Masked gunman opens fire inside Memphis store

Full story: WMC-TV Memphis
Police say an attempted robbery could have turned deadly Friday morning when a gunman opened fire inside a Memphis store. Full Story
friend

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Apr 30, 2012
domestic dispute,evidence,police involement,charges should come forth,if it was anybodyelse,iknow for a fact a person was called on and the police came,jailtime,charges were brought forth.
Sam I am

Ash Flat, AR

#2 Dec 12, 2012
Is it just me, or does it strike anyone else as strange that they describe mall as crowded, that the guy was shooting all the way to wherever it was he stopped, had an assault rifle yet only hit three people--while "trying to kill as many as possible"? Was the guy that bad of a shot, are police that caught up in how the public needs them so much, or is the story slanting the danger that bad? How does a story like this have victim numbers in single digits. I mean, thank God, but it sure seems like something is missing here--as usual. Where are the CCW holders when these things happen?
magee

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Dec 12, 2012
I think this is the wrong store and state. This is from 2010.

“I'm sexy & I know it. ;)”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4 Dec 31, 2012
The world is so crazy.

Since: Sep 12

San Pablo City, Philippines

#5 Jan 7, 2013
This is so sad and alarming...Everybody should be vigilant in protecting themselves and their properties as well. I suggest they install CCTV camera and Alarm for their safety too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 39 min JohnInToronto 250
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 1 hr the truth 1,559
Former Titans kicker Rob Bironas dies in car ac... 2 hr So sad 2
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 3 hr laptop Inventor 9,450
Erin Como Fanclub 6 hr FOX 17 1
Miley Cyrus did RU mom and dad hug u pasties te... 8 hr Ban Miley 13
guess who qreer at 1029 the buzz 15 hr You Mom 5
•••
•••
Nashville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Nashville Jobs

•••
•••