Review: Chimney Works Of Nashville

Review: Chimney Works Of Nashville

Posted in the Nashville Forum

2centsworth

United States

#1 Nov 3, 2009
Do NOT call this guy - unless you like to be frustrated, hear a lot of excuses, and waste your money.

Gave him a call because we had a leak in our chimney. Long story short he stood us up for our fist appointment, we rescheduled b/c he apologized and offered a "discount" and he finally came out to fix the leak. Week later chimney was still leaking so we called him back. He never returned the call until we left him a second vmail communicating our frustrations with him. He called back and set up a second visit which he also stood us up for. He's never called to explain and we will never call him again.$300 basically thrown down the drain.
RHouston

Smyrna, TN

#2 Dec 1, 2009
Be highly cautious when dealing with this person. He not only will ask you to pay $1000s upfront and will not show up hoping you will forget about the incident. He is called JD Little or JD Systems. He will make excuses why he cannot come. Anyone with a problem with this person should seek legal services. He has been screwing around many people every day .... I see a pattern here. Takes your money and will not show up and gives ridiculous excuses. He got us about $1200+. We have complete profile of his home.Anyone needs it let me know
Thompson Servens

Smyrna, TN

#3 Jan 25, 2010
This person is terrible. He must have been doing this to a lot of people and hitting multiple counties here in Tennessee. He targets older/ elder people with chimneys and will take their stove away. He took mine and never came back saying he wanted to refurbish it. There is a big hole now in the wall now. We are in our late 60s. He told me he has been refurbishing about 400+ over of these stoves. I would logically assume he has stole about 400+ of these Buck stoves all over Tennessee.
Thompson Servens

Smyrna, TN

#4 Jan 25, 2010
This person is terrible. He must have been doing this to a lot of people and hitting multiple counties here in Tennessee. He targets older/ elder people with chimneys and will take their stove away. He took mine and never came back saying he wanted to refurbish it. There is a big hole now in the wall now. We are in our late 60s. He told me he has been refurbishing about 400+ over of these stoves. I would logically assume he has stole about 400+ of these Buck stoves all over Tennessee. Anyone knows of how to catch someone like this? He needs to be punished severely or a lesson to do this to innocent people.
Ron Brentwood

Antioch, TN

#5 Aug 11, 2010
Very honest business and will go above and beyond the call of duty.
Ron Brentwood

Antioch, TN

#6 Aug 11, 2010
Excellent Service JD went above and beyond the call of duty.
Andrew

Smyrna, TN

#7 Feb 24, 2012
JD From Nashville Chimney Works is a terrible business person. He told me to TEXT (which we thought wasn't very business-like) our info (address, etc) and he would get back to us to make an appointment. A week later, he still hadn't called to make an appointment, so my wife called. He made no apology, but made an appointment for Thursday between 1:00 and 3:00. 3:00 came and went, and we didn't hear from him. Finally, he called at 4:00 (again with no apology) and said he would be leaving his current job in 30 minutes, and he was 30 minutes away. At 7PM, 3 hours later, he still had not contacted us, so I left him a message and said not to bother coming.

He then texted back and said he would give us a discount and do something for free, after standing us up twice (3 times if you count not calling us to make the appointment in the first place.)

This guy just does not know how to operate a business. Things happen, and I understand that a business like that can get backed up, but he could have at least had the courtesy to keep us updated, calling when he knew he was going to be late instead of calling after he was already an hour late. He has no regard for his customers, and apparently has no idea how to keep a time commitment. There are many other reputable Chimney Sweeps in the Nashville area. DO NOT call this guy!
fuckyouasshole

Hendersonville, TN

#8 Mar 5, 2015
screw this a-hole....if i ever get a servicing job, ill screw this douchebag so hard...damn you
Sandy

Nashville, TN

#9 Nov 27, 2015
Please do not use this individual . He broke my dryer cleaning out same and now refusing to reimburse me. I used Ash Buster's for the past decade and will be using them again next year. My mistake for not looking into J.D. Chimney Nashville prior to using hi,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Titians go to New England and look like a bunch... 46 min white castle exec... 17
what male country music singer is 50 min clyde the slide 9
News Speaker, silent march planned for Martin Luther... 1 hr Toby 98
Drug testing for food stamps 2 hr ThomasA 21
This is global warming 14 hr What up dummies 85
(-Can-nabis -co-caine- he-roin op-ium ecs-tasy ... 15 hr Kinpin 1
News Prominent Southern Bapist minister survives ous... (Oct '07) 19 hr Red Lt Camera 79

Nashville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nashville Mortgages