Citadel Security Services - needs a l...

Citadel Security Services - needs a lesson in tact

Posted in the Nashville Forum

Woah Nelly

Lafayette, TN

#1 Sep 20, 2012
Normally I don't part with ill will towards any company however this one needs a reality check.

Why would an officer - who has had a medical emergency - want to come back to a place that advertised his/her job vacancy before the said officer was released from the hospital?

Why would that person want to work for a company that never checks in with their employees, sends them ALONE to a huge office complex at bad hours of the morning UNARMED and unable to even carry personal pepper spray?

Why would a person want to work for a company that not only sends that "officer" out to a site alone, but not even check on that employee to see if they are alive.

I saw it as "just a job", a bandage to help out between my career moves.

However, as a manager myself, I would 1) never send my employee ALONE UNARMED out to a site with out some form of contact from a dispatch or office member at least 2 times per shift. And if you send a roving agent - they should make a phone call in advance so that way the "officer" at the post 1 - knows their coming and 2 - if they dont answer then the Roving Agent knows to proceed with URGENCY!

Also, I would never go TWO FULL DAYS WITH OUT CHECKING VOICE MAILS in the event that my employees had a medical emergency & the only way they could get a message to you was through family who DOES NOT HAVE NUMBERS?

And then you get mad at me for not notifying you (though I did)???

To add insult to injury you deduct 50% of my check? And promise to cut the next one to minimum wage. AFTER I BUY MY UNIFORMS that you SAY "if not returned within 1 week of departure" will be submitted to Law Enforcement as "Stolen property"?

My $730 check was left with $471 after Citadel Security HR Workers were done dicking with it.

Even the military doesn't do that.

Thanks for being the determining factor of me moving to another company!
Wow

Nashville, TN

#2 Feb 21, 2013
Wow, I am sooo sorry that sucks, I hope you are doing better and you have found a better job
Bad Company

Lancaster, SC

#3 Apr 30, 2013
Citadel Security Co. out of Nashville Tn does not Pay its Officers on Time, they keep moving the payday past the two week mark to where its now paying its Officers 2 Weeks plus 4 days later after the pay period ends making it hard on the Officers to pay there bills in time and incurring late charges, Citadel is in house Stamping the post date on the Checks for friday and waiting till after the mailman runs so the Checks don't get picked up till Monday telling Officers they are Mailing the Checks on Friday.Officers are very unhappy on these posts and most are looking for another job. that hurts the Clients, one of the owners is a Lebanon City counsel man, I would not want someone like that running my City.
reddog77

Lebanon, TN

#4 Apr 10, 2015
[First of all the uniforms are not that expensive. The deductions were the cost of licensing you through the state, which the company advanced for you to help you. Most companies will not do that. Second of all you did not give a two week mandatory notice when you decided to move on, this was explained to you in writing with your signature as acknowledgement, so that is why your check was then taken down to minimum wage. Third and final the payroll checks are not sent out two weeks past the payroll date, blatant lie. It amazes me how everyone expects to be babied when employed as if they deserve special treatment, why don't you try going to work for Securitas, you will get some really great treatment there.
anonymous

United States

#5 Apr 10, 2015
I thought the person said they had a medical emergency. Its not a matter of being babied its the fact that people in authoritative positions feel they can treat people any kind of way. If there is any merit to what the person is saying you might not want to be on topix talking s***. Fighting in court takes a lot more money than just working out what the issues are. Try getting your nose out of the air and put yourself in their shoes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Plastic Surgeon Christ Koulis Found Dead... (Jun '10) 20 hr Alexa 76
Transgender bathrooms 20 hr eyes opened 3
dee henry-jenkins (Jan '10) 22 hr beccaan 11
GOP==== Grand Old Pedophiles. Fri The Truth 1
Swingers Thu C-Town 3
Traffic Jam Sam Thu TJS 52
tdoc Thu C-Town 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nashville Mortgages