Mt.ZION and THE HA HA Great BIshop Wa...
Homie

Nashville, TN

#21 Feb 27, 2012
I want to see the paperwork. Does anyone know where to find the court documents?
one of those men

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#22 Feb 27, 2012
when i think back after talking with a few of my close friends who were church members as well but males they too felt power of this man as he seperated them from there wives of many years.Im so glad he is being exposed...
George Hendricks

Columbia, SC

#23 Feb 27, 2012
I have know Bishop Walker for many years and I truly hope that the allegations are not true. He has been a Major Public figure for a long time and I have personally known women that "TRIED TO THROW THEMSELVES AT HIM" and he resisted. This church has been a positive influence to the Nashville area for many years and i pray that his image is salvaged if the accusations are false
GVP

Greensboro, NC

#24 Feb 27, 2012
I am praying for the Mount Zion Family.
leonard smith

Nashville, TN

#25 Feb 27, 2012
Man this county people in hickville tn kill me it's all was the man of gods fault and not these hillybilly women in Nasville thats lieing!!!!!!!!
Spiritual Being

United States

#26 Feb 27, 2012
There Is No Religion Higher Than Truth And Righteousness!
Wayne

Pasadena, CA

#27 Feb 27, 2012
First, let us be reminded that in the 21st century, nothing is surprising! We just saw the situation with Eddie Long and some were crying that he was innocent....until he settled for several million dollars...which truly innocent people simply do not do!

I don't know Walker personally, BUT I can tell you that in "preaching circles" he is reputed to be a closet gay man! Yes, you heard correctly.

We should know by now that being married and either having children or expecting a child means nothing in today's homosexual climate. Dr. Kenneth Samuels in Atlanta, GA is married and have a daughter and I would put my very life on the fact that he is a married sissy! I've been in his presence and he is nothing more than a little girl in a man's body.

Therefore, before you stake your claims on the Bible and delcare what Walker has or has not done, be mindful of what I said: in the 21st century church world, nothing is as it seems...especially with mega size Black churches and pastors! I think I just said something.
Elevation

Denver, NC

#28 Feb 28, 2012
The Truth shall set you free!
truth

Herndon, VA

#29 Feb 28, 2012
Walker and Maury Davis are examples of WHAT IS WRONG with organized religion. You can not trust humans. The followers of these men put them on a platform as if they were Gods. Humans have been doing this since the beginning of time. Using religion to feed their desires of POWER AND MONEY! Stop being sheep people..
w4

Herndon, VA

#31 Feb 28, 2012
It's tax time folks! Make sure u bring your w4 to mt Zion to ensure your giving your 10%!
DAa

Nashville, TN

#32 Feb 28, 2012
LEGENDARY wrote:
<quoted text> There are millions manipulated in the "Name of Christ" and you seem to be one of them,How hard is it for you "Christians" to see JESUS wasnt about "BIG" churches fancy cars and the comfortable life lived of your 10 percent....Please give it a rest this one and every Mega church with a fancy big time pastor has nothing to do with JESUS!! To be Christ like is to live a life that mirrors JESUS...Since when did any disciple call himself "BISHOP"?? Or have more than those that followed him??? You and those brainwashed like you need to re-read the BIBLE... YOU MY DEAR HAVE BEEN LED ASTRAY..
If this lady held a position, opposite of the one she holds would you then say she was NOT being manipulated?
You say that EVERY mega church pastor has nothing to do w/Jesus, can you clarify that comment? Do you then believe that non-mega church pastors are connected to Jesus & if so, what # moves a church into mega status? Also , does you perspective apply to Peter who added OVER 3000 to the church in one service & what about Paul who planted churches in multiple locations & the Pope who oversee's the largest church in the modern world.
Last but not least, the title, label, position of Bishop comes from Gods written word. A Bihop is a "Pastor of Pastors" which is something you will find in the bible.
DAa

Nashville, TN

#33 Feb 28, 2012
truth wrote:
Walker and Maury Davis are examples of WHAT IS WRONG with organized religion. You can not trust humans. The followers of these men put them on a platform as if they were Gods. Humans have been doing this since the beginning of time. Using religion to feed their desires of POWER AND MONEY! Stop being sheep people..
Help me understand the truth in what you claim "TRUTH"? It appears that you have already found one person guilty yet no trial has been had & you must know of a crime that has not taken place by the 2nd minister/pastor.are you SURE that these men have been placed on "platforms" considering the fact that you don't live in TN.

since you r the truth, clearly you are able to present TRUTH to support the claims you make.
yogr

Murfreesboro, TN

#34 Feb 28, 2012
Some of these posts really amaze me I must say! Someone wrote about the church pretty much being money hungry which is a total lie! I've been to different churches where they take up offering at least 3 times throughout the service. Whenever I am able to attend church due to working most sundays I always hear a work from God not from Man! Yea so he calls himself Bishop Walker, so what?! He's still preaching the word of GOD! I don't believe at all that these allegations are true. Bishop Walker isn't crazy by far so there's no way that he was do things that he knows could possibly come out one day and ruin his life and also destroy his family! Everyone that is pointing fingers needs to look at the facts first before they start accusing him. The accusers are wanting 5million from him....hmmm now to me that sounds like they are money hungry like some of you are accusing the church to be! I can't wait until justice is served. God will always reveal the truth! He tests us for reasons that are unknown and he's tested all of us now to see if we really would believe something as crazy as this!
yogr

Murfreesboro, TN

#35 Feb 28, 2012
DAa wrote:
<quoted text>
If this lady held a position, opposite of the one she holds would you then say she was NOT being manipulated?
You say that EVERY mega church pastor has nothing to do w/Jesus, can you clarify that comment? Do you then believe that non-mega church pastors are connected to Jesus & if so, what # moves a church into mega status? Also , does you perspective apply to Peter who added OVER 3000 to the church in one service & what about Paul who planted churches in multiple locations & the Pope who oversee's the largest church in the modern world.
Last but not least, the title, label, position of Bishop comes from Gods written word. A Bihop is a
"Pastor of Pastors" which is something you will find in the bible.
Amen!
RITAI

Lexington, TN

#36 Feb 28, 2012
If it is true,he will have 2 answer 2 the man above, not us....AMEN
w4

Herndon, VA

#37 Feb 28, 2012
yogr wrote:
Some of these posts really amaze me I must say! Someone wrote about the church pretty much being money hungry which is a total lie! I've been to different churches where they take up offering at least 3 times throughout the service. Whenever I am able to attend church due to working most sundays I always hear a work from God not from Man! Yea so he calls himself Bishop Walker, so what?! He's still preaching the word of GOD! I don't believe at all that these allegations are true. Bishop Walker isn't crazy by far so there's no way that he was do things that he knows could possibly come out one day and ruin his life and also destroy his family! Everyone that is pointing fingers needs to look at the facts first before they start accusing him. The accusers are wanting 5million from him....hmmm now to me that sounds like they are money hungry like some of you are accusing the church to be! I can't wait until justice is served. God will always reveal the truth! He tests us for reasons that are unknown and he's tested all of us now to see if we really would believe something as crazy as this!
pay your 10% and shush please.. BISHOP wants a new Mercedes and a new mansion.
truth

Herndon, VA

#38 Feb 28, 2012
To the members of Mt. Zion and Cornerstone please look at this website and read the articles. Food for thought...there are hundreds/thousands of church leaders who are evil. Stop being sheep.

http://www.pimppreacher.com/
truth

Herndon, VA

#39 Feb 28, 2012
Ted haggard
Ne-Ne

Union City, TN

#40 Feb 28, 2012
You members are just afraid for the truth to come out. Now something happened and ya'll know it. And as far as one of you saying that you have been to churched where they take up offering 3 times a sunday. Why should yall have to with a church with over 15,000 members. don't you think taking up 3 offerings would seem a little greedy. He is a man. Bishop or no Bishop if he was wrong he will be punished and believe me God will let it be revealed. He will not be exempt for wrong doing. Think about the victims for a change instead of trying to save face for your church. All that bragging will soon have to stop want it.
Kristy

Nashville, TN

#41 Feb 28, 2012
What happen to innocent until proven guilty? I attend Mt Zion and receive a powerful message everytime I go! Church is just like everything else it is what you make it and I get my praise on when I go! For these females making these statements I pray that the truth will be revealed! I questioned why 10 years before coming forth I guess they had to let the money build up! Lol I am praying for my pastor and the church!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is going on at Channel 4 in Nashville? 8 hr Yesme 82
Teens charged in Gatlinburg fire 11 hr I used to be someone 1
Negroes and crime 14 hr I used to be someone 14
Tn was site of the largest drug bust in history (Jul '14) 18 hr Natisa 2
News Clinic Accused Of Selling Prescription Drugs Il... (Aug '09) 23 hr Austin Florence 80
News Nicole Kidman's priest says actress hopes one d... Tue Sco-ttt 2
News Dolly Parton heartbroken by wildfires torching ... Tue moron 33

Nashville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nashville Mortgages