angry american

Nashville, TN

#1 Apr 21, 2013
The people have been paying not only taxes but also have been showing respect to those they pay. If you walk into a hotel and pay for a room or a restaurant and pay for food/beverage, you expect service right? Everyone does. You expect to be treated with courtesy and respect. Is this correct? Why not expect the same from those who you pay with your tax dollars? NOTE: when it comes to hotel employees [ most hotels are owned-operated by people from other countries like India and enjoy tax breaks/exemptions while abusing/taking advantage of their employees (something to remember when/while you are harassing and shitting on their employees)] and restaurant employees, they have to do what the Corporation says to do or they have no job. Who do you pay more to? Who do you demand more from? Also, who enjoys tax exemptions? Not the hotel or restaurant employee. Some in Government "services" do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Davidson county booking. I need answers plz 43 min Hames 3
Negroes and crime 56 min El Diablo 33
Obamas farewell speech 1 hr Guest 15
Miranda vs Miley 1 hr El Diablo 4
Women smokers 1 hr El Diablo 30
Boycott Ashley Judd after watching Vile rant pa... 1 hr El Diablo 3
News 2 Cannon County deputies found guilty in fatal ... (Sep '13) 6 hr WTF 16

Nashville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance