The Bible All True or Some True
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Southern gal

Faber, VA

#21 Nov 11, 2013
I don't have a religion,that's man made.I am a Christian .and no I was not around in bible times.lol,however I know an ape when I see one and I don't call him brother! my life is blessed,anything I do for God blesses someone else,so how can that be a waste?I hope you can someday have the joy thDt comes from following the creator.by the way ,what's the recipe for dirt?
evolution

Evansville, IN

#22 Nov 11, 2013
Southern gal wrote:
I don't have a religion,that's man made.I am a Christian .and no I was not around in bible times.lol,however I know an ape when I see one and I don't call him brother! my life is blessed,anything I do for God blesses someone else,so how can that be a waste?I hope you can someday have the joy thDt comes from following the creator.by the way ,what's the recipe for dirt?
I'm a Christian, but I've always kind of felt this way so I will throw it out there. So if there were different species of "apes", one in particular might have been more inclined to these genetic mutations and evolved where the other species did not. This would explain why there are still apes on earth today. Why does this have to disprove creation though? God could have intended on this to happen.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#23 Nov 11, 2013
Southern gal wrote:
Do you know the definition of religion? Christianity is one, just check the dictionary or the US who recognizes it as one.

The rest of what i read was just drivel talking about your joy of ignorance.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#24 Nov 11, 2013
evolution wrote:
<quoted text>
So if there were different species of "apes", one in particular might have been more inclined to these genetic mutations and evolved where the other species did not. This would explain why there are still apes on earth today.
Of course. Every single one of our dog breeds today came from the wolf. We still have wolves don't we? And look at the marvelous diversity in dog breeds. And they are still all ONE species.
Southern gal

Faber, VA

#25 Nov 11, 2013
ok folks I'm not anymore dog than ape! Lol, I should have said,I am saved!and I try to be Christ like ,I fail so many times.I am
Human, but I have His forgiveness.I don't feel my Joy is ignorant ,I just try to bless others with my life.sometimes our understanding is so limited ,we can't understand.That human thing gets in the way,I am saved and I am changed.be blessed!
Judge not

Cocoa Beach, FL

#26 Dec 5, 2013
Mystery wrote:
Is everything in the Bible true?
Proverbs 12:1
Whoso loveth instruction loveth knowledge: but he that hateth reproof is brutish.
Evan

Cocoa Beach, FL

#27 Dec 6, 2013
Mystery wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks S Gal, I wonder how many Christians read this and wouldn't make a comment. Stand Strong.
Merry Christmas!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Out with the old employees in with the new 9 min Uranazhole 4
Test 16 min Testing 1
School Closed- Thanks 1 hr Mom 9
News Thousands support and protest Trump rally in Na... 3 hr Charlie Bob 186
black men of nashville 4 hr and 5
Butthurt channel 5 4 hr Iwant2 8
Music Balance (Apr '15) 6 hr ummm 39

Nashville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance