Perry March Appeals Conviction, Seeks New Trial - NewsChannel 5...

There are 16 comments on the NewsChannel5.com Nashville story from Mar 24, 2010, titled Perry March Appeals Conviction, Seeks New Trial - NewsChannel 5.... In it, NewsChannel5.com Nashville reports that:

Lawyers for convicted killer Perry March are asking the Tennessee State Court of Appeals to grant their client a new trial.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsChannel5.com Nashville.

“We "all" have our opinion.....”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#1 Mar 24, 2010
I actually do not know what I think about this........
talk about coming up out of the "blue".
So much has been told here that the truth will never be told.
"He" March has grown old without his freedom & his children. His children have grown up without their mom & dad. His father has died.....Who knows what he really knew "if" anything.
And, Janet March has never been found "if" she is alive or dead!

How much money would anyone out here want to just guess at how much this lawsuit has cost up to date????
Dan

Nashville, TN

#2 Mar 28, 2010
It would be interesting to find he didn't kill Janet.
lakerfan

Murfreesboro, TN

#3 Mar 28, 2010
I'd be shocked to find out he didn't kill her. Just my opinion but I've thought he was guilty since the beginning.
PB Lover

Tullahoma, TN

#4 Mar 28, 2010
lakerfan wrote:
I'd be shocked to find out he didn't kill her. Just my opinion but I've thought he was guilty since the beginning.
I've always questioned his motive for fleeing to Mexico immediately after Janet came up missing. Why did he marry so quickly as well? Why did his father move to Mexico soon after Janet came up missing as well? Perry is as guilty as he can be.
lakerfan

Murfreesboro, TN

#5 Mar 28, 2010
PB Lover wrote:
<quoted text>
I've always questioned his motive for fleeing to Mexico immediately after Janet came up missing. Why did he marry so quickly as well? Why did his father move to Mexico soon after Janet came up missing as well? Perry is as guilty as he can be.
He moved to Chicago first then on to Mexico. His actions always made him look guilty to me. Apparently the evidence made him look guilty to the jury. I don't think we'll ever really know the whole story but I've always felt like he did it. Very few mothers just up and leave their children like that unless they have no choice.
PB Lover

Tullahoma, TN

#6 Mar 28, 2010
lakerfan wrote:
<quoted text>
He moved to Chicago first then on to Mexico. His actions always made him look guilty to me. Apparently the evidence made him look guilty to the jury. I don't think we'll ever really know the whole story but I've always felt like he did it. Very few mothers just up and leave their children like that unless they have no choice.
Remember the rug that was rolled up in the living room that someone witnessed? There would be no reason to roll a beautiful rug up unless to hide a body in it that you intend to dispose of. And how about the construction site that workers kept getting wiffs of something decomposing and where it was alleged that Perry and his father disposed of her body? I'm with you on this one. It all points to Perry killing Janet.
South Nashville Man

Dallas, TX

#7 Apr 2, 2010
PB Lover wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems that you have some information incorrect. I do not point this out to defend PM or AM only to clear up misinformation. First of all, Perry did not move to Mexico immediately after Janet came up missing. Janet came up missing in August of 1996. Perry moved to Chicago about a month later. His brother and sister lived there. He did not move to Mexico until some point in 1999 and married in 2000. In regards to his father, he had actually been living there in that retirement community in Ajac, Mexico for eight years before Perry moved there. So he did not move there after Janet came up missing either.
PB Lover

Tullahoma, TN

#9 Apr 2, 2010
South Nashville Man wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems that you have some information incorrect. I do not point this out to defend PM or AM only to clear up misinformation. First of all, Perry did not move to Mexico immediately after Janet came up missing. Janet came up missing in August of 1996. Perry moved to Chicago about a month later. His brother and sister lived there. He did not move to Mexico until some point in 1999 and married in 2000. In regards to his father, he had actually been living there in that retirement community in Ajac, Mexico for eight years before Perry moved there. So he did not move there after Janet came up missing either.
Thank you for pointing those issues out for me. However, someone else had already corrected me on it. Had you read all of the comments you would have known that fact. I stand corrected, at any rate. Nevertheless, I feel Perry and Arthur were both involved in Janet's death and disposal of her corpse.
WTF

Nashville, TN

#10 Apr 2, 2010
PB Lover wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for pointing those issues out for me. However, someone else had already corrected me on it. Had you read all of the comments you would have known that fact. I stand corrected, at any rate. Nevertheless, I feel Perry and Arthur were both involved in Janet's death and disposal of her corpse.

I understand.
Attention to detail, is the sorely lacking quality, in Mr. South Nash..
You must realize, that you can't pick and choose "posters", from a pool of B.A. Graduates.
South Nashville Man

Dallas, TX

#11 Apr 2, 2010
PB Lover wrote:
<quoted text>
I had not over looked that fact. The person before you had only corrected you on one aspect of the discrepancy. I was just pointing out the other parts of it. No offense or anything, though, I do agree with you on the main thrust of what you are saying. It is highly probable that both Perry and Arther were involved in the disposal of JM's body.
South Nashville Man

Dallas, TX

#12 Apr 2, 2010
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand.
Attention to detail, is the sorely lacking quality, in Mr. South Nash..
You must realize, that you can't pick and choose "posters", from a pool of B.A. Graduates.
This person who apparently wishes to remain nameless appears to be the personification of the pot calling the kettle black. The very fact he thought I was "picking" and "choosing" shows his own absentmindedness. Had he been even slightly attentive to detail himself, he would have realized that I had not missed Lakerfan's post where PB Lover was corrected, but was merely clearing up the remaining aspects of the misunderstanding PB Lover had to set the facts completely straight.
lakerfan

Murfreesboro, TN

#13 Apr 3, 2010
PB Lover wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll just all point it out to you okay!! LOL!

Every now and then there is a show about this story on TruTV. If you ever get a chance, check it out. It's pretty interesting.
PB Lover

Tullahoma, TN

#14 Apr 3, 2010
lakerfan wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll just all point it out to you okay!! LOL!
Every now and then there is a show about this story on TruTV. If you ever get a chance, check it out. It's pretty interesting.
That's okay, sweetie.....I can take being told I'm wrong and admitting to it as well. Believe it or not, I am not perfect by any means. lol lol lol
At least SNM was decent about his manner of telling me. I'll check that out on TruTV. It does sound interesting. Thanks for telling me about it. Take care.
WTF

Nashville, TN

#15 Apr 3, 2010
PB Lover wrote:
<quoted text>
That's okay, sweetie.....I can take being told I'm wrong and admitting to it as well. Believe it or not, I am not perfect by any means. lol lol lol
At least SNM was decent about his manner of telling me. I'll check that out on TruTV. It does sound interesting. Thanks for telling me about it. Take care.
Counselor, how are you doing ? Hope the "Pom" dogs are fine. Some of these posters, are something else. I remember some of the more memorable ones, from the past, vile, annoying, and everything in between. Its most amusing to learn some of the apparent, newer posters, and the personalities. Ive only seen one, that attempted to verbally assault you recently. It happens,so be it. Take care.
lakerfan

Murfreesboro, TN

#16 Apr 3, 2010
PB Lover wrote:
<quoted text>
It's on Dominick Dunne's show. You take care too!
Kyrieeleison

Newark, NJ

#17 Apr 7, 2010
I really dislike judging ppl but the evidence clearly points to PM killing his wife and then living his life afterwards as if nothing happened.He cold heartedly planned to have his inlaws killed as if he was sending the chickens on his father's ranch to their deaths.He has no regards for human life as if he were an animal.He is also responsible for his own father's death and their worried about his 6th ammendment right being violated???.This guy deserves his punishment and I only feel sorry for the kids who are the real victims in this case along with their dear late Mom.What a sorry excuse of a human being,,,may GOD have mercy on the Parents of the victim and PM so that one day he repents.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bad Attitude 11 min Nasty Attitude 57
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 1 hr Red Dog 2,303
Kelly G 10 hr Man In Black 402
back in black 14 hr CHARLIE'S ANGEL 324
Any hot couples or women want to meet up tonight? (Jul '12) 21 hr Sunkiss apple 12
Country Music WTF? 22 hr Mark Olsen 1
jews 22 hr Mark Olsen 2
More from around the web

Nashville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]