Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1 Jun 16, 2012
my best friend needs a new Sub Dr. Does anyone know any Sub Dr's in the Nashville area that accept insurance ( medicare) or are fairly cheap. I know most only take cash. Cash is fine as long as it is under 200.00 a month. She would really like to find a Dr that cares about her recovery and not just the money. Thank you.
EagleEye

Kuttawa, KY

#2 Jun 16, 2012
Stay away from this drug, it is very deadly!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3 Jun 16, 2012
EagleEye wrote:
My friend is on maintenance and does not abuse her medication. She knows there are mixed feelings about Sub but, counseling and Sub has helped her greatly. If she continued the path she was on before Sub it would have been deadly. My friend was taking up to 40 oxycodone a day plus any other pill she could get her hands on before she entered sub treatment..
WrongPlace

Franklin, TN

#4 Jun 16, 2012
jerrieannasands wrote:
<quoted text>
My friend is on maintenance and does not abuse her medication. She knows there are mixed feelings about Sub but, counseling and Sub has helped her greatly. If she continued the path she was on before Sub it would have been deadly. My friend was taking up to 40 oxycodone a day plus any other pill she could get her hands on before she entered sub treatment..
This is the wrong place to ask about doctors. If there is a friend and she is participating in her recovery, there are 7 very good treatment centers within 30 miles of Nashville who have a list of reputable doctors. Start with Cumberland Heights. They will give you a list of doctors without asking questions.
will

United States

#5 Jun 18, 2012
Dr. Michael Baron
Ready in Nashville

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Jul 1, 2012
What's the deal with Rx pills in the Nashville area?! I've heard they're not only changing the formula of most of the pills that are abusable but also that heroin is making a big come back nationwide because if it. Does Nashville have a heroin problem ??
Doctor doolittle

Corbin, KY

#7 Jul 1, 2012
I can st you up withmy uncle he is a doc in the nshville area that accepts new patients and accepts all insurances.Just leave me your contact info!!!!
Wow

Oak Grove, KY

#8 Jul 4, 2012
Doctor doolittle wrote:
I can st you up withmy uncle he is a doc in the nshville area that accepts new patients and accepts all insurances.Just leave me your contact info!!!!
He sounds like a great physician if he needs a nephew (who doesn't seem to know how to use a keyboard) to peddle his prescription writing on topix...just saying....
Suboxone

Owensboro, KY

#9 Jul 16, 2012
My son was an addict for over 10 years and Suboxone gave him his life back. You can go to the Suboxone website and look for doctors in your area and call and ask about pricing. This is a lifesaving and wonderful drug. Please don't listen to people that tell you otherwise.
My entire family had lived in HELL due to my son's drug abuse. He had went to Cumberland Heights and it was a wonderful place. He just wasn't ready to get clean at that time. He did learn some wonderful life skills there.
I don't know about Nashville but Columbus, Ohio has a terrible herion problem. Especially among teens.
timy

Fairview, TN

#11 Mar 8, 2013
Ready in Nashville wrote:
What's the deal with Rx pills in the Nashville area?! I've heard they're not only changing the formula of most of the pills that are abusable but also that heroin is making a big come back nationwide because if it. Does Nashville have a heroin problem ??
My name is Tim, I'm currently trying to find a suboxone doctor accepting insurance and new patients, please email at timotheus101@yahoo.com, i would very much appreciate it.
crckrjck96

La Vergne, TN

#12 Mar 8, 2013
Dr Stone Nashville on Nensville Rd
crckrjck96

La Vergne, TN

#13 Mar 8, 2013
crckrjck96 wrote:
Dr Stone Nashville on Nensville Rd
Nolensville Rd in Nash. She will write you 30-60 a month. She is very nice and actually seems to care.
Kayla

Nashville, TN

#14 Apr 3, 2013
crckrjck96 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nolensville Rd in Nash. She will write you 30-60 a month. She is very nice and actually seems to care.
Is she expensive? What is the initial process like?
crckrjck96

La Vergne, TN

#15 Apr 4, 2013
Stop in and make appt. she is really nice and seems to care. It's about $175 the last time I went but first visit may be more. She drug tests every visit and 2 test dirty for opioid ur gone
heardh

Nashville, TN

#16 Jul 9, 2013
Doctor doolittle wrote:
I can st you up wit hmy uncle he is a doc in the nshville area that accepts new patients and accepts all insurances.Just leave me your contact info!!!!
Please email me!! hollyannetteheard@yahoo.com
jared

Nashville, TN

#17 Aug 21, 2013
Doctor doolittle wrote:
hi im in nashville and need a sub dr. email is sharade@juno.com

Nashville, TN

#18 Aug 25, 2013
I have been trying to find a dr. myself who will accept tenncare/united. I am at a loss. I don't want to have to go from dr. to dr. to get the help that I need. I have tried my best to leave opiates completely for over a year. I mess up every now and then, not near as bad as I used to. Suboxine is the best thing I have ever taken to help me and my addiction. I really have serious pain, i was involved in a severe accident a few years back and got addicted to opiates and i hate myself for it. I bought suboxine from a friend and it has helped me to manage my pain and stay away from opiates as well. i don't know what to do I just know i do not want to get back on the pain pills although i have heard that suboxine is just as bad, i don't know. I just know i need some help. $15 a strip x5 a week, is getting expensive.. help.
Jay

United States

#19 Oct 31, 2013
Im new to the Nashville aea, can anyone please tell me where I can go for opiod treatment to get Soboxone, out-patient, accepts Medicare or Medicaid? I can possibl pay cash but no exceeding $200. The places Ive called either arent taking new patients or have a long waiting list or charge crazy amounts of money. Thanks. E-mail jgoldring79@gmail.com
omg lol

Lafayette, TN

#28 Sep 11, 2014
EagleEye wrote:
it's very hard to die on suboxone....learn your shit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 13 min b1234here 1,871
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 1 hr KiMare 3,166
Opryland Ice spreading germs not cheer 6 hr Al Henry 11
Bass Pro Kettle Corn (Mar '14) 8 hr Website Operator 8
Opry Mills teen fight 10 hr cracker 8
Church of God of Prophecy rethinks position aga... (Aug '06) 12 hr Hmmm 768
Nancy Van Camp (Apr '12) 18 hr viewer 25
Nashville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web