First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The Central Scrutinizer

Nashville, TN

#23 Dec 27, 2012
It was the one on Lebanon Rd near Jacksonian Dr. across from Hermitage Hills Baptist Church. This one was just torn down and rebuilt on the same location. Not the one in front of Publix.
Hermitage Resident

Hermitage, TN

#24 Dec 27, 2012
Thank you!

“standing up for America.”

Since: Feb 09

Joelton

#25 Dec 27, 2012
Nosferatu wrote:
Reid was tried and convicted on seven counts of first degree murder, and was scheduled for execution January 2008. The State of Tennessee did its job in the matter of this animal.

He is alive today because of a stay issued a week earlier by a U.S. District Judge that declared the method of execution used by Tennessee to be unconstitutional.

Pay careful attention to who you elect to office and what they and their parties stand for.

Make a bad choice for President, and your country will suffer for many years after they are gone because of the lifetime appointed judges that they will leave behind. This judge is a democrat and was nominated by Clinton in 1995.
His sister was the main reason he is alive, because she kept fighting for him to be reevaluated by doctors. Hopefully this man will die soon

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#26 Apr 25, 2013
I am looking for anyone who was personally effected by the Paul Reid case. Friends, family, coworkers, students - anyone who knew Reid or his victims. Please email me at devil.youknow@yahoo.com. Thank you!!!!
Archiver

Bowling Green, KY

#27 May 12, 2013
Just saw the ID Channel's 1 hour episode this morning for the first time. Erie! Especially the part where the kid caught him on camera at the front door!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 10 hr obama sucks 1,549
threesomes? 23 hr George 3
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) Wed ucanthandletruth 9,444
What are you thinking when you look at me that way Wed Like to know 3
TN 16 Known Dead From Storms In Tennessee (Apr '11) Tue none 1,376
Viener Fest Closure Tue Meh 1
Alleged heroin supplier arrested in Nashville (Jan '12) Tue w4ndf 4
•••
•••

Nashville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Nashville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE