lol

Winchester, VA

#1 Jun 28, 2012
she's back in ohio. has been. now she's pregnant. poor baby! this girl has a major screw loose. 32 years old and nuttier than a pay-day candy bar. and the biggest slut!and says she's married.this girl cant care for a child. she cant even take care of herself.
Jimbo

Hendersonville, TN

#2 Jun 28, 2012
Couldn't care less
kerry

Winchester, VA

#3 Jun 28, 2012
Jimbo wrote:
Couldn't care less
so then why did you even look @ the forum then? just what peeked your interest? care to tell? jimbo!
Jimbo

Hendersonville, TN

#4 Jun 28, 2012
I looked at it for interesting discussion, not for an update on some sorry skank or some wiseass comment from some dummy like you. By the way, that should be "piqued", not "peeked", you illiterate moron. You can move on now as you have been totally abused and humiliated.
Johnny

United States

#5 Jun 28, 2012
Jimbo I Do Believe You Are Gay!
Jimbo

Hendersonville, TN

#6 Jun 28, 2012
No Jethro, that couldn't be further from the truth, but your and "kerry's" butchering of the written word does confirm one fact....you both are uneducated jackasses. Now, take your place beside "kerry" in the line of the stupid for both of you dunces have been thoroughly owned and humiliated. Maybe you will learn from it, but I kind of doubt it.
Yep

United States

#7 Jul 9, 2013
lol wrote:
she's back in ohio. has been. now she's pregnant. poor baby! this girl has a major screw loose. 32 years old and nuttier than a pay-day candy bar. and the biggest slut!and says she's married.this girl cant care for a child. she cant even take care of herself.
She cares more for her cat than she does her baby. I wish someone could get that baby from her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kelly G 8 min CHARLIES ANGEL 83
Britt McHenry smart mouth 3 hr Smokey1958 1
dee henry-jenkins (Jan '10) 8 hr Bamagordonfan 6
back in black 9 hr CHARLIES ANGEL 5
Torn Fri ugh 8
Look out, America, here comes Hillary!! Fri spirit 1 4
Drake Melson Fri buyer 3
More from around the web

Nashville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE