dec 22, 2009
There is nothing like a friend. Children will never cease to amaze me!
Deon
#5 Sep 23, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.
Hugh
#6 Sep 23, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dolly Parton heartbroken by wildfires torching ... 1 hr Maggie 25
What is going on at Channel 4 in Nashville? 4 hr 37122_BAMF 81
Review: Ilovekickboxing - Nashville (Sep '15) 14 hr Teresa B 20
Negroes and crime 22 hr I used to be someone 3
for r Dec 2 Donewitu 2
Take a guess Dec 2 Booooo 8
News Church of God of Prophecy rethinks position aga... (Aug '06) Dec 2 caliegirl 813

Nashville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nashville Mortgages