Catholic priests lead Nashville movem...

Catholic priests lead Nashville movement on gun control

There are 4 comments on the WSMV-TV 4 News story from Jan 12, 2013, titled Catholic priests lead Nashville movement on gun control. In it, WSMV-TV 4 News reports that:

Two Catholic Church leaders in Nashville are calling for their congregations to sign a petition supporting a government ban on assault rifles.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSMV-TV 4 News.

“standing up for America.”

Since: Feb 09

Joelton

#1 Jan 12, 2013
Father Breen needs to worry more about saving people from sinning and not about what kind of gun or guns that good old honest Americans buy. Taking this right away from everyone would be like us blaming every catholic priest for raping little boys, when only a few were guilty.
FyouSOBs

Carthage, TN

#2 Jan 19, 2013
I think that the Catholic church needs to clean up its own house before trying to take away our 2nd admendment rights. When are these damn liberals going to realize that criminals dont give a crap about gun control. We cannot depend on the government to protect us. If you think they can just go to any housing project in the US and see how safe they feel....
Slow Joe

Clarksville, TN

#3 Jan 21, 2013
If only they had lead the fight against child sex abuse would I think they really were concerned about the people of nashville
irony

Nashville, TN

#4 Jan 21, 2013
Why do you think they want to take everyone's gun? It might save a priest's life, that's why. Some little boy's daddy or big brother looking to make sure they molest their next victim in hell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Women smokers 12 hr ThomasA 27
Send a message to Toby Keith (Dec '12) 15 hr ThomasA 14
News Is Google Fiber Guilty Of Digital Redlining? Sun Mouse 1
WSMV Chris Miller Sun thurston howell V 9
dee henry-jenkins (Jan '10) Sun 1-big-mama 20
Brea from channel 5 (Jun '16) Jan 14 jack n off 15
Nancy Van Camp (Apr '12) Jan 14 dama rey 81

Nashville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance