I will be glad when this life is over

Posted in the Nashville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
why me

United States

#1 Oct 13, 2012
I am ready to just get it over with a year of living hell is enough GOD!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#3 Oct 14, 2012
It can't be that bad. *hugs*
Buddy ro

Travelers Rest, SC

#4 Oct 15, 2012
Jesus has open arms and there is room for all. This is not just a saying when people are down but a very true statement. I can't make it without him in my life.
Not lost

United States

#5 Oct 15, 2012
Well I can say for me, when someone that claimed to care about u so much leaves u with such horrible unforgettable memories & all u can seem to do is think about them because that person never ever tried to make it right or make u feel better it weighs heavy on the mind & heart & sometimes u just wanna go to sleep & never wake up another day having to think about it all.

Location hidden

#6 Oct 15, 2012
You gotta believe that you will be happy again.
Not lost

United States

#7 Oct 15, 2012
I would give anything to be happy again, i've tried for months & months, will soon be a year.
It's taken a toll on my health & I wish all of it never happened, I did have a better life before I met this person.
who cares

Travelers Rest, SC

#8 Oct 15, 2012
But when you truly meet Jesus and give him your life, you really start to live. Speaking from experience not just hot air. Put it all aside for a moment, read John in the testament sometime soonthis and give your life to Jesus.
Not lost

United States

#9 Oct 15, 2012
You know I gave my life to Jesus along time ago & i've begged & I get down on my knees daily to ask him to take all this away to let me live with some peace of it all or to take away the hurt & pain. Guess what...it's been a year of praying & asking but that doesn't mean I give up on him, but it's wearing very very thin. I just want to be happy, I want to be the person I was before & he best be answering me soon, really soon because a month from today is gonna hit me like a hell & i'm dreading oh god I am dreading it.
Buddy ro

Travelers Rest, SC

#10 Oct 15, 2012
My heart is breaking for you. Pray with you I will. I promise you.

Rejoice not against me oh mine enemy! For when I fall I shall arise and when I sit in the darkness the Lord shall be a light unto me.
Micah 7:8
I made it

Antioch, TN

#11 Oct 15, 2012
i know right now you feel like you can never be happy again but it will pass. It takes forever but you hang in there, you can make it. One day you will smile again, I swear
I made it

Antioch, TN

#12 Oct 15, 2012
Not lost wrote:
You know I gave my life to Jesus along time ago & i've begged & I get down on my knees daily to ask him to take all this away to let me live with some peace of it all or to take away the hurt & pain. Guess what...it's been a year of praying & asking but that doesn't mean I give up on him, but it's wearing very very thin. I just want to be happy, I want to be the person I was before & he best be answering me soon, really soon because a month from today is gonna hit me like a hell & i'm dreading oh god I am dreading it.
He never answers, you have to ride this one out on your own
Not lost

United States

#13 Oct 15, 2012
If I ever smile before next month hits, it will be a miracle.
Not lost

United States

#14 Oct 15, 2012
Oh & i've been riding out everything on my own, trust me, just me.
whats the point

Hermitage, TN

#15 Oct 15, 2012
The pain doesn't always "pass." Someone said that earlier but it's not true.

My wife divorced me for an old boyfriend nearly 4 yrs ago and it destroyed me. Then my business failed and I lost my house to foreclosure. Unemployed and broke in this economy and over 50 and can't get a job.

People here mean well by telling others that it "will get better" but it doesnt always.
Not lost

United States

#16 Oct 15, 2012
I am sorry for all your loss & four years WOW, there is no way I could live four years of this.
It's hard when u love someone so much to let go so easy, if u can let get so easy then there must have not been any love to begin with.
I know i'm trying to live right & doing what is right in Gods eyes, I just wish he would answer me soon. I done everything I know how to do & nothing has made it easier.

Location hidden

#17 Oct 16, 2012
Yall do know that God could be waiting on you, right?
We need time to grieve after any loss but then we have to move on.
Not lost

United States

#18 Oct 16, 2012
Yes God gives us answers but it's up to us to make the decision, some refuse his answers & choose a lfe of dishonesty, myself I choose honesty because without that u have nothing & if u can't be honest with the one u truly love then what good is it?

Location hidden

#19 Oct 16, 2012
I know exactly what you mean! I often asked my ex, "If you're not honest with anybody your whole life then who's going to know you?" People that choose this kind of lifestyle will never be loved by anybody, not truly. You can't change them and if you're not careful, they will change you. I have been through it all and then some. My friends said I was a glutten for punishment. Lol
Off to work now.
Best wishes to all!
Not lost

United States

#20 Oct 16, 2012
Thank u, delicious 1 for understanding, it sucks when u stay so stressed & it makes u vomit everyday from thinking about it all. I just never thought at my age I would be induring all this all for such a long period.
Not lost

United States

#21 Oct 16, 2012
enduring*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nancy Van Camp (Apr '12) 2 hr Big b 23
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 3 hr KiMare 2,874
Church of God of Prophecy rethinks position aga... (Aug '06) 12 hr Been there 764
Obama Defends Immigration Reform Action at Town... Fri ronnie 6
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) Fri b1234here 1,861
Opryland Ice spreading germs not cheer Dec 18 Coldasice 1
impeach Obama (Nov '13) Dec 18 Go Blue Forever 71
Nashville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Nashville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Nashville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Nashville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 9:00AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
Bleacher Report 9:45 AM
Complete Preview for Falcons vs. Saints
Bleacher Report10:16 AM
Complete Preview for Saints vs. Falcons
CBS Sports 4:35 AM
Falcons expected to fire Mike Smith; could be eyeing Broncos' Adam Gase
NFL 6:10 AM
Injury roundup: Falcons optimistic Julio Jones will play