Daycare faces eviction after legal fight

Daycare faces eviction after legal fight

There are 22 comments on the WSMV-TV 4 News story from Jan 28, 2013, titled Daycare faces eviction after legal fight. In it, WSMV-TV 4 News reports that:

A longtime Nashville daycare operation is being evicted, leaving dozens of families in the lurch, after it found itself caught in the middle of a brutal legal battle over the role of sexuality in the Episcopal Church ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSMV-TV 4 News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#23 Feb 11, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
So in additon to being an heretical fake priest, either you can't understand the English language or you are a lying s@@@bag. I suspect it is more likely the latter.
It's true, George. You are a very suspicious person. Because you expect to get screwed, you prepare to screw everybody else.

The prayer of Self-fulfilling prophesy at work.

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

#24 Feb 11, 2013
RevKen wrote:
<quoted text>
It's true, George. You are a very suspicious person. Because you expect to get screwed, you prepare to screw everybody else.
The prayer of Self-fulfilling prophesy at work.
And projection at it's finest - I know what I do to others so I'm ready for them to screw me back.

Karma is a bitch, aka you reap what you sow.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Women who want to cry victim instead of stoppin... 3 hr AJ 64
The lean drink 12 hr Mom 16
Love that Nashville 14 hr congrats 43
Vince Gill love child 17 hr ummm 2
News Church of God of Prophecy rethinks position aga... (Aug '06) 18 hr What is for sale 855
Taylor 4 jezebel 19 hr Cyphilis 19
Cayce homes Tue Mom 3

Nashville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nashville Mortgages