Mt.ZION and THE HA HA Great BIshop Walker..

Posted in the Nashville Forum

Comments (Page 6)

Showing posts 101 - 112 of112
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TannaBoo

Hermitage, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2012

timetotellthetruth wrote:
I am praying for the truth whatever it is to be revealed. I attended Mt Zion for 5 years and yes there are some serious issues but that is in all churches because we all have faults. At the end of the day I was there for the word and left Bishop to God. I took my family and left after attending one of Bishop's "Ladies Night Out" where he stated that "ladies all men like oral and if you need to visit the grocery store and practice on a cucumber or a banana" there were young, old, married and single present and while yes he is a relationship counselor etc that was inappropriate. He like many mega church ministers get away with doing and saying what they please. At the end of the day guilty or innoent I pray for the truth and that if he is guilty that he will humbly repent and deal with his issues and the issues of those in authority at Mt Zion.
Wait a minute !!!! Am I the only one who saw this comment ? When did Walker say this about the banana? Are you dead serious? How did others react ? I was recently there and he made a reference to Victoria's Secret or something like that, and I thought wow that was interesting and not the most appropriate for the entire congregation.
yogr

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

w4 wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen to how dumb you sound.. First: MAN wrote that figure into the bible, NOT GOD. Second: You can give tithes
to anyone, anything Third: you just admitted Bishop Walker uses the churches money to have fancy cars and mansions... How DUMB do you sound? Can we say 'brainwashed' lol. He can have all the 20k members 10% to live lavish, but not mine.
Okay since you are continuing this. What religion do you practice?
Lexi Smith

Goodlettsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

truth wrote:
God doesn't love everybody especially not these false prophets. Truth is always truth. Mount Zion is a money hungry social club and not a church, GOD is not pleased. I'm glad this stuff is being revealed.
God does love everyone. If he didn't, then why would he send his son to die on the cross?
byron taylor

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

I believe the women. Black churches remind me of the universal soul circus and note that Im a black man tired of all these pimp preacers fleeching and fu#king the flock!! SHame on Bishop Walker
UMMM THIS ABOUT IT

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Makes you wonder wrote:
Concerning, her death, did she die of complications of serviex cancer that came from him messing around? This is suspect?
Sister Walker passed due to liver and pancreas cancer. You should be ashamed! Also Joseph Walker JWW Ministries is owned by Walker, he was also a Professor at TSU. He has written several books etc. So for those that continue to say that he lives off of the tithes of the church, I don't believe that. Though I believe some freaky stuff was going on. My question is why did these people bring these charges after the current First Lady was announced to have his heart? Are these women scorned? He may get freaky, but does that make him a criminal? No. And speaking of criminal, if there were any criminal acts, why are they only asking FOR MONEY? Not for them to be arrested? If all these things were done to me, I would want them brought to justice. So they could and would not be able to do this to anyone else?!! CAN EANYONE SAY, UMMMM!?
UMMMMM THINK ABOUT THIS

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

byron taylor wrote:
I believe the women. Black churches remind me of the universal soul circus and note that Im a black man tired of all these pimp preacers fleeching and fu#king the flock!! SHame on Bishop Walker
Preachers are human! But why is it that you are just tired of the black churches doing these things? And not any church? Because this is going on in many churches, no matter what the race, and for many many generations!! From a black woman!
blessed

Mount Pleasant, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Why is this Demon allowed to continue holding this church in hostage? This is a damn shame how this is playing out!! This is a scandal and is not being spoken on. God is not pleased and this is going to be judged by him who sits on high!! You can try to hide it, try to hush it, but God sees and in time will cause judgement to come
What Saith The Scripture

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

FOR REALZ wrote:
NASHVILLE, Tenn.- A popular local church is being sued, accused of sexual abuse and manipulation. The allegations have been made against Mt. Zion Baptist Church.
The claims were made on behalf of four former female parishioners. According to the suit, the women were sexually exploited and abused during counseling sessions sponsored by the church. The lawsuit goes on to claim that this abuse was not an isolated incident. The plaintiffs accuse the church of recruiting woman for exploration, sexual battery and psychological and spiritual manipulation for nearly ten years.
The charges were filed against the church and specifically against Bishop Joseph Walker III who one woman claims participated and aided the abuse.
The church released this statement about the allegations:
"The only thing this action demonstrates is that anyone can sue, sometimes anonymously, no matter how ridiculous the claims nor how sensational the charges. It is truly sad that a church and its leaders can be attacked with such shocking and ugly charges when the apparent motive is to extract huge sums of money from the congregation and its leaders.
Mt. Zion is a welcoming, caring community. Its policy is that relationships between church staff and all others be appropriate and professional, and any failure to follow this policy can lead to a variety of disciplinary actions, just like any other responsible organization.
It appears this action is not a quest for truth or justice, but instead solely for money."
The suit was filed in Davidson County Courts on Friday.
BREAKING NEWS. THE VERDICT IS IN...LIVE. Stay tune at http://cdn.streamingfaith.com/oc/mount-zion-b... at 11:00 am. Just 1 hour away.
2 Chronicles 20:15 Thus saith the LORD unto you, Be not afraid nor dismayed by reason of this great multitude; for the battle is not yours, but God's;
Matthew 5:44-45 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust."
What Saith The Scripture

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

What Saith The Scripture wrote:
<quoted text>BREAKING NEWS. THE VERDICT IS IN...LIVE. Stay tune at http://cdn.streamingfaith.com/oc/mount-zion-b... at 11:00 am. Just 1 hour away.
2 Chronicles 20:15 Thus saith the LORD unto you, Be not afraid nor dismayed by reason of this great multitude; for the battle is not yours, but God's;
Matthew 5:44-45 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust."
Bishop Walker announced ALL CASES DISMISSED! No SETTLEMENT! The Mt Zion Saints are rejoicing with tears of Joy & Peace... Now you know if God be for you; he is more than the whole world against you.
What Saith The Scripture

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

TannaBoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait a minute !!!! Am I the only one who saw this comment ? When did Walker say this about the banana? Are you dead serious? How did others react ? I was recently there and he made a reference to Victoria's Secret or something like that, and I thought wow that was interesting and not the most appropriate for the entire congregation.
At Mt. Zion we deal with the whole scripture. It is for the lack of knowledge that the people are destroyed. I think you need to read the "Song of Solomon" in the bible. That certainly is "R" rated. Thou behind closed doors we might not all display the same; it is vital that you and your spouse (hopefully) knows what each other likes or dislikes. It is what we don't know that causes so many failed marriages and families. It may see inappropriate to you; however, many marriages were saved because these were the questions that people needed answers to. "Is the be defiled or undefiled?"
What Saith The Scripture

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

What Saith The Scripture wrote:
<quoted text>Bishop Walker announced ALL CASES DISMISSED! No SETTLEMENT! The Mt Zion Saints are rejoicing with tears of Joy & Peace... Now you know if God be for you; he is more than the whole world against you.
I pray that this news spreads as quickly and the lies and scandal. Naw....many will still believe the lie rather than the truth...even if the truth slapped them in the face. What Saith The Scripture - Nashville TN in the house... and praising him!!!
Chris stokes

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

West tn comment wrote:
I just wonder about the other ministers and preachers associated with his church! How many of them, past or present got envolved with the wild orgies, and what are they saying about this situation? I'm sure names will come out?
I know a young pastor under him that just took over a church of his.... He is the same way?..full of lust and deceit so sad

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 112 of112
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Nashville Forum right now

Search the Nashville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 8 min WTSenior 123,672
Medical Marijuana Act Gains Entry to TN Senate 17 min PuffPuffPass 356
Menage Club (Feb '13) 43 min voluptuously yours 46
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 53 min NTMD8OR 58,308
Teen Challenge Exposed! (Dec '06) 1 hr 1999 teen challenge grad 631
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 3 hr Armadillo 8,450
Club ménage (May '11) 7 hr Harold BeBop Turner 192
•••

Freeze Warning for Davidson County was issued at April 15 at 3:36PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Nashville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Nashville People Search