Police Catch Bank Robbers - NewsChann...

Police Catch Bank Robbers - NewsChannel 5.com - Nashville, Tenn...

There are 7 comments on the NewsChannel5.com Nashville story from Dec 17, 2009, titled Police Catch Bank Robbers - NewsChannel 5.com - Nashville, Tenn.... In it, NewsChannel5.com Nashville reports that:

NASHVILLE , Tenn. Two men robbed two banks in 10 minutes Thursday morning, only to be caught by police later.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsChannel5.com Nashville.

Nashville, TN

#1 Dec 17, 2009
Instead of "Music City, USA," are we fast becoming "Bank Heist City, USA?"

Hurricane Mills, TN

#2 Dec 17, 2009
Hilarious!!!! Dummies!!!
Just my opinion

Nolensville, TN

#3 Dec 17, 2009
I was watching 1000 ways to die the other night and this man had was about to rob a jewlery store, but instead he walked in to a gun store and was shot to death. Maybe more robbers and theifs should do that. Maybe they should not be killed, but maybe they would learn.

Mcminnville, TN

#4 Dec 17, 2009
notice they said ex cons well just finish them apparently they are not going to learn a lesson from the so called justice system
slick rick

Nashville, TN

#5 Dec 17, 2009
typical idiots....."note to self...make sure car works properly"....what a joke?!?!? another couple of WPOS(s)....

Nashville, TN

#6 Dec 18, 2009
Incase you were not informed Edmonson was just found not guilty by a federal jury on bank robbery charges not even a month ago.. Apparently the jurors had doubt? I would love to see their faces as they watch the news now!!!! Verdict remorse?
Me Again

La Vergne, TN

#7 Dec 18, 2009
They probably tripped over their own pants because they were hanging down to their knees.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Prominent Southern Bapist minister survives ous... (Oct '07) 1 hr karma is one 82
Dateline: Former presidential candidate falls a... 3 hr Inever Inhaled 3
megan 7 hr Jim 2
Yet another school shooting 10 hr Dark state risin 133
Keep a Word Drop a Word (Mar '15) 11 hr BECCA 385
dee henry-jenkins (Jan '10) 12 hr Jeri 35
A morning limirick 18 hr Luv 11

Nashville Jobs

Personal Finance

Nashville Mortgages