Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns

Oct 4, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Corner

Imagine your home catches fire but the local fire department won't respond, then watches it burn.

Comments (Page 2,843)

Showing posts 56,841 - 56,860 of58,245
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
j bear

Wolfe City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

u nevur luvd me an u no et oll u evur didd wus us me n u no et u fifthly liur i hop u rott n hel 2.
fallen angel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Lmao roxy bear shall not return to topix ever again.
j bear

Wolfe City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

my rox rox iz a cheetn ho i no et shle nevur luv me nevur i thank shle hav ben slepn wit my brothur.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Hey Sugar. I told you it was a set up. They are lovers for sure. I bet they Skype and bob off together.(I just puked in my mouth at the the of that idea) I think it is so sad that this is the only place she can "hook" up. when I get old, and if my man meets Heavens Gates before I do, I know I would be able to better than begging on Topix. Plus I never shit in my now back yard. I wonder how she faces the public. Embarrassing !!!!! I wonder who was the last poor shit to tap that nasty cooter??? Nasty dried up spawn canal. Should I steal her Avatar? I might do it tomorrow. I have been working ALL DAY AND I AM TIIIIRED. Working for MY MONEY. UNDER THE TABLE CASH!!! WOOOT WOOT SO I DONT HAVE TO PAY ANY LOOOOSERS FOOD STAMPS. BWHAHAHAHAHA. I make good money toooo hahhahaha I hope you hate me more now. You aint NEVER EVER gonna get MY DAMN MONEY BIATCH.
I'll bet that you don't have two nickels to rub together and that you're trying to do exactly what you're accusing somebody else of trying to do to you!
Pathetic, Paranoid People always trying to con somebody else!
What a miserable Life...or I should say, existence...you must have in this world!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

And one more thing...I'll also bet that you're running from yourself and you can't run fast enough to escape your own Demons. I think that's why you feel compelled to take your rage out on other People...Perfect Strangers on the Internet. I don't think you can control it.

You'll wind up in a Mental Institution, if you live long enough. You may blow your heart out by self-medicating before you go completely crazy...or before anybody realizes how crazy you already are, and has you committed.

You probably aren't capable of realizing it, but I think you're in really bad shape, right now!
I actually hope that somebody who knows you personally, sees how badly you need help, before it's too late.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

fallen angel wrote:
Dont give a shit who said/says or do/does wat.i hate evry gd mofo one of u.i will dry up,rott n hell n b all alone if i must.i refuse to even look ne of u n the gd eyeballs.i will lie dwn wit my smoke n my hand,dew n the other n shrivel up like a tomatoe n the sun...or prune haha lmao ;p mofo bastards do as u wish,i shall have nada to do with ne of u bcoz i have completly washed my hands of all of u pathetic ass mofo's
No "e" on tomato babe. Otherwise you have a perfect post. Enjoy your evening my love.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
And one more thing...I'll also bet that you're running from yourself and you can't run fast enough to escape your own Demons. I think that's why you feel compelled to take your rage out on other People...Perfect Strangers on the Internet. I don't think you can control it.

You'll wind up in a Mental Institution, if you live long enough. You may blow your heart out by self-medicating before you go completely crazy...or before anybody realizes how crazy you already are, and has you committed.

You probably aren't capable of realizing it, but I think you're in really bad shape, right now!
I actually hope that somebody who knows you personally, sees how badly you need help, before it's too late.
That's a lot of assumption my lady. I have one for you. Your threats of violence to others will land you in hot water. Care to bet?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a lot of assumption my lady. I have one for you. Your threats of violence to others will land you in hot water. Care to bet?
I don't have any control over the damage you do to yourself, nor your Heart nor your Brain, so that's a threat that only a crazy , delusional Person would make. More proof of just how far gone you really are, mentally and emotionally. Get some help before it's too late, if it isn't already!
Hot Booty

Lithuania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have any control over the damage you do to yourself, nor your Heart nor your Brain, so that's a threat that only a crazy , delusional Person would make. More proof of just how far gone you really are, mentally and emotionally. Get some help before it's too late, if it isn't already!
http://nashville.craigslist.or g/m4m/3669463073.html I'm hot to trot

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

"South Africa Cardinal Says Pedophilia Not A Crime."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/south-africa-cardinal-s...
Butt-ho

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

why wont this go away...........
test

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

test
roxy bear

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Wat test?
LUNG

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

LUNG will put out ALL fires! Vote LUNG!!!
umyeah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet that you don't have two nickels to rub together and that you're trying to do exactly what you're accusing somebody else of trying to do to you!
Pathetic, Paranoid People always trying to con somebody else!
What a miserable Life...or I should say, existence...you must have in this world!
“Our wretched species is so made that those who walk on the well-trodden path always throw stones at those who are showing a new road.” &#8213; Voltaire

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Look in the mirrors, you fatass, worthless POS.
Just look how badly you treated your mother before she died, because you already knew that you were not getting anything from her!!
Look how you treated your daughter, but you THINK you have any right to belittle everyone else.
You need a rude awakening.
< YAWN > zzzzz...zzzzz...zzzzz...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>< YAWN > zzzzz...zzzzz...zzzzz...
Go to bed. You bore me.
pay my bills

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

... and i be the homeowner did not have fire insurnce.. probably called hs homeowners as his house was burnin wanting a policy... and having an accident, i bet he would be calling his insurer for collision insurance...

i pay my blls, he should have known the consequences... studid is as stupid does

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

pay my bills wrote:
... and i be the homeowner did not have fire insurnce.. probably called hs homeowners as his house was burnin wanting a policy... and having an accident, i bet he would be calling his insurer for collision insurance...
i pay my blls, he should have known the consequences... studid is as stupid does
He said he had insurance but it wasn't enough.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Some of you that have been sounded the alarm about Floride, especially too much of it, may turn out too be right.
----------
"Too Much Tea Causes Unusual Bone Disease."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/too-much-tea-causes-unu...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 56,841 - 56,860 of58,245
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Nashville Forum right now

Search the Nashville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 19 min ahop71 124,159
Thinking outloud 5 hr Missy 1
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 10 hr vol 1,049
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 10 hr Get Real 8,463
Club ménage (May '11) 13 hr sugarspice 198
Medical Marijuana Act Gains Entry to TN Senate 19 hr Zebo 371
steve dozier king of Judicial MISCONDUCT (Oct '13) 21 hr Evette 23
•••
•••
•••
•••

Nashville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Nashville People Search