Mt.ZION and THE HA HA Great BIshop Wa...

“Truth over tradition”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#82 Mar 2, 2012
of great concern wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a woman of the church and the only manipulation that can be put on anyone is if they allow it. You are spreading madness and hate. It is not about you but Christ!
Were you being hypnotized, you would not even know it; it has become your way of life. Take a pot of tap water, put it on the stove top to boil, put a frog in it. The frog will not try to escape. It will boil until death. You are being hypnotized and you do not know it. The New Testament instructs you to "rightly divide the word of truth". Jesus did not just "go along", did he? Vote Republican and Democrat again and again and again, because that is what you are being told (collective hypnotism)... "go along". Thank you Reagan, Clinton, Bush, Obama, NBC, ABC,CBS, FOX, CNN, for leading us, for we know not what we do!
scarsmom

Hermitage, TN

#83 Mar 2, 2012
Homie wrote:
I want to see the paperwork. Does anyone know where to find the court documents?
The documents cab be obtained by petitioning the Circuit Court for Davidson County. Documented was filed on2/24/2112 The title is Valencia Batson vs Mt Zion Baptist Chruch. The suit is a matter of public record so anyone who desires to read it can obtain a copy.
Abraham Jones

United States

#84 Mar 3, 2012
Real

Murfreesboro, TN

#85 Mar 3, 2012
Disgusted wrote:
It is sickening to see how we always want to see someone fall. IMHO, I feel that everyone who says he's guilty is just one of those people who has been waiting for something like this to happen because you're just "hating". Just like people who hate on Jay Z and Beyonce....just jealous. First of all, NO there are not 3 offerings at Mt Zion. Secondly, NO we do not have to take in our w2 (it's not a w4....that's what you fill out when you start a job). Thirdly, there is not a perfect church anywhere on this earth because there are no perfect people anywhere on this earth. He did say that the allegations are completely false, so get your facts straight. Lastly, scandals happen in large and small churches, it has nothing to do with the size of the church.
Uh 3 services..
yogr

Murfreesboro, TN

#86 Mar 4, 2012
w4 wrote:
<quoted text>
pay your 10% and shush please.. BISHOP wants a new Mercedes and a new mansion.
I don't know you and I really don't want to know you, but maybe he does want a new Mercedes and a new mansion. Clearly that's his business! I pay my 10% and then some because its in the WORD! Not because Bishop Walker preaches about it!. Before you comment on my post the next time, read the Word in its entirety. God allows us to have what we have for a reason and 10% is nothing to give back to him!
w4

United States

#87 Mar 4, 2012
yogr wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know you and I really don't want to know you, but maybe he does want a new Mercedes and a new mansion. Clearly that's his business! I pay my 10% and then some because its in the WORD! Not because Bishop Walker preaches about it!. Before you comment on my post the next time, read the Word in its entirety. God allows us to have what we have for a reason and 10% is nothing to give back to him!
Listen to how dumb you sound.. First: MAN wrote that figure into the bible, NOT GOD. Second: You can give tithes
to anyone, anything Third: you just admitted Bishop Walker uses the churches money to have fancy cars and mansions... How DUMB do you sound? Can we say 'brainwashed' lol. He can have all the 20k members 10% to live lavish, but not mine.
MAGS

Antioch, TN

#88 Mar 5, 2012
Elevation wrote:
Mags for the record I was not quoting scripture...however please be aware there are several translations of the Bible and that particular passage can vary from translation to translation
Touche' and noted!
SMH

Madison, TN

#89 Mar 5, 2012
Mt. Zion is a party church. Go to the club on Saturday, sing in the choir on Sunday. It's obvious these men and Walker himself had sex with these women. Everyone knows he's a freak. When you hop on that pulpit, you represent Christ. Here they are just playing church. The ministry will only go as far as it's leader. Just because you have 25,000 members doesn't mean your a successful minister. Making people jump and shout and get emotional during service doesn't impress me. I don't remember Jesus using an organ and making the disciples jump all around. You become a successful minister when I see signs and wonders in your service, when I see Christ being exemplified in your life, when I see you putting down your selfish desires and following Christ. Many are called, but only few are chosen. Woe to you Bishop Walker.
w4

United States

#90 Mar 6, 2012
SMH wrote:
Mt. Zion is a party church. Go to the club on Saturday, sing in the choir on Sunday. It's obvious these men and Walker himself had sex with these women. Everyone knows he's a freak. When you hop on that pulpit, you represent Christ. Here they are just playing church. The ministry will only go as far as it's leader. Just because you have 25,000 members doesn't mean your a successful minister. Making people jump and shout and get emotional during service doesn't impress me. I don't remember Jesus using an organ and making the disciples jump all around. You become a successful minister when I see signs and wonders in your service, when I see Christ being exemplified in your life, when I see you putting down your selfish desires and following Christ. Many are called, but only few are chosen. Woe to you Bishop Walker.
mo
Money mo
Money
unknown

Jackson, TN

#91 Mar 8, 2012
I like to know how his first wife died are what killed her?
unknown

Jackson, TN

#92 Mar 8, 2012
Did any one ask that question?
Fo SHO

Nashville, TN

#93 Mar 8, 2012
Bishop Walker is a snake i know he slept with Erica parker and her friends in University court projects...EWWWWWWWW she's not even a cute person nor is her fat friend. the one with no teeth, If he will mess around with that crap no tellin what he will do!!
canvas lounge

United States

#95 Mar 9, 2012
unknown wrote:
Did any one ask that question?
allegedly cancer
Makes you wonder

United States

#96 Mar 10, 2012
Concerning, her death, did she die of complications of serviex cancer that came from him messing around? This is suspect?
Once a freak

United States

#97 Mar 10, 2012
My thing is this, if he is messing around with anyone willing to open their legs, then how many married women has he screwed and broke up happy homes, and then have the nerve to try to judge others, now that is jacked up!
Just me

United States

#98 Mar 10, 2012
I wonder how he would like Ms Stephanie to have sex with many of the men at his church? She is fine and very sexy!! But just a question I hope he has thought about, because I have......be blessed
canvas lounge

United States

#99 Mar 10, 2012
HPV CAUSES CERVIX CANCER ... HPV is genital warts
Name change coming

United States

#100 Mar 10, 2012
Bishop Walker should change his name to bishop pimp daddy Walker, I'm just saying.......
3114444rrrr

Nashville, TN

#101 Apr 9, 2012
Big C ,,"corey" was a mentor of mine while i worked under him is a pretty noble n great person. I always new he was still affected n traumitized by this whole ordeal although he never really talked about it to me but once. I.can.honestly say this isnt about money because theres no price on damaging n destroying a mans soul that came to you for help. Sure church members will be behind him but the non brainwashed members will see the truth. I hope both parties will be able to move on and find some sort of peace about this eventually.
sinner

United States

#102 Apr 9, 2012
I played football with Corey .. He is a good dude! Bishop should go to hell!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fake service dogs 42 min I see you 1
Impeach Obama 11 hr Just me 10
Trump Is Unfit To Be President and Should be in... 11 hr Just me 19
Why has Vince Gill became so fat? 15 hr Liberty 11
Miranda vs carrie Mon Shhh 5
whats going on Mon sandy 35
So..what's the deal with pot? Sep 24 Anochun 1

Nashville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance