Spring Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Laurie wrote:
GetReal....you need to get real..... You obviously have very little knowledge of chronic pain treatments and chronic pain patients. Many patients are not optimal candidates for treatments other than opioid medication. They would not benefit from the series of injections, spinal stimulation or surgery, physical therapy, etc. Sure, these are very viable treatment options and aside from actual surgery, should be the first plan of action for treating these patients if they can tolerate the procedures. But to believe that no medication is needed to allow some patients to lead full productive lives is ridiculous. For some, medication is their only option, & to say otherwise shows your superb ignorance. To lump ALL physicians who treat pain patients in with those who "give a few extra...." is ludicrous. Yes, there are huge problems with patients AND doctors and narcotics. You don't have to be a brain surgeon to figure that out. It's everywhere. But there are doctors who are legitimate and care for these patients who have been horribly mismanaged by previous doctors, and these are the patients you refer to who are doctor-shopping, drug-diverting, hopped up patients. And very difficult to handle and treat. Nothing about this area of medicine is 'crystal clear'. Open your eyes.
If you're a nurse, you know that if a patient comes in and says he is in pain, despite what offc notes or imaging reports dictate, you can not tell a patient that he is not in pain. The physician takes that information, and what the patient tells him, true OR false, and decides the best type of treatment for that patient. Narcotics are usually the last plan of action, if at all possible.
Your generalizing all pain management facilities, physicians, and patients as pill mills and drug dealers is preposterous.'Crystal clear' MY ass....
29 "pain clinics" within a days drive of Nashville raided in past SEVEN days..

http://www.ajc.com/news/dekalb/police-drug-ag...
http://www.timesfreepress.com/videos/2012/jun...
http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20120627...
http://www.gainesville.com/article/20120627/A... -
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/agents-7-...
http://video.foxnews.com/v/1709590529001/fede...
http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/Vero-Beach...
http://www.newschannel9.com/news/top-stories/...
http://www.wsaz.com/news/headlines/BREAKING_N...
http://www.cbs12.com/news/features/treasure-c...
http://drugpolicycentral.com/bot/article/wftv...
Kaylahighers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

I just tell them im hurting from all the diseases from my unprotected sex .... It works
iknow

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

get rid of the drug problems on the street shut down the source (pain clinics) you can put the drug dealers and addicts in jail but ,if you dont go to the source of where theyre getting the drugs it will continue ..stop the pain clinics just because they may have credentials making it legal by law does not make it legal for they are murders..theyre only one differince in a drug dealer and a pain clinic dr. one has a license to kill people (called white collar crime ) and a drug dealer doesnt.
jayjaysmith1976

Pigeon Forge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Hit me with your phone number or email and I can help u with pain info!
jayjaysmith1976

Pigeon Forge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Give me a phone number or email and I can help u with a pain clinic in Tenn.
redneck wrote:
dont kno but wished i knew 2
jayjaysmith1976

Pigeon Forge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Give me your email or phone number and I can help u with a pain clinic.
loulou wrote:
<quoted text>whats is the name of the doctor??
christina

Portland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

The ones that are about to get busted along with the drug addicts like you that put these posts up. The electronic systems that have recently been installed in Doctors offices are very efficient. Go beg on the street corners on Jefferson street and Madison. See that a pill dealer shoots you or takes your money and runs. Get a life and quit being an idiot and begging on sites like this for drug dealing drs. You disgusting maggot.
christina

Portland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

jayjaysmith1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are being tracked on this site you lowlife. Can't wait to see all people like you infesting these sites like cockroaches go to jail.
christina

Portland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Ganjalicious wrote:
For recommending a clinic? I just don't wanna blow it up on here. That's not illegal
You are begging for drugs on a public site,,,don't you know they track these sites. Hope you are the next one we see on channel five news.Get treatment for your addiction and a new life.
firsthand

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

christina wrote:
The ones that are about to get busted along with the drug addicts like you that put these posts up. The electronic systems that have recently been installed in Doctors offices are very efficient. Go beg on the street corners on Jefferson street and Madison. See that a pill dealer shoots you or takes your money and runs. Get a life and quit being an idiot and begging on sites like this for drug dealing drs. You disgusting maggot.
i pray they bust the pain clinics and espeacially the private owned ..they killed my son ..until youve lost a child from these so called dr.s you have no idea what a mother goes thru with the pain left in her heart..i hope and pray no one goes thru what i am..speaking to people who does go to pain clinics please listen those dr.s does not care about you all they want is money..if your just wanting drugs which alot of people are take it from a mother who just lost a child please dont do it to yourself or family..you may think it wouldnt happen to you but, i will tell you your destination is prison or death..now thats where your headed if you stay on that same path..
jr holm

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

jayjaysmith1976 wrote:
Hit me with your phone number or email and I can help u with pain info!
my email is dizzigizzi812@embarqmail.com and I am looking for a pain mng docter do you know one
bozo

Abingdon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Need to have Class Action Lawsuits against pharmacies that wont fill legal Prescrptions.
yeah

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

GetReal wrote:
<quoted text>
I too am a nurse and the water isn't muddy at all. The water is crystal clear.
NO reptuable physician sets up a real pain management practice unless they can offer non-drug options. This person is DRUG SEEKING. They want to get LOADED. They want to know which doctors will get them HIGH. They are looking for a pill mill. What they need is treatment. They need to stop taking narcotic pain meds. There are many effective ways to treat pain that don't involve opiates/opiods. But this isn't about pain, it's about getting HIGH and we're making it too easy for people to get HIGH.
Until we shut down pill mills and take away the ability for these doctors to SELL PRESCRIPTIONS, take away their DEA numbers and suspend their licenses people will not seek treatment and will DIE.
The overwhelming majority of doctors who SELL DRUGS can't make a living practicing medicine. Read these posts.."He always gave me a few extra.." What do you think that means?
These doctors are no better than any drug dealer selling crack to people who prostitute themselves for a crack rock. It's no different. Muddy water my ass..
Amen. sweetheart. You got it nailed!
Need info

Hendersonville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

jayjaysmith1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cstan2009@aol.com just moved here need some info, thanks!
sorry for ur loss

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

firsthand wrote:
<quoted text>i pray they bust the pain clinics and espeacially the private owned ..they killed my son ..until youve lost a child from these so called dr.s you have no idea what a mother goes thru with the pain left in her heart..i hope and pray no one goes thru what i am..speaking to people who does go to pain clinics please listen those dr.s does not care about you all they want is money..if your just wanting drugs which alot of people are take it from a mother who just lost a child please dont do it to yourself or family..you may think it wouldnt happen to you but, i will tell you your destination is prison or death..now thats where your headed if you stay on that same path..
I am truly sorry for your loss. However, your son made a choice, the choice to seek out a pain doctor, for whatever reason, made the choice to take more than was recommended. I lost my husband to chronic pain, not the meds, I wish he had taken the meds but he said they made him tired and feel off, but he was in constant pain, which can slowly erode your will to live, half the time he could not walk (thanks walmart) and was in a wheelchair, one day while I was out of town, he decided he couldnt hurt anymore and took his life. This was his choice. I cant blame it on chemicals, maybe the lack there of, or anything else, it was his choice, same as your son made his choice. Did your son know the risks? Unless he was mentally handicapped yes he did, did my husband know what he was doing, yes he did. We live with the loss, hearts break over again every day. But it is wrong to blame others, or ourselves. Drugs only kill because people make the choice to misuse them, same as gun kill because people make the choice to misuse them. I have days I cannot walk I take the meds my doctor prescribes, very carefully, I also take the stupid shots, and have been nothing but worried that I will come down with the meningitis that is happening. Why should those of us that need this to live normal lives be punished because a few make lousy, messed up choices? There will always be those that misuse the resources that man comes up with to make life better, just as there are those of us that do not. I do agree, I would not trust a doctor that is recommended solely because they prescribe pain meds, that should be on a one on one basis, not standard practice, however, finding a competent dr, that you are comfortable with is very very important since you share so many personal details with them, and is a basic right.
Mom, I am sorry we should not out live our children, and we should never have to live with death by suicide of our loved ones. but they are adults and make their own choices.
firsthand mom

Cosby, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

sorry for ur loss wrote:
<quoted text>
I am truly sorry for your loss. However, your son made a choice, the choice to seek out a pain doctor, for whatever reason, made the choice to take more than was recommended. I lost my husband to chronic pain, not the meds, I wish he had taken the meds but he said they made him tired and feel off, but he was in constant pain, which can slowly erode your will to live, half the time he could not walk (thanks walmart) and was in a wheelchair, one day while I was out of town, he decided he couldnt hurt anymore and took his life. This was his choice. I cant blame it on chemicals, maybe the lack there of, or anything else, it was his choice, same as your son made his choice. Did your son know the risks? Unless he was mentally handicapped yes he did, did my husband know what he was doing, yes he did. We live with the loss, hearts break over again every day. But it is wrong to blame others, or ourselves. Drugs only kill because people make the choice to misuse them, same as gun kill because people make the choice to misuse them. I have days I cannot walk I take the meds my doctor prescribes, very carefully, I also take the stupid shots, and have been nothing but worried that I will come down with the meningitis that is happening. Why should those of us that need this to live normal lives be punished because a few make lousy, messed up choices? There will always be those that misuse the resources that man comes up with to make life better, just as there are those of us that do not. I do agree, I would not trust a doctor that is recommended solely because they prescribe pain meds, that should be on a one on one basis, not standard practice, however, finding a competent dr, that you are comfortable with is very very important since you share so many personal details with them, and is a basic right.
Mom, I am sorry we should not out live our children, and we should never have to live with death by suicide of our loved ones. but they are adults and make their own choices.
i respect your opinion and im really sorry for your loss but, just to let everyone know alot of drs. are prescribing meds that should not be taken together.check out dr. sanjay guptro studies requested by president clintion because he had 2 freinds sons died because the drs. are not doing their research before prescibing these meds..my son did not over take the prescibed amt..these pain clinics (most) are only after money..and i do not care who knows dr micheal moore at back to wellness in nashville as same as put a gun to my sons head and killed him..and alot of drs.not only him is guilty of the same thing..im sorry forany one loosing a loved one but,no pain of loosing someone is the same as loosing youe child that you gave birth to.its a total different pain...
livingdaytoday

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

apptonfri wrote:
<quoted text> I have an appointment tomm. Spoke to them on wed. Now they are not answering the phone. Do u all know if they are still open? The drs name is dr.Moore
back to wellness in nashville tennessee is CLOSING!!! talkes to Gina and carol and they said the new Dr got scared off by DEA does anyone know of a good clinic in the tennessee area if yes please let me know need to find one asap thanks

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

jayjaysmith1976 wrote:
Give me your email or phone number and I can help u with a pain clinic.

<quoted text>
please can you help me find a pain clinic i was going to back to wellness in nashville but they are closing i live in tennessee please i need to find one asap my email is ruiz198177@yahoo.com if i can ever return a favor just let me know thanks
whocares

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

livingdaytoday wrote:
<quoted text>
please can you help me find a pain clinic i was going to back to wellness in nashville but they are closing i live in tennessee please i need to find one asap my email is ruiz198177@yahoo.com if i can ever return a favor just let me know thanks
unfortunatly, i doubt anyone is going to find a new clinic,so many have been shut down in the last cpl weeks, there is a flood of people just like you calling everywhere trying to get in and unfortunatly people on both sides of the argument are ruining a legitment legal scientifically proven and govt. regulated form of medical care for honest legitimate people who need the care. These medications weren't smuggled in from mexico,grown in the woods somewhere or cooked in a bath tub with toxic chemicals. People will always look to take advantage of anything to get high or make a buck. So lets punish everyone for a few bad apples. Its like taking a hunters rifle in the country because people in the big cities cant keep from killing each other.Chronic pain is now considered an actual disease process and it is required by law to be treated and anyone who has been trained in a medical field such as nursing or as a doctor recently knows that,they teach in nursing school right now that you can not let your personal and or moral beliefs influence your decision to administer pain medicine. Its a patients right, and right now on the tenn pharmacy board web site it clearly states that a patient has a right to have his/her legal perscription filled at the pharmacy of his/her choice in a timely manner but thats not happening.Didnt the supreme court just rule a pharmacist could not refuse to fill birth control or mourning after pills based on moral beliefs but this is somehow different. Pharmacist are suddenly capable of looking at someone and knowing magically if they need a medication or not, wow I dont know a doctor who can even do that,just look and know and its because of dumbasses screwing the system up and pharmacist being afraid of getting in trouble for not scrutinizing scripts enough but look at the Tennessee pharmacy board website and see the statistics on how many pharmacists and techs are addicts and being disciplined for it or stealing from the pharmacy or patients bottles,its not just some pill seeking junkie causing the problem. And shutting everyone down doesnt cure the problem,laugh at everything I wrote but remember this, there is fixing to be a heroin epidemic when everyone is cut off cold turkey and its the only alternative to painful withdrawls,just like moonshine during prohibition and desperate people will be robbing other patients and pharmacies in record numbers. The mexicans wont care what law is passed the heroin will flow like honey and it is already happening in other areas where clinics were shut down in mass so its not somthing that has no evedince to support the statement like all the other bull shit on here. Even the so called good doctors are jumping in already to fill the void of the closed clincs, doctors and nurse practicioners with no background in pain management jumping into the business and cutting people down or off so they look good but still charging ridiculous office visit fees to desperate people. Who can pay those high fees and not be selling some of the meds to cover all the costs of the vist and script. Pharmacies wont fill if you have insurance so they can quadruple the cost to cash paying customers. The people from florida should have never been allowed in the state after being run out of there, thats when things trully tanked out for everyone on both sides, all these carpet baggers screwing over the poor hill billys as usual.And these forums are being used as evedince to get the new laws passed by the way so pat yourself on the back for getting in here and begging and trading info, almost as stupid as selling your shit in front of your clinic, everybody is at fault and GREED is the root of it all
firsthand mom

Cosby, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

sOME oF THE STATEMENTS MADE BY WHO CARES I AGREE..BUT, IM A MOM AND NURSE WHO LOST A SON BY A NEGLGENT DR. AND BACK TO WELLNESS PAIN CLINIC..IM SORRY FOR ANYONE IN PAIN .TRUTH IS I PRAY THEY CLOSE EVERYONE OF THESE PAIN CLINICS. OWNERS AND DR,S NEED TO BE SENT TO PRISON CAUSE THEY ARE THE MAIN CAUSE OF SO MANY ADDICTS TAKING OPIATS.BENZOS.ETC.. THEY ARE SOME GOOD DR.S THAT WILL HELP WITH REAL PAIN ISSUES..BUT, THESE PILL MILLS, DR.S,AND ALL THE EMPLOYEES OF SUCH SHOULD BE CHARGED FOR DISTRIBUTING DRUGS AND GIVE AN ACCOUNT FOR THE LIVES THEY HAVE TAKEN,FAMILYS DESTROYED, AND MOMS AS MYSELF HURTING SO BAD WORDS CAN NOT DESCRIBE THE PAIN.I REALLY WOULD LOVE TO BE ABLE TO LOOK AT DR,MILLER IN THE FACE

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of91
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Nashville Forum right now

Search the Nashville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 14 min NTMD8OR 138,379
WARNING AIG Company in Brentwood 3 hr Pat Porter 1
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 6 hr Dread 1,310
att new enternet 9 hr DKS 2
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 9 hr BOB 8,588
DHS corrupted 11 hr Terry 1
Study Cites Nashville as One of Nation's Toughe... 17 hr Cindy Garner 1
•••
•••
•••
Nashville Dating

more search filters

less search filters