Review: Donald D Zuccarello Law Office
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hunter

Los Angeles, CA

#24 Oct 1, 2013
This Place Sounds Like A Real Rip.
Wayne

United States

#25 Oct 4, 2013
Reading all these comments, it appears nashville attornies are extremely corrupt.
Branded

Los Angeles, CA

#26 Oct 7, 2013
The thing so bad about it is attornies generally make the laws, interpretate the law, but rob everyone they can blind and call it right and lawful. i myself am sick and tired of them and think it is way past due for them to pay and live by the same laws and standards that we do.
Brad

Hermitage, TN

#27 Oct 7, 2013
All these comments on her from CA make no sense to me... Not sure how they really pertain to this topic which is a review of a law office... seems like someone really just hates lawyers...
Stuck in the Middle

Nashville, TN

#28 Oct 7, 2013
All of these law firms that spend a fortune on advertising pretty much work the same way: They get a bunch of iffy cases, a bunch of worthless cases and a few home runs. If you have injuries that create sympathy, are pretty, have a case where the defendant has deep pockets and is obviously at fault, then they want your case. If your case is iffy, they will likely farm it out to another law firm for a cut of any settlement. If it's a dog, they'll probably make a few phone calls and see if they can bump the insurance company's offer a little. As others have mentioned, worker's comp cases in TN are pretty much a crapshoot. Also, the closer you get to trial, the more that they want to settle because at some point they have to actually prepare a case. There is a lot of turnover because they will hire just about anyone with a law degree. Once they get some good experience, they move on to some place where they keep a little more of the pie. Most of them have never stopped looking.

As far as the posts from CA, that dude obviously has some issues and time on his hands. Don't know what happened to him, but he's hurting.
Branded

United States

#29 Oct 8, 2013
Yea, I suppose I do have issues. I Have issues with All that is going on in Washington. I have issues with money being printed off at a rate that Will soon break this country. I Have issues with my taxes getting higher all the time. I Have issues with the supreme court interpretating the constitution to their liking. I have issues with a government wanting to take my guns. I Have Issues with politicians doing things that would land most of us in jail. I have issues with judges influencing cases to make sure the outcome suits them & they can & do. I have problems with lawyers that could care less about their clients just the money & lie every other word that comes out of their mouth. I could Go On for hours With My Issues. So If You like all that these crooks are doing, that's You, I HAVE ISSUES With Them.
Brandon

Shepherdsville, KY

#30 Feb 16, 2014
You are talking about http://www.ddzlaw.com this firm correct?

I've used the law office twice now for two separate cases and both times everything went smoothly.
Pissed In Tennessee

Murfreesboro, TN

#31 May 1, 2014
I was referred to Don's office by another attorney. I was told my case was good and strong. I had over 20 witnesses to what took place at a job site. This was a case on Employment Laws. After signing the contracts, I was told to sit back and they would handle everything. This case was supposed a huge federal case because of all my charges against the companies envolved and how large they were. I was supposedly looking at over 300k minimum. I've never met with Don himself, I was given 1 paralegal handling the case for a while, then they switched it to another. I didn't get to meet anyone from the firm until my deposition and the paralegal that was supposed to be there 15 minutes early to talk with me, was actually 15 minutes late. The whole while there, she barely paid attention or wrote anything down. She played on her cell phone most of the time. I had a family emergency that came up when we broke for lunch. I was told if I left, they would have me charged with content and arrested, and for spite they held me for another 5 hrs there! All this time I was assured my paralegal and attorney had everything in hand and all was going good. Deposition deadline was yesterday, I have just found out that the only depositions my representatives took was the ones I had the complaints against, they never called or spoke to in any way shape or form to my own witnesses, and now they're stating my case is weak and trying to push me to settle for less then 10k if I want to see anything from the case. Also when I signed the contract with them. The agreement was I would pay 40% to them if I won (agreed upon only because of the amount), if I dropped the case myself, I would owe them filing fees and time spent costs, if I lost the case, I would owe nothing. Now I'm being told that I'll have to pay them 40%+ filing fees + depositions, if I drop the case, I'll be held accountable for 1/2 the defenses attorney fees on top of my attorney's fees. I've spoken to several attorneys and they state that sense my deposition deadline has passed that they can't take my case because it was highly unlikely I could get an extension. Their advice, settle, then contact the board and the BBC and report them. That there wasn't much else that could be done this late in the game. My advice to everyone, DON'T USE THIS FIRM! They will lie to you to get the case, but half hazardly represent you, and try to push you for the lowest settlement they can get just to have it done with and move on to the next case.
wondering

Nashville, TN

#32 May 13, 2014
Detroit wrote:
ALL LAWYERS Here In Nashvegas Are Liars & Cheats. round Em Up & Throw Them Off The Top Of The Bat Building. make Nastyville a Better place to live
yes, they are all liars, cheat.......but they are attorneys. They are used to being lied to, so they have to argue with a bigger lie. I hope this firm comes through for me and I will give them a glowing report in the end.
wondering

Nashville, TN

#33 May 13, 2014
Pissed In Tennessee wrote:
I was referred to Don's office by another attorney. I was told my case was good and strong. I had over 20 witnesses to what took place at a job site. This was a case on Employment Laws. After signing the contracts, I was told to sit back and they would handle everything. This case was supposed a huge federal case because of all my charges against the companies envolved and how large they were. I was supposedly looking at over 300k minimum. I've never met with Don himself, I was given 1 paralegal handling the case for a while, then they switched it to another. I didn't get to meet anyone from the firm until my deposition and the paralegal that was supposed to be there 15 minutes early to talk with me, was actually 15 minutes late. The whole while there, she barely paid attention or wrote anything down. She played on her cell phone most of the time. I had a family emergency that came up when we broke for lunch. I was told if I left, they would have me charged with content and arrested, and for spite they held me for another 5 hrs there! All this time I was assured my paralegal and attorney had everything in hand and all was going good. Deposition deadline was yesterday, I have just found out that the only depositions my representatives took was the ones I had the complaints against, they never called or spoke to in any way shape or form to my own witnesses, and now they're stating my case is weak and trying to push me to settle for less then 10k if I want to see anything from the case. Also when I signed the contract with them. The agreement was I would pay 40% to them if I won (agreed upon only because of the amount), if I dropped the case myself, I would owe them filing fees and time spent costs, if I lost the case, I would owe nothing. Now I'm being told that I'll have to pay them 40%+ filing fees + depositions, if I drop the case, I'll be held accountable for 1/2 the defenses attorney fees on top of my attorney's fees. I've spoken to several attorneys and they state that sense my deposition deadline has passed that they can't take my case because it was highly unlikely I could get an extension. Their advice, settle, then contact the board and the BBC and report them. That there wasn't much else that could be done this late in the game. My advice to everyone, DON'T USE THIS FIRM! They will lie to you to get the case, but half hazardly represent you, and try to push you for the lowest settlement they can get just to have it done with and move on to the next case.
I never had any real issues with them.
wondering

Nashville, TN

#34 May 13, 2014
Things they could do better: 1. Organization for hearings and court.

2. Promptly return phone calls and emails and follow up on research.

Otherwise, they have the potential of being the finest firm. They also need to push that "evidence" and proving things are key to success. If they have to do research to get facts and take depositions, they need to get busy and get it done. Winning a case is so much easier than loosing one or settling for pennies.
Ryan

Nashville, TN

#35 May 14, 2014
Pissed In Tennessee wrote:
I was referred to Don's office by another attorney. I was told my case was good and strong. I had over 20 witnesses to what took place at a job site. This was a case on Employment Laws. After signing the contracts, I was told to sit back and they would handle everything. This case was supposed a huge federal case because of all my charges against the companies envolved and how large they were. I was supposedly looking at over 300k minimum. I've never met with Don himself, I was given 1 paralegal handling the case for a while, then they switched it to another. I didn't get to meet anyone from the firm until my deposition and the paralegal that was supposed to be there 15 minutes early to talk with me, was actually 15 minutes late. The whole while there, she barely paid attention or wrote anything down. She played on her cell phone most of the time. I had a family emergency that came up when we broke for lunch. I was told if I left, they would have me charged with content and arrested, and for spite they held me for another 5 hrs there! All this time I was assured my paralegal and attorney had everything in hand and all was going good. Deposition deadline was yesterday, I have just found out that the only depositions my representatives took was the ones I had the complaints against, they never called or spoke to in any way shape or form to my own witnesses, and now they're stating my case is weak and trying to push me to settle for less then 10k if I want to see anything from the case. Also when I signed the contract with them. The agreement was I would pay 40% to them if I won (agreed upon only because of the amount), if I dropped the case myself, I would owe them filing fees and time spent costs, if I lost the case, I would owe nothing. Now I'm being told that I'll have to pay them 40%+ filing fees + depositions, if I drop the case, I'll be held accountable for 1/2 the defenses attorney fees on top of my attorney's fees. I've spoken to several attorneys and they state that sense my deposition deadline has passed that they can't take my case because it was highly unlikely I could get an extension. Their advice, settle, then contact the board and the BBC and report them. That there wasn't much else that could be done this late in the game. My advice to everyone, DON'T USE THIS FIRM! They will lie to you to get the case, but half hazardly represent you, and try to push you for the lowest settlement they can get just to have it done with and move on to the next case.
Sounds like your problems stems more around the law. I'm guessing your case was an employment law claim since you said 40% atty fee. Those claims are extremely difficult. There is no way you were looking at $300k... it doesn't matter how big the corp is.$10k is not a terrible settlement and I doubt any firm would recommend that settlement after spending that much time in depositions just to get $4k if they thought you could get more. People dont understand that it is the legislature that has greatly reduced settlements. I have dealt with this firm many times... They are great for WC claims!
Seagirl

Nashville, TN

#36 Sep 8, 2014
Sock it To Me wrote:
are they gay?
No. Even if they were, what does that have to do with anything? Gays work, pay their taxes, and put gas in their cars just like you and me.
Anon

Tullahoma, TN

#37 Jun 11, 2015
Don't waste your time!!! They were representing my father on his workers comp case and a case against his employer after he was injured at work. They haven't done the first thing for the lawsuit and my dad was fired from that employer a month ago. The law office told him not to worry he will get his money that he deserves. They then called him again today at 4:30 and told him they were dropping his case and to settle with the WC adjuster for a small amount as well. He signed papers with them on June 11 2014. Today is June 11 2015. They waited exactly one year. they strung him along and my parents are now in jeopardy of losing their house.
Lisa

Old Hickory, TN

#38 Jul 21, 2015
Michael Fisher with this firm is the worst lawyer ever, not that I've ever needed one . He was not on my side did not go to bat for me just took my case because my salary is decent but was not willing to work for me. Actually he did damage to my case. I was talked to like I was stupid by Kat his legal assistant, and had turn over of 4 during 4 months time . I be live that Wc system is very corrupt. By Dr s and attorneys
Melissa

Hermitage, TN

#39 Jul 27, 2015
Lisa wrote:
Michael Fisher with this firm is the worst lawyer ever, not that I've ever needed one . He was not on my side did not go to bat for me just took my case because my salary is decent but was not willing to work for me. Actually he did damage to my case. I was talked to like I was stupid by Kat his legal assistant, and had turn over of 4 during 4 months time . I be live that Wc system is very corrupt. By Dr s and attorneys

I disagree. I had him as my attorney and he was very prompt and responsive to my needs. It's rare to find an attorney who will actually give you the time of day to answer your questions. My case probably isn't worth much but Mr. Fisher has been nothing but great! I too had some paralegal changes but it went by without a problem. I do agree that the WC system is very favorable to the Employers but the attorneys can't do anything about that. That problem lies with the legislature in Tennessee.
FED UP

United States

#40 Feb 12, 2016
I was injured at work almost 2 years ago and I am still waiting on something to be done I hire them right off the bat and things have not moved but slightly since that day. I've even agreed to a settlement amount weeks ago and have heard nothing back they always blame the other side and say that they move slowly or that they keep changing attorneys and stuff however the attorney on my case seems to never be in the office every time I call he is at lunch or away from the office so his ass must never go to work. They even started working on the settlement before all of the medical treatment so I'm not even sure the extent of damage because they have prolonged medical treatment for so long. The workers comp insurance company is dragging their feet to so I cannot blame them for that however I think they should be more aggressive at going after the companies. Whenever you call and ask what's going on they always reply with I sent them an email. I want more than email sent they need to be calling their asses. call them everyday until they get an answer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Swingers 3 hr C-Town 3
Traffic Jam Sam 4 hr TJS 52
tdoc 9 hr C-Town 1
women (Aug '11) 21 hr reality2 25
Repent Governor ( REPENT) Wed religious 9
Transgender bathrooms Wed Inquisitor 2
News Tennessee joins national debate on assisted sui... Tue Timbukt2 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nashville Mortgages