Brentwood, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

get your eyes off of what you think you dont have and onto what you do have. Go and serve those less fortunate than you and your life will change.
fred Friendly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Quit Your Whining wrote:
<quoted text>
Is everyone in the state of Tennessee a sniveling whining worm? Just curious.
No. There are plenty of abusive uncaring assho#les like yourself.
Not lost

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

How can u just forget & move on when all the damage that has been done just stays with u.
He wonders why but hasn't the slighest idea of what he has really done & I guess ignoring it all for him tells me he knows how wrong & shltty he was. If I could forget it all, don't u think I would have by now, u just don't get it & u just don't care. You think your better than other's when actually your a joke. I can't ever sleep & when I do I hope I never wake up again. They say love yourself, I do love myself but hate the fact I was made a fool. They say other''s can't make u happy, that's because it's not happening to u, when someone u love walks away let's see how u feel.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

I know how you feel. I rarely go in depth on this subject but I see your posts and I know you are hurting because I am too. Iam going through a divorce after almost twenty years with three kids. He messed up and I ended the relationship. We haven't lived together for a very long time and I know I still look for him around the house, especially when I wake up. My friends tell me that I need to find someone else but I can't. You see, I'm still in love with the person I thought he was, the man he should have been.
Not lost

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

I am just so tired of thinking about everything, it's always everyday & it disrupts my life of trying to even get the simplest thing done.
I know i've done wrong, I never cheated on this person, not sure if he did me or not.
I want to forgive & forget but it's so hard when your alone & have no one to talk to when u need to. I just never thought I would be the only one that cared, the only one left holding all of it on my own. I am tired, just worn completely out & would love a break, would love something to pick me up for a day, just to smile instead of cry.
Quit Your Whining

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

fred Friendly wrote:
<quoted text>
No. There are plenty of abusive uncaring assho#les like yourself.
Limp wristed Freddie, so did you finally come out of the closet? Tell us are you the pitcher or the catcher in your relationship? Tell your three dollar bill boyfriend hell-0.
Not lost

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

I just need the strength to be able to refuse this person if he ever tries to come back in my life. I can't allow it, too much time has went by with no understanding & no respect.
Anything can happen to change things, but i've got to stand my ground if that ever happens.
Not lost

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

I am just dammed if I do or don't, so guess what....i'm just dammed.
So sad

Greer, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Well, it could always be worse. I feel sorry for women who cross paths with my ex. He has admitted to having sex with several prostitutes, atleast four with aids(two already dead from it that I know of), many with hepatitis and something else I can't remember right now. He laughed about it when I voiced concern for the women he plays. He says they deserve it because we are still married. As if its all their fault! I just thank God that I stopped sleeping with him a long time ago.
So sad

Greer, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

And before anyone starts on me, its not my place to tell all our friends and family that they shouldn't be sleeping with my husband. They already know that. This has to be the definition of karma. Whew, it feels good to get it off my chest though because I can't really tell anyone and they probably wouldn't believe it anyway. That just goes to show that you don't know how someone really is until you've been married to them.
Obama

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

Take a long crap. That's what Michelle tells me to do.
geeez

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Not lost wrote:
I would give anything to be happy again, i've tried for months & months, will soon be a year.
It's taken a toll on my health & I wish all of it never happened, I did have a better life before I met this person.
See a doctor. get on a good anti=depressant. Didnwonders for me.
Iddeeit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

geeez wrote:
<quoted text> See a doctor. get on a good anti=depressant. Didnwonders for me.
Guess you didn 't read all of this? The person said they tried everything and sometimes medications help some- not everyone.

I think this person has been hurt deep inside and people are so selfish these days they don't care who they hurt and or how long they suffer.

I just hope they are okay and don't do anything dumb.
Quit Your Whining

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Maybe this will make you feel better. Almost all men cheat. The difference is that about half of them are smart enough not to ever get caught. After a few years their wives think they can trust them and they never even consider it again unless the husbands do something stupid and they finally get caught. For some reason most married women blindly and stupidly trust their spouses. The simple truth is that MEN CHEAT PERIOD. Men are not meant to be monagomous. Basically the only ones that never cheat are the ones that are too ugly, scrawny, scragly, poor, have no confidence, have inadequate male equipment, a combination of any of these or worse yet a combination of all of them. Oh yeah, one more thing. For those of you whose husbands appear to be so religious, holier than though and go to their place of worship every week, those are some of the most prolific cheaters as they feel they actually have a license to do so. Now for all of you blind, stupid women that jump on here to defend your husbands go for it. But chances are either he really has cheated on you and with a number of women or he is just an ugly worm of a man. The reason I know so much about this outside of my own personal experiences, is that men like to talk about their sexual conquests. The best thing except for the gratification of the sexual encounter is talking and bragging about it afterwards. The women who like to cheat come from all walks of life, but the ones most likely to cheat are between the ages of 28 and 36. The younger they marry, the more likely they are to cheat. After 8 to 15 years of marriage they get bored sexually as they NO LONGER GET ANY ATTENTION FROM THEIR HUSBANDS. They are busy running the house and raising kids while their husbands are out making money and cheating on them with women that don't have so much to deal with. Believe me, these women if enticed and given a little flirtacious attention are so eager for sexual attention, a guy almost has to take to sewing his pants shut! In reality moth of them are looking to improve their standing in life and look for men that make them feel sexually important again. THE INTERNET HAS MADE CHEATING AMERICA'S GAME. So don't whine darling, you are in pretty much the same boat with all married women, it's just that most of them don't know it, won't admit it, or simply choose to be ostriches, stick their heads in a hole and accept it. I don't know how many cheating spouses will read this but I am sure many of them will smile a guilty little smile knowing I could not be more accurate. So darling get all prettied up, buy some cologne that makes men want to inhale you, take time to look and feel sexy and go out and buy a wardrope that makes men want to look at how delicious you really can be. Trust me you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

PS. You don't need to thank me, my reward will be knowing I have freed another delicious female to know it is ok to be sensual, provacative and desirable on this earth.
Oh but your wrong

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

This man has found christ and promises he will never cheat again. Even though he did it so many times with different women for most of the 15+ years marriage. He has changed and loves his infinite devoted wife. The one who knew about it long before he got caught. She only wanted to save the marriage when he got caught.
Quit Your Whining

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

I'm wrong? You imbecile you just proved my entire theory. YOU CHEATED FOR 15 YEARS UNTIL YOU DID SOMETHING STUPID AND GOT CAUGHT!
most certain

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

this man won't stop he's probably got another fool on the side.
Not lost

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Really I don't care who does what anymore, i've done too much damage to alot of people & I honestly can't take it anymore. No one wants to be around u & they could care less where u are or how u are. I am done beating myself up, done thinking. I am going to do what i've should have done months ago.
Please stop

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Stop
Not lost

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Yes I am going to stop allright. I am sick of thinking about the things that have happened. Sick of looking at my kids knowing I did something I thought was going to be better for me & how i've let them down. I am sick of praying to God to take my feelings away of caring for someone who made a fool out of me & taking the easy way out. I gave up everything for NOTHING!!!! I have nothing, I have no one that wants to deal with me anymore. I have made out my obit & it's nothing anyone can change & it will have this persons name in it & it will forever be in the history & there won't be no deleting it! He will realize what all he put on me by ignoring me & abandoning me. No need to post a reply I won't reply anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scoreboard 11 min rob 1
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 1 hr straight talk 1,489
Personal- looking for a w/m to share with hot wife 7 hr 1st Time 32
Women answere this 8 hr Fat Dude 19
Nashville Sucks (Mar '10) 10 hr Stuart 62
Reese Witherspoon Moving To Nashville - Report 10 hr Stuart 2
hotel info 10 hr Stuart 2

Search the Nashville Forum:
•••
•••