Senator Corker is supporting Amnesti ...

Senator Corker is supporting Amnesti for illegals.

Posted in the Nashville Forum

Bob Rooney

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Jun 20, 2013
New Study Says Recent College Grads Likely to be Stuck in Low-Skill Jobs.
Why do some members of Congress want to give work permits to 11-18 million illegal aliens?
But not only that...
Are you tired of paying for illegals, education, healtcare, Food stamps, crime investigation.. etc ?
Go to this website and register.

https://www.numbersusa.com/content/

Once you are registered (join us), go to the "action board" to send free faxes to your state representative.
They are all typed up and ready to go, you just need to click your mouse to send.
Bob Rooney

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Jun 20, 2013
Illegal immigration and high levels of identity theft go hand-in-hand .
Irony

Nashville, TN

#3 Jun 21, 2013
Corker is not exactly known for being a block of granite. I often email both he and Lamar and remind them that we have some of the best medical facilities in the world here in Nashville and that it might be possible for men of their stature to get a spinal transplant. This bill is good for Democrats, good for Republicans but very bad for America.
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Sparks, NV

#4 Jun 23, 2013
Another RINO (Republican In Name Only)!
Bob Rooney

Phoenix, AZ

#5 Jun 23, 2013
The GOP just called me and asked for money.. I told them.. You guys are pushing Amnesty
for illegals therefore, I don't support the GOP.
DO NOT ASK MONEY FROM ME AGAIN !!
When they send me a survey, I don't fill it out... I send back my own letter instead.
I give them the same answer like I do over the phone.
truth

United States

#6 Jan 29, 2017
Irony wrote:
Corker is not exactly known for being a block of granite. I often email both he and Lamar and remind them that we have some of the best medical facilities in the world here in Nashville and that it might be possible for men of their stature to get a spinal transplant. This bill is good for Democrats, good for Republicans but very bad for America.
BOB Corker seems at odds with our new president Donald Trump.
It is time start recall election for senator Obama supporting Corker
truth

United States

#7 Jan 29, 2017
Bob Rooney wrote:
The GOP just called me and asked for money.. I told them.. You guys are pushing Amnesty
for illegals therefore, I don't support the GOP.
DO NOT ASK MONEY FROM ME AGAIN !!
When they send me a survey, I don't fill it out... I send back my own letter instead.
I give them the same answer like I do over the phone.
Do we need start a recall petition for Obama Corker?
Truth

United States

#8 Jan 31, 2017
Irony wrote:
Can Tennessee citizens start a petition to have recall vote? Believe past time we need have recall vote for Bob the corker. Elect a true conservative.
All Bob the corker wants is low cost labor for his construction buddies.
Borders, language, culture!!!!
Ben

Gainesboro, TN

#9 Jan 31, 2017
Lamar,Corker and Payton are all the same ,remember that next election.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boycott the NFL 1 hr Nobama 106
Money question 6 hr giving 9
Are you jealous [email protected] $W!fT 7 hr Taylor witch 6
Taking a Knee 12 hr ThomasA 69
TN Congresswoman Marsha Blackburn dIsarms DEA ... 15 hr Truth 7
How Far Would You Go In Supporting Trump? 18 hr General Bone Spur... 137
Pick Up After Your Dog!! Sun ThomasA 16

Nashville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance