Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns

Oct 4, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Corner

Imagine your home catches fire but the local fire department won't respond, then watches it burn.

Comments (Page 2,822)

Showing posts 56,421 - 56,440 of58,245
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Lite N Lively wrote:
Has anybody heard anything about a Woman's Body being found on the side of the Interstate at the 137mm, west-bound, today?

I-40 has the Westbound Lane shut down and is detouring traffic down Hwy.13 to Waverly.
Yes, no specific details yet but it appears that her car broke down. Some scattered car parts were near her body but it's unclear where she was hit.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

IamJane72 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, no specific details yet but it appears that her car broke down. Some scattered car parts were near her body but it's unclear where she was hit.
What do you mean by "hit"? Hit by a vehicle, shot with a gun...what?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

"Woman's Body Found On I-40."

Click here:
http://www.wkrn.com/story/21090864/womans-bod...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>What do you mean by "hit"? Hit by a vehicle, shot with a gun...what?
With no more specifics than the mention of car parts scattered near her, I am going to assume they were meaning it was unclear if she was hit (by a car)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

"Houdini Horse."

Click here:
http://screen.yahoo.com/mr-eds-evil-cousin-br...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Lite N Lively wrote:
Has anybody heard anything about a Woman's Body being found on the side of the Interstate at the 137mm, west-bound, today?

I-40 has the Westbound Lane shut down and is detouring traffic down Hwy.13 to Waverly.
No my love but if we hear any details we will message you immediately. We can assume your inquiry is based on wanting to know if she had a partner you could run after. Show some respect. No one wants you.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

A new Sasshole account?

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Charlie_Girl wrote:
A new Sasshole account?
Atttt, that wasn't very nice... LOl...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

IamJane72 wrote:
<quoted text>
With no more specifics than the mention of car parts scattered near her, I am going to assume they were meaning it was unclear if she was hit (by a car)
If she was hit by a car, I would assume there would be car parts laying around...parts of the car, or vehicle, that hit her.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Atttt, that wasn't very nice... LOl...
LOL. Hi, Ganny. She knows it's a term of endearment. ;)

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Hi, Ganny. She knows it's a term of endearment. ;)
Okay, I'll let it slide this time...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Charlie_Girl wrote:
A new Sasshole account?
This is the real deal. I took this name from Linda and made her switch to another name. That's how I roll. She refused to be nice and play fair so I took her rights away. This is a cleaned up revamped name free of her past ignorance.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the real deal. I took this name from Linda and made her switch to another name. That's how I roll. She refused to be nice and play fair so I took her rights away. This is a cleaned up revamped name free of her past ignorance.
Well, okay then. I wonder if she knew that her new name is a brand of cottage cheese before she chose it.
123 Pictures

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>Well, okay then. I wonder if she knew that her new name is a brand of cottage cheese before she chose it.
I'd say that it fits her to a tee given the fact her smokers skin is most likely hanging in hunks. BTW Hello there to you. I hope I haven't confused anyone what with the unfriendly take over of my Screen Name. I tried to warn Linda she was playing with fire now here she sits depicting a damn box of clabbered milk.
123 Pictures

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>This is the real deal. I took this name from Linda and made her switch to another name. That's how I roll. She refused to be nice and play fair so I took her rights away. This is a cleaned up revamped name free of her past ignorance.
You don't own Topix. U just changed u sn. We know u did. Lite n lively is cottage cheese.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

123 Pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd say that it fits her to a tee given the fact her smokers skin is most likely hanging in hunks. BTW Hello there to you. I hope I haven't confused anyone what with the unfriendly take over of my Screen Name. I tried to warn Linda she was playing with fire now here she sits depicting a damn box of clabbered milk.
Hello. Your user name was taken, too? No offense, but I'm as impressed as I am baffled.
May

Spring Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>Which goes to show how much you do not know about the facts.
FACTS:
1. Their grandson started a trash fire during a burn ban then went in to take a shower leaving that fire unattended.
2. The trash fire started a grass fire which they fought themselves with a garden hose for two hours before it reached the shed next to the home. When the shed and mobile home caught fire, then and only then, they called 911. Have you ever seen how fast a trailer burns? It was beyond saving before they could respond. So they could not have saved anything.
3. The county has no FD so the city provides the service to paid subscribers only. This was this family's 4th fire in 10 years so they knew this policy. The city sends out 2 bills for the fee then follows up with phone calls. There is no way he "forgot". In fact on TV he said that he thought they would put the fire out even if he didn't pay, but he was wrong.
4. When the fire spread to the neighbors field, the FD responded because the neighbor paid the fee. They stayed to be sure it did not spread anymore.
5. They lost 3 dogs and a cat that were LOCKED in the shed. I think they could have moved them in 2 hours. Shoot in 2 hours they could have moved most everything out of a trailer.
6. The firemen should not risk their lives to save "stuff". There were no human lives at risk and the animals should never have been locked in the shed.
Like I said. Familiarize yourself with the details and not just a headline aimed at getting a knee-jerk response.
I hate to agree with u , but u are right. The family brought it onto themselves for being too cheap to themselves. You can't expect to receive everything for free at the expense of the town. If the had several fires and they came out to them before, they hold had paid their bill. It was their dumbassness that got them into that situation. It was not like lighting struck or something like that. It was their neglect to supervise the fire and also pay their previous three bills. Mind u, they came out several times and they pretty much said screw it, we got free service whether they like it or not. If you had a choice of saving property ( no human lives were lost), u are going to give it to the one that paid for the service, not the idiot that decided to intentionally note pay his bill. That was KARMA

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

May wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to agree with u , but u are right. The family brought it onto themselves for being too cheap to themselves. You can't expect to receive everything for free at the expense of the town. If the had several fires and they came out to them before, they hold had paid their bill. It was their dumbassness that got them into that situation. It was not like lighting struck or something like that. It was their neglect to supervise the fire and also pay their previous three bills. Mind u, they came out several times and they pretty much said screw it, we got free service whether they like it or not. If you had a choice of saving property ( no human lives were lost), u are going to give it to the one that paid for the service, not the idiot that decided to intentionally note pay his bill. That was KARMA
Exactly

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly
I saw you and wanted to say hello.:)

Hello to you, also, MG.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw you and wanted to say hello.:)
Hello to you, also, MG.
Hi CG and MG.. have a great day.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 56,421 - 56,440 of58,245
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Nashville Forum right now

Search the Nashville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 10 min Okay 124,213
Thinking outloud 14 hr Missy 1
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 18 hr vol 1,049
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 19 hr Get Real 8,463
Club ménage (May '11) 21 hr sugarspice 198
Medical Marijuana Act Gains Entry to TN Senate Fri Zebo 371
steve dozier king of Judicial MISCONDUCT (Oct '13) Fri Evette 23
•••
•••
•••
•••

Nashville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Nashville People Search