reiner

Bardstown, KY

#1 May 8, 2013
You opened it. Good luck. Tonight at midnight your true love will realize they miss you. Something good will happen to you between 1:00 pm and 4:40 pm tomorrow, it could be anywhere. Tonight at midnight they will remember how much they loved you. You will get a shock of a lifetime tomorrow, a good one. If you break the chain you will be cursed with relationship problems for the next 2 years. Karma. If there is someone you loved, or still do, and can't get them out of your mind, re-post this in another city within the next 5 minutes. Its amazing how it works.If you truly miss someone, a past love, and can't seem to get them off your mind....then re-post this titled as " I Still Love You" Whoever you are missing will surprise you. Don't break this, for tonight at midnight, your true love will realize they love you and something great will happen to you tomorrow. Karma. You will get the shock of your life tomorrow.
Report this post
me no one

United States

#2 May 8, 2013
I dont believe in love anymore. love has forsaken me.
who

Conover, NC

#3 May 8, 2013
Are u initials
TIMBO

Hermitage, TN

#5 May 16, 2013
I believe in love 1000%, its the women I have no faith in. I spend all the time I can in church , praying for God to come into my heart as well as prove me wrong (to the firm belief I have that all women this day an age are cheaters, deceivers, self-centered, consciousless And have no idea what it means to be loyal/faithful). So far no evidence to prove otherwise, however I am still recovering from an extremely dark past. But my Lord and Savior Is busy doing a deep cleaning on me right now and I have faith that when he's ready as well as I, he will bring some1 into my life that I can once again feel true love with some1 that that will do the same with me for all the right reasons. LET GO AND LET GOD. THROUGH CHRIST ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE, BUT ALL THINGS WORK ON HIS TIME AND TIME ONLY.
so true

United States

#7 May 17, 2013
Love your outlook , on things, but I also know where you are. Life does get better , it just is hard sometimes waiting for it to do it..
The mind of a man plans his way , But the Lord directs his steps... Blessing to you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
women (Aug '11) 5 hr right r 36
Nashville in the big time now, not the place I ... 8 hr goodgrief 5
Review: Casa Linda & Casa Blanca Efficiency Apa... (Jul '13) 14 hr ThatGirl2012 11
What has happen to Nancy Van Camp? 15 hr Someone 13
Letter to both parties Thu A good start 8
Street racing Wed Anonymoose 2
Did anyone else just see a UFO? Tue nutzaplente 6
Nancy Van Camp (Apr '12) Jun 28 No cigar 64

Nashville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nashville Mortgages