what drs prescribe pain meds

Posted in the Nashville Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
4x4 Silverado

Williamsburg, KY

#1 Jun 5, 2011
Yes i know of jesus and online interventions thanks for your concern but can anyone answere my question
RA Too

Knoxville, TN

#2 Jun 22, 2011
Try the new clinic at 1219 mcgavock at..I was at McDonalds and people standing everywhere waiting. One person said he been there for 8 hr. So must be worth the wait. Its called BACK TO WELLNESS the guy told me they got ran out of knoxville so maybe they will last for couple of weeks. I hear it's ruining all the buisiness's there close. One person said they had over one hundred people booked in 1/2 day! And they didn't know how to run the place. Yelling and screaming at the clients. Someone needs to show the the way out of that town. The owner is a real BAST!!!. Ronald
Cledith

Knoxville, TN

#3 Jun 22, 2011
Yea its the Knoxville wellness. This one is saying they bought Knoxville name and patients out the truth is they came here and starting this one back to wellness and moved all patients here because they indeed did get tossed put out Knoxville. Look it up on the news. Wate 6. The story speeks for itself. And yea they say knowbody can get alone with the owner. He runs his mouth all day long at the clients. He is a newyorker comeing here wanting our Tn. Money
Hell him making $150,000 a week here. Where's the DEA.
Alleycat

Pigeon Forge, TN

#4 Jul 6, 2011
That's right they are the ones that came from Knoxville, they used another person to open it up and then fired her. The best one there at least she cared about the patients and not the money. Now all they have is a bunch of pill heads running it .especially the guard he takes everyones money. And the supposed to be nurse she makes a lot of money from patients. And she has no license to be a nurse .coleranda thanks he has everyone fooled but he docent they will eventually get him
Puss12

Pigeon Forge, TN

#5 Jul 6, 2011
I heard the same thing I hope they didn't used the lady but that's the kind of people they are they make tons of money they have most of the time over 100 patients there is no way one dr can see that many patients in one day. He is cutting everyone down because he nos the dea will be there Ron is a prick and his guard is to he has 3 or 4 clinics open all ready you would think he had enough money by now but he is greedy they want it all no matter who they kill
MrsDeVille

Portland, TN

#6 Jul 9, 2011
I hope this was put up by the DEA or TBI. I think they could get this crap under control if they checked these forums. Using a public forum for drug hook ups, I don't think that was the purpose of this.
laughin at ya

Nashville, TN

#7 Jul 9, 2011
RA Too wrote:
Try the new clinic at 1219 mcgavock at..I was at McDonalds and people standing everywhere waiting. One person said he been there for 8 hr. So must be worth the wait. Its called BACK TO WELLNESS the guy told me they got ran out of knoxville so maybe they will last for couple of weeks. I hear it's ruining all the buisiness's there close. One person said they had over one hundred people booked in 1/2 day! And they didn't know how to run the place. Yelling and screaming at the clients. Someone needs to show the the way out of that town. The owner is a real BAST!!!. Ronald
AWWWW>>> did u get turned away..only a pill head would know the business and snitch cause u didnt get invited to the party..GO TO REHAB loser and let the real patients get thier meds junky

Since: Mar 10

Elizabethton, TN

#8 Jul 12, 2011
What is the phone or contact number for BACK TO WELLNESS.........I lost the knox. number.
POKER

Rockwood, TN

#9 Jul 19, 2011
YEAH CLANDREA IS A REAL JERK, WHAT KIND OF PAIN DO THEY TREAT THEY NOW WANT MRI'S THEY KNOW THEY HAVE TO HAVE THEM FRO THE DEA HEIS A PRICK AND THAT BITCH RECEPTIONIST HIS SISTER THE DRUNK NEEDS HER ASS BEAT SHE IS A DRUNK DRINKS IN FRONT OF PATIENTS IT REDICULOUS SO WHAT IS RON? ANY KIND OF PAIN CAUSE I KNOW YOUR ON THIS SITE.
mikkee

Rockwood, TN

#10 Sep 13, 2011
Well you know Ron Ive not been able to come to your clinic to get my medicine and for your smartass information i am not one of those junkies, I have real issues and your dr will not call my insurance so i can get an mri I have xrays just no mri I have drove for miles to get there since you opened in knox and nash and now im in a mess run your business correctly- Have your dr call my insur so i can get an mri have not been able to come there since and I am from tenn
sandra lee

Morristown, TN

#11 Nov 17, 2011
if anyone knows the kingsport number for this office please post it or email me at sabrinalee2011@hotmail.com
Michael

Brentwood, TN

#12 Nov 29, 2011
Hey if anyone is experiencing pain and would like to live pain free than feel free to email me. michaelb4572@gmail.com
Why are people addicted to pain medicine?
Is there really any evidence that the pain medication facilitates healing?

Need to know facts: Pain medications are a real boon for people who are suffering from terrible aches and pains. Some of these medicines are extremely helpful in recouping back to life and stretching life expectancy in illnesses like hyper tension, heart problems and diabetes. They help to alleviate the pain for people who have become victims of accidents, injuries, operations and degenerative illnesses like arthritis.
But the biggest draws back of these medicines are that there is every chance that you become addicted to them if you are not really careful with them. Even though they may be a real blessing in times of severe pain, a person finds it extremely difficult to put a sudden stop to it even after your pain subsides. The result is that the victim begins to continue the medicine without letting anyone know that he is still using it. This can develop into a very dangerous health situation if left undetected.
There are numerous pain relief medicines that are available in the market today which are intended to relieve various kinds of aches and pains. But you should remember that many of them are not as effective as they claim to be. But there are a number of such medicines which work wonderfully also.
The most popular pain medications are Imitrex which is extremely effective in curing migraine headaches. Ultracet is another common pain reliever that is mostly given to reduce post operative pain like dental surgery. Tramadol, Celebrex, Floricet, Soma and Ultram are the other common pain relievers. Some of these drugs are said to have a lot of adverse effects like vomiting, dizziness and drowsiness. If you happen to experience any such symptoms for this drug or any other pain killer you are having, you have to stop taking the medicine and get in touch with your doctor at once.
Michael

Brentwood, TN

#13 Nov 29, 2011
I am a licensed Massage therapist
leelee13

Morristown, TN

#14 Dec 5, 2011
I thought my experience at this office to have saved my life i was experiencing awful pain and would drive a thousand miles to visit with them although i thought they were opening an office in kingsport which would be closer but they are not obviously why do some people have to ruin it for all the people like the comments above dear Lord ! Thanks Michael that was a helpful thought for the day though!
Justin

Knoxville, TN

#17 Jan 6, 2012
I've had great success with them.. they always give me a few extra...
rjkb

Powell, TN

#22 Feb 20, 2012
where can i get scripts filled i am from knox and apparently wasted my money cause nobody will fill for them from nashville to knoxville. this is ridiculous, i nd some help, bad
rjkb

Powell, TN

#23 Feb 20, 2012
i mean nobody, i have been trying since wed and only have two more days until it is not gonna happen period 7 day deal. i hope nobody is planning on going down there cause they will be wasting there money all the pharmacies are saying they either are out which is a lie, that they aren't taking anymore pain contracts(meaning they are still filling for existing patients), or the one that really sucked was a straight out "we don't fill for this clinic"! so i am screwed. I guess what i am saying is don't waste your money!350 bucks gone not to mention gas, food, and the most critical thing life expectancy due to stress!this really sux
rjkb

Powell, TN

#24 Feb 20, 2012
if can help email me rjkbrooks@yahoo.com
SAS

Bowie, MD

#28 Feb 28, 2012
I have a apt with them on Friday does anyone know if perceptions are being filled now?!?
I've had back surgery twice & no longer have insurance I stay in constant pain & need this medication so I can function & take care of my children. If anyone can help please let me know
Thanks!!!!!
here ya go

Harriman, TN

#29 Feb 28, 2012
SAS wrote:
I have a apt with them on Friday does anyone know if perceptions are being filled now?!?
I've had back surgery twice & no longer have insurance I stay in constant pain & need this medication so I can function & take care of my children. If anyone can help please let me know
Thanks!!!!!
call Nashvklle Health services by Baptist Hospital and they will take you 1st visit they didn't write nothng but Tremadol but the reat was good to go. I haven't been there for about 3 yrs. cause I got in one in Knoxville since I'm up here now but a friend of mine called them a few months ago and they said they was taking patients. They will drug test you every visit but Dr. Arodondo will help you if you need help. They are across the stret from Baptist on 18th street off from Church and Broadway downtown Nashville.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 2 hr Latter Day Taints 2,814
Opryland Ice spreading germs not cheer 11 hr Coldasice 1
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 14 hr please 1,860
impeach Obama (Nov '13) 14 hr Go Blue Forever 71
Outstanding Steel Guitar player Wed Steeler 1
Wife cheated need an opinion Wed Website Operator 17
Obama Defends Immigration Reform Action at Town... Wed lolol 4
Nashville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web