rental scams beware

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Recently i have been looking for a home to rent an here is some disturbing practices some of these property managements have been doing to people creyleike and stones river wants a deposit up front no matter if they have a contract already on the property that you are interested in here is the kicker app fees are 100.00 for couples non refundable so these guys take your deposit tell you get your app in fast knowing the whole time they are baiting an hooking you into paying the app fee which they keep take your deposit and then they run your credit to preapprove you on a property they already have apps on call an tell you someone else got the house cause your not approved by their standards so you already lost 100.00 for fee then you gave up to 1200 deposit before they approve you in a certified check or money order in their name so you cant take the money order back cause you signed it over to them an the checks are refundable but cant exactly tell you when you will get it back then you go back the next few days house is still posted a week later the same thing they get so many people calling in an doin apps they forget that they have just talked to you a day ago house stays on you call bait an hook watch out unethical people here in a weeks time an 30 people doin apps on the same house an getting the run around you do the math.
rental scams beware

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Yeah they require you to put depsoit down or they wont take your app into consideration I was told over the phone one with the money gets it which is a lie cause some of those houses stay on craigs an their websites for weeks takin off an then back on.I think there should be some regulations on these crooks on ways they conduct rental properties I agree with you on what you have commented here about.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Nashville Forum right now

Search the Nashville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 10 min Irving 138,523
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 16 min dude 1,315
Luke 19:27 proves jesus was evil and hate filled. (May '12) 8 hr astral_genocide 55
Nashville Auto Diesel College (Oct '08) 8 hr Never Jeff Baxster 53
WARNING AIG Company in Brentwood 23 hr Pat Porter 1
att new enternet Wed DKS 2
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Wed BOB 8,588
•••
•••
•••
•••

Nashville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••