Her

United States

#1 Mar 14, 2013
What it would be like to see u again, if u ever miss me or think about the good that we had? I know I still think about u & still wonder why things had to had to get so ugly. You used to take my breath away the moment I would see u & it made me smile inside & out.
no love

Morgantown, KY

#2 Mar 14, 2013
I also know this feelin all too well... He made my day just by smiling at me..
Fine

United States

#3 Mar 14, 2013
Then i'll keep on trying to hate!
Truly

Cave City, KY

#4 Mar 14, 2013
Tried that also but I can't hate him...
Dont matter

United States

#5 Mar 14, 2013
If someone can call you obsessed for loving them the way real love should be then turn around & say you never loved them. Ha that's some screwed up sh!t right there. Who wants someone who can't believe in you.
Her

United States

#6 Mar 14, 2013
It's just like someone stated to me once. The one's you love the most, hurt you the most.
Truly

Cave City, KY

#7 Mar 14, 2013
So right...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#8 Mar 14, 2013
I wonder...if you could discover private email or text messaging or twitter or anything that would stop you from posting personal messages in an open forum.

It must be hell to have discovered only one social networking option.
Nope

United States

#9 Mar 15, 2013
No,I don't miss you. Your nonsense erased every good memory. I hate you with every fiber of my being and it lights the fire of the energy I use every day to lift from the ground that you tried to stomp me in to. Fu@k you!
Her

United States

#10 Mar 15, 2013
Nope wrote:
No,I don't miss you. Your nonsense erased every good memory. I hate you with every fiber of my being and it lights the fire of the energy I use every day to lift from the ground that you tried to stomp me in to. Fu@k you!
What nonsense? The truth that my son sent that I had to be forced to save in case u accused me of something else that was obviously untrue?
For a devoted christian your not probably not looking to well in eyes of the Lord with your heart full of hate. See that's one thing about me, i've tried to hate for all the wrong u did to me & I cannot it's not me, i'm not that type of person to hold a grudge against someone. Keep thinking that I tried to hurt u or stomp in the ground. Again your wrong about me.
Nope

United States

#11 Mar 15, 2013
Her - go talk to someone else, I wasn't talking to you. I'm talking to the chicken shit piece of back stabbing, lying , cheating, stealing piece of crap ex husband and his family breaking girlfriend. However, if you are his mom, go to hell. All you did was teach you son that cheating was ok. God knows you husband has a kid in every corner of your backwoods county. Good luck choking with your loser son.
Her

United States

#12 Mar 15, 2013
To Nope. Do u see who started this topic? I did & it's not about u. My son isn't married & never has been. U can always start a new topic & direct it whomever your speaking about.
Nope

United States

#13 Mar 15, 2013
OMG - you are soo stupid. Who care's about your son?
Wow

United States

#14 Mar 15, 2013
Nope wrote:
OMG - you are soo stupid. Who care's about your son?
No wonder your husband left you for another woman. Whatabiotch!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#15 Mar 15, 2013
You're all a bunch of technologically-challenged, inbred morons.
Nope

United States

#16 Mar 15, 2013
To Wow ...you got it! Someone had to wear the pants since he was such a momma's boy. Now he lives with her, lmao!!!
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder your husband left you for another woman. Whatabiotch!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Time For Sucession, What is Federal Goverment G... 36 min Old Confederate 4
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 1 hr Prosperity Fundie... 1,444
Adam Hill 1 hr Wet Willie 4
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 3 hr Red Dog 1,678
how many teachers in Nashville smoke weed? Tue kush 6
warning ebloa is spreading!!!!!!!!!!!! Mon Edgar 6
Are there any legal incense blends for sale in TN (Sep '11) Mon sambarrel 37
Nashville Dating
Find my Match

Nashville Jobs