First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Fifteen Years

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Apr 15, 2012
Fifteen years ago, Paul Dennis Reid killed seven fast-food workers in a rash of restaurant robberies that stunned Middle Tennessee. Reid was sentenced to death for the grisly murders, but his attorneys argue that he's too crazy to execute.

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/13993231/pa...
NoJusticeNoPiece

Nashville, TN

#2 Apr 18, 2012
On the Birch Justice Building is the quote "the first duty of society is justice." While that all sounds good, after 15 years the victims of Paul Dennis Reid have no justice and no peace.

Why are criminals in this country regarded higher station in the legal system with inpentratable protections their victims lacked.

Paul dennis Reid .... burn in hell along with the Judges who prevent the execution of justice.
Longshot_284

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Jun 8, 2012
The parole board found him mentally competent enough to grant him parole. If he is not mentally incompetent, the parole board must be then. The system needs to stop coddling these violent criminals and execute them. In his case there is no doubt about his guilt. Funny how all the killing like this stopped after he was captured...

“make the best of everything!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#4 Jun 12, 2012
Fifteen Years wrote:
Fifteen years ago, Paul Dennis Reid killed seven fast-food workers in a rash of restaurant robberies that stunned Middle Tennessee. Reid was sentenced to death for the grisly murders, but his attorneys argue that he's too crazy to execute.

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/13993231/pa...
I went to school with a girl and this cold hearted idiot murdered her! I was pretty good friends with her brother, we will never forget that horrible day! I'll never forget the overwhelming heartbreak and the tears that fell. And to know that he killed so many others, look at how many hearts were torn apart! I will never forget the day of her funeral! She was a sweet girl! Insanity is no excuse, he's a murderer! He does NOT deserve to live, he never deserved a second chance at life! That's my opinion and these families deserve justice!
Nosferatu

Smyrna, TN

#5 Jun 12, 2012
Reid was tried and convicted on seven counts of first degree murder, and was scheduled for execution January 2008. The State of Tennessee did its job in the matter of this animal.

He is alive today because of a stay issued a week earlier by a U.S. District Judge that declared the method of execution used by Tennessee to be unconstitutional.

Pay careful attention to who you elect to office and what they and their parties stand for.

Make a bad choice for President, and your country will suffer for many years after they are gone because of the lifetime appointed judges that they will leave behind. This judge is a democrat and was nominated by Clinton in 1995.
stew

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Aug 7, 2012
I remember this well
lakerfan

Smyrna, TN

#8 Aug 7, 2012
stew wrote:
I remember this well
Same here. Too well.
AllahsDonkeyMoha mmed

Nashville, TN

#10 Aug 14, 2012
As the State of Tennessee has not dealt with this evil it lies as much to blame as the unnamed murderer. As they said after the hanging of Lincoln's murderers and co-conspirators "Let us remember his (PDR) name no more." May God remove this evil from among us.
Itsadamnshame

United States

#11 Aug 17, 2012
Did the victims get to choose the methods in which their lives were ended? I DON'T THINK SO!!!!!! They should burn the sorry a$$ sob.alive! And they should have done it years ago.
wtf

Nashville, TN

#12 Aug 17, 2012
Itsadamnshame wrote:
Did the victims get to choose the methods in which their lives were ended? I DON'T THINK SO!!!!!! They should burn the sorry a$$ sob.alive! And they should have done it years ago.
You are either a man hating feminist or you have daddy issues and latent hostile homosexual tendencies. Seek help right away
lakerfan

Smyrna, TN

#13 Aug 17, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are either a man hating feminist or you have daddy issues and latent hostile homosexual tendencies. Seek help right away
No itsadamnshame is spot on. That monster brutally murdered seven young people for no reason. Their future was taken away from them. He should pay for what he did and anyone who doesn't think so is the one who should seek help.
Ol Sparky

Bowling Green, KY

#14 Sep 25, 2012
Has there been a new execution date set?
patriotfan

Hendersonville, TN

#15 Oct 6, 2012
Reed was more than mentally competant in planning and pulling of these horrible crimes. he left no clues and metro p.d. had no idea who he was and if he hadn'd had a run in with an old Shoney manager they probably never would of captured him. If he was crazy he never could of been so presise in his planning and compleation of the crime. these young people cry out from their graves for justice! Execute the bastard!!
masondixon

Johnson City, TN

#16 Oct 6, 2012
Would they please just fry this guy!!!
Evil

Franklin, KY

#17 Oct 6, 2012
I remember him all too well. I sat next to him in a classroom. Years later, I was next door to the McDonalds when he killed those poor people. Awful. Sad.
Fry him or not as long as he never gets out to Try it again.
Paul Reid Documentary

Bowling Green, KY

#18 Oct 15, 2012
If anyone knows where you can watch this for free, please post the url. I've had no luck finding it yet. Thanks!

Investigation Discovery, Cold Blood: Nightmare in Nashville

http://www.amazon.com/Nightmare-in-Nashville/...
Hermitage Resident

Hermitage, TN

#19 Dec 9, 2012
Can anyone tell me which McDonald's it was?
evil

Franklin, KY

#20 Dec 9, 2012
Hermitage Resident wrote:
Can anyone tell me which McDonald's it was?
Lebanon rd and Andrew Jackson. Just outside of the bonnaville
Hermitage Resident

Hermitage, TN

#21 Dec 9, 2012
The only one in that area that I go to is in the Oakwoods Commons shopping center. That is one in front of Publix. Is that not the one?
Hermitage Resident

Hermitage, TN

#22 Dec 9, 2012
I just saw that story early in the a.m. about that man. We only moved here in 2003.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 38 min eyeful 2,950
Victim Faces Accused Rapist In Court (Oct '07) 45 min you must know 16
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 1 hr the truth 1,862
Place to rent 4 hr Newtoarea 1
C.O.C. or The Confederation of Clubs (Jun '10) 7 hr BlueFuckinMagoo 31
Former teacher faces new sex battery charges (Oct '07) 21 hr Witness 48
Church of God of Prophecy rethinks position aga... (Aug '06) Sun In the closet 765
Nashville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Nashville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Nashville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Nashville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:26 am PST

NBC Sports10:26AM