Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Nov 12, 2012

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1 Jul 13, 2012
i am looking for a man named steve richey that has several kids that lives in nashville but he has three or four that live in smiths grove plz help
sandy

Nashville, TN

#2 Jul 20, 2012
igot2kids wrote:
i am looking for a man named steve richey that has several kids that lives in nashville but he has three or four that live in smiths grove plz help
about how old is this person you are looking for?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3 Jul 23, 2012
sandy wrote:
<quoted text>about how old is this person you are looking for?
hes about forty or so
sandy

Nashville, TN

#4 Aug 21, 2012
I know exactly who you are looking for.
Sad

Canton, OH

#5 Nov 5, 2012
Easy to find... Locked up!!! Involved in a major drug bust last week.... Looking at 20 yrs!
meagan

Nashville, TN

#6 Nov 9, 2012
@igot2kids...are you the mother of two of his kids??is that why you are looking for him?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#7 Nov 9, 2012
no umm i was looking for him for someone else but he contacted me
meagan wrote:
@igot2kids...are you the mother of two of his kids??is that why you are looking for him?
karl

Nashville, TN

#8 Nov 12, 2012
He contacted you from jail??? what a waste of a coolect call charge on your part.
igot2kids wrote:
no umm i was looking for him for someone else but he contacted me
<quoted text>

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#9 Nov 12, 2012
no he contacted me months ago when I started this forum thank you very much and for your information I needed to talk to him concerning one of his children and that was the last time I had heard from him. You dont know me and so u need to stop running your mouth read when the thread first started.
karl wrote:
He contacted you from jail??? what a waste of a coolect call charge on your part.
<quoted text>
Name

Covington, KY

#10 Nov 12, 2012
igot2kids wrote:
no he contacted me months ago when I started this forum thank you very much and for your information I needed to talk to him concerning one of his children and that was the last time I had heard from him. You dont know me and so u need to stop running your mouth read when the thread first started.
<quoted text>
You need to get some help, why are you getting all bent out of shape when someone asks a question? You started the thread, you answered questions on the thread, and now you get pizzy? get off the crack pipe and watch your spawn.
robert

Nashville, TN

#11 Nov 12, 2012
AMEN!!!!! If you don't want peoples comments, opinions or questions then don't participate in public forums.
igot2kids wrote:
no he contacted me months ago when I started this forum thank you very much and for your information I needed to talk to him concerning one of his children and that was the last time I had heard from him. You dont know me and so u need to stop running your mouth read when the thread first started.
<quoted text>

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#12 Nov 12, 2012
oh my goodness all of u are crazy !
robert wrote:
AMEN!!!!! If you don't want peoples comments, opinions or questions then don't participate in public forums.
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 2 hr dimes 1,502
Clay Travis G O N E !!!! 4 hr Jim Haystern 1
Adding therapy to meds may speed depression rec... 12 hr robina 2
No Refusal DUI Checkpoints 13 hr JDH89 2
Question 20 hr asby 6
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 22 hr TheRealZeke 8,614
Eight-year-old saves mother's life with 911 call Thu sheila ONeal 1
•••
•••
•••

Nashville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Nashville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Nashville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Nashville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••