confused

Johnson City, TN

#1 Jul 10, 2013
Is this a public library or a homeless shelter? Everytime I go there to use computer s there's alot of homeless on all the computer s and they clean them selves in the bathroom!!? Thats gross. I walked in the bathroom on 3rdme floor and walked in on a guy washing his under wear in the sink!!? I mean really.. The homeless need there own public library for real. And there's alot of perverts there too. I witnessed a guy cam recording this girls butt while she was walking. Something needs to be done about all this. Does anyone agree??

Since: Jun 13

Antioch, TN

#2 Jul 10, 2013
confused wrote:
Is this a public library or a homeless shelter? Everytime I go there to use computer s there's alot of homeless on all the computer s and they clean them selves in the bathroom!!? Thats gross. I walked in the bathroom on 3rdme floor and walked in on a guy washing his under wear in the sink!!? I mean really.. The homeless need there own public library for real. And there's alot of perverts there too. I witnessed a guy cam recording this girls butt while she was walking. Something needs to be done about all this. Does anyone agree??
Do your part, help those guys out. Assisting the poor is a great habit to create.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nashville in the big time now, not the place I ... 1 hr dontlikecraproads 3
Where was all that anger coming from 5 hr RRR-C 42
Nancy Van Camp (Apr '12) 12 hr News watcher 62
Look out, America, here comes Hillary!! (Apr '15) 13 hr TN Voter 18
Privatize TDOT 16 hr Just me 10
Did anyone else just see a UFO? Fri was 4
dawn davenport Fri Dazzling Dawn 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nashville Mortgages