Susan

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#22 Oct 16, 2012
whats the point wrote:
The pain doesn't always "pass." Someone said that earlier but it's not true.
My wife divorced me for an old boyfriend nearly 4 yrs ago and it destroyed me. Then my business failed and I lost my house to foreclosure. Unemployed and broke in this economy and over 50 and can't get a job.
People here mean well by telling others that it "will get better" but it doesnt always.
I truly Feel Your Pain! Years ago in Nashville,Tn. I went through your exact situation! I was successful and had everything going and then shit hit the gigantic fan!!! So, I went to God for relief of my pain and suffering of business, boyfriend, home and career! Then, out of no where, God sent the most amazing Christian man my way! My life has never been better! I surrendered my entire life to God and Jesus Christ! I must admit, God Never puts more on us, than we can handle! Look back now, God had to remove items and stuff, that wasn't right for me in my life! Material stuff, never makes you happy! Well, maybe for a short time. It does take money to live. Quality of life is Always better, than the man made stuff! God Loves Us, No matter what our situation or our sins. Unconditional Love! Hang on, something beautiful and great is right around the corner! NEVER LOSE FAITH!!!!!!!!!!
Susan

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#23 Oct 16, 2012
Not lost wrote:
Thank u, delicious 1 for understanding, it sucks when u stay so stressed & it makes u vomit everyday from thinking about it all. I just never thought at my age I would be induring all this all for such a long period.
Surrender Your Heart and Soul too Jesus Christ! Jesus, will Never betray you or forsake you! He will lift you up ! God Bless! Love yourself and Pray for daily guidance! Jesus is the way! God Bless! Never lose Faith!
Susan

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#24 Oct 16, 2012
Where Will You Spend Eternity? John 3:36

For GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD THAT HE GAVE HIS ONLY
BEGOTTEN SON, THAT WHOSOEVER BELIEVETH IN HIM SHOULD NOT PERISH, BUT HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE.
JOHN 3;16
Not lost

United States

#25 Oct 16, 2012
Susan thank u for your kind words, I do appreciate it, wish there were more people out there like u. I have read the bible several times, still read it. I won't ever lose faith, just because i've been put thru so much does not mean I will ever give up. I have just had a hard time understanding the cruelty of someone who claimed u to be the love of their life, someone that introduced me to his friends as his future wife, but then turn around & leave u at the worst time possible. I gave alot to this person more than he apparently deserved. I am still a person with feelings & like I said i'm still here but i'm severly struggling to try & get by. I don't think this person realizes the affects of what this has done to me & if u never try to put yourself in my position there is no way anyone can. Yes I have said some awfully terrible things to him, but what he doesn't understand, is the actions he has done is what has brought about my angry feelings, no I don't & never meant any of it, I just tried to find every way possible to get him to listen. Women have a lot more emotions than men & when your hormones are all out of wake from a loss it's even worse. I pray God helps him understand one day & still continue to pray for everyone else & myself.
Not lost

United States

#26 Oct 16, 2012
All I can say is that I tried & tried & have held on to what I believe was meant to be & I don't want it to ever come back later to bite me after i've moved on & someone say, why didn't u fight, because I have without a doubt.
Susan

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#27 Oct 16, 2012
Not lost wrote:
Susan thank u for your kind words, I do appreciate it, wish there were more people out there like u. I have read the bible several times, still read it. I won't ever lose faith, just because i've been put thru so much does not mean I will ever give up. I have just had a hard time understanding the cruelty of someone who claimed u to be the love of their life, someone that introduced me to his friends as his future wife, but then turn around & leave u at the worst time possible. I gave alot to this person more than he apparently deserved. I am still a person with feelings & like I said i'm still here but i'm severly struggling to try & get by. I don't think this person realizes the affects of what this has done to me & if u never try to put yourself in my position there is no way anyone can. Yes I have said some awfully terrible things to him, but what he doesn't understand, is the actions he has done is what has brought about my angry feelings, no I don't & never meant any of it, I just tried to find every way possible to get him to listen. Women have a lot more emotions than men & when your hormones are all out of wake from a loss it's even worse. I pray God helps him understand one day & still continue to pray for everyone else & myself.
God removed from this man for reason! He isn't WORTHY OF YOU! God will open that door, for the right Love of your life! Please, be patient and not bitter. We have too let God work for the betterment of our lives. I had a horrible childhood! Thank God for my loving grand-parents! Because of the values and morals that were taught and teached by my grand-parents, I'm better human being...with tons of Love and Compassion! Old saying goes, someone always have it Worst than we do! When you ask God to forgive this person, you can move forward with your life! Hanging onto what if, or what should have taken place with your relationship. Never healthy relationship in the first place. God spares us from situations, that Aren't Right for Us! Year from now, you will thank God for removing this man Out of Your Life! You have value in your life! You have to learn to trust yourself and your emotions. Don't allow negative relationship to destroy your heart and soul...and your character! Pray, for God to heal your heart and He Will! At the same time, he will open the door for positive blessings for you :))) You have your health! If you dwell on this negative situation and this man, you will surrender to depression and loose your sense of self! Stop feeling sorry about this relationship...God rescued you from back man...who ISN'T WORTHY OF YOU! Start Living and Loving...Girlfriend:))))

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#28 Oct 16, 2012
Go Susan!! Testify! Lol Great advice!!
Susan

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#29 Oct 16, 2012
delicious1 wrote:
Go Susan!! Testify! Lol Great advice!!
Thank You! Not a Man or Woman "ALIVE" hat hasn't been thru
some type of dysfunctional relationship! Without pain no gain...who ever came up with that quote, can bite it...I don't Want the Pain~
Time does heal our open wounds! Lesson to be learned is: Don't bring baggage into the next relationship...Not fair to your new partner or Love! Start Fresh with a healthy open mind. Yes, we women are emotional creatures! Thank God We Are!

Location hidden

#30 Oct 16, 2012
I agree with everything you said. My heart ached when I read this thread because you are right, we've all been there. Its wonderful when women support each other. Life is tough at times. I so hope she reads this and realizes that the world isn't always cruel. Things will get better. :)
Not lost

United States

#31 Oct 16, 2012
Kind of hard to believe in anyone when they could care less if u did or not. I had a tough childhood myself & if it weren't for my grandparents & aunt no telling what would have happened. I've always had trouble wondering if anyone ever believed in me since my mom never believed me as a child, that is why I try my best to believe in other's. I put off alot of things in my life waiting for the right time & right person, I mean years of my life & to have someone u wanted more than anything to end up resenting u is way more hurtful.
I am still gonna do my best, that's all I can do for now.
Jimbo-Anon

United States

#32 Oct 17, 2012
Why are you still wanting that boy who acts like a girl , who still lives off daddy an mommy , can't even provide a decent home for his child!
Go out an get you a fine man who works an provides. A Man , not a boy that would appreciate a fine beautiful lady as yourself.
Go for the gold not scrap metal! Teehee
Not lost

United States

#33 Oct 17, 2012
I never asked him to financially support me, I can take care of myself in that way. There are also alot of people losing their homes today. I really am tired of talking about this, that's why I wish I could forget. I do find that family to be very odd when they return a sympathy gift for one they lost, strangest thing i've ever seen in my life, now I know where the disrespect comes from, something i've never been is disrespectful. Makes me feel sorry for them.Guess that's the difference between myself & him, I do have a heart & I do respect. I am actually sick of reading the stuff on here & other forums, the meaness & cruelty of other's, that's why i've always wanted to sit down & work my problems out face to face. This world is one crappy place.
Not lost

United States

#34 Oct 17, 2012
Just so u all know, I just got back from a very nice lunch date with a very nice gentleman who asked me to dinner tonight as well & it went well I didn't cry. I actually had a few good laughs. So see i'm trying.

Location hidden

#35 Oct 17, 2012
I wish you all the luck!
Not lost

United States

#36 Oct 17, 2012
Ok there has to be a conspiracy, I get a call from this man's number a few minutes ago, he's married! So the last person I dated ended up being a woman beater, the one before that one dies of brain aneurysm. So tell me anyone got any thoughts on this?
Not lost

United States

#37 Oct 17, 2012
If there is a plan for me, I wish it would hurry up! I am disgusted with everything.
Quit Your Whining

Raleigh, NC

#38 Oct 18, 2012
Don't tell people your problems because 80% of them don't care and the other 20% are glad you have them. Here is my prescription for you if you want to feel better. Go get a quart of Southern Comfort, a bag of ice and some tart lemonade & drink up baby.
Go Ahead and Whine

Hermitage, TN

#39 Oct 18, 2012
'Quit your whining' is one of the reasons the world is in such a mess. This is obviously a person without a sensitivity chip. The world is full of compassion-less monsters like her/him.

Their 'solution' to their own misery is alcohol which is of course only a temporary buffer and one that eventually leads to grievous health problems and death.

Note to 'quit your whining': Did you know that the death of an alcoholic comes by way of vomiting out your own blood? Its a painful way to die.
Not lost

United States

#40 Oct 18, 2012
I don't drink anyway & not about to start, i've been sick enough to add something else on top of it.
Quit Your Whining

Raleigh, NC

#41 Oct 18, 2012
Go Ahead and Whine wrote:
'Quit your whining' is one of the reasons the world is in such a mess. This is obviously a person without a sensitivity chip. The world is full of compassion-less monsters like her/him.
Their 'solution' to their own misery is alcohol which is of course only a temporary buffer and one that eventually leads to grievous health problems and death.
Note to 'quit your whining': Did you know that the death of an alcoholic comes by way of vomiting out your own blood? Its a painful way to die.
Is everyone in the state of Tennessee a sniveling whining worm? Just curious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
groomer has it worst dog grooming salon! (May '13) 2 hr Jim 3
shemales/trannys 2 hr nice1968 2
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 5 hr robo 1,798
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 9 hr barry 2,460
Protestors on I24 23 hr over it 3
Need help Wed Seriously 1
Tonight at 6: Perry March Answers THe Hard Ques... (Nov '08) Wed ann 18
Nashville Dating
Find my Match

Nashville People Search