First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Visitor

Linden, TN

#1 May 31, 2017
Mixed girl working at earthbound. Most gorgeous girl I've ever came across..name?
Dan Rather

Nashville, TN

#2 Jun 1, 2017
That's what's wrong with you kids these days. Asking about getting dates with people who are mixed. With different races. When I was a young man we stuck to our own kind.

But go right ahead being naive and thinking everything is just great. In KY and WV nearly all grandfathers sleep with granddaughters in order to keep it in the family. This is what our world is coming to thanks to this generation of youngsters.

You youngsters need to go to war to find out what the real world is like. Our country is full of terrorists now because of you and Obama. Thank God I'm a conservative!
The Real Dan Rather

Nashville, TN

#3 Jun 1, 2017
The above post isn't me!

I swear it isn't. The Real Dan Rather is the real Dan Rather. Except when i'm Neil Orne. Or "What". Or any number of other names.

Yeah, I have too much time on my hands. Darn it I wish I had a life. LOL!!!
Visitor

Waynesboro, TN

#4 Jun 1, 2017
Nothing wrong with a white guy and black girl or vice versa. Foh with your bs my guy
mall is closing soon

United States

#6 Jun 2, 2017
ive come across and in many gorgeous girls
uhhhhhh

Nashville, TN

#7 Jun 2, 2017
mall is closing soon wrote:
ive come across and in many gorgeous girls
English please.
heypal

Gallatin, TN

#8 Jun 6, 2017
Dan Rather wrote:
You're so racist.
Just saying

United States

#9 Jun 6, 2017
Visitor wrote:
Nothing wrong with a white guy and black girl or vice versa. Foh with your bs my guy
I'm a white girl and I love black men!! It's some of the best sex that I've ever had!
Becky

Mcminnville, TN

#10 Jun 7, 2017
Just saying wrote:
<quoted text>

I'm a white girl and I love black men!! It's some of the best sex that I've ever had!
Just wondering......... WHAT makes it the best (size,method,taboo)? Please elaborate.
Just saying

United States

#11 Jun 7, 2017
Becky wrote:
<quoted text>

Just wondering......... WHAT makes it the best (size,method,taboo)? Please elaborate.
Lol, I'm not into that taboo stuff!! It is the size but not all black men are hung!! I've been with a few and it was awesome. They take care of their partner.. And yes, they love white women..lol But honestly, I just enjoy a BBC!!
ThomasA

Guntersville, AL

#12 Jun 11, 2017
Just saying wrote:
<quoted text>

A relation built around sex alone is pretty sorry! You're the hump for the moment but if you let down your guard for what your relationship is all about, he'll be in another saddle for another eight second ride somewhere else. Think about it!
Hear no evil see no evil

La Vergne, TN

#13 Jul 31, 2017
Just saying wrote:
<quoted text>

MAYBE thats because thats all you could ever get is some big black gorilla aids festering herpe blistering disgusting bitch you are! I bet your either some dirty ass drug addict or fat ugly and retarded because thats all black boys can get is some welfare white tax money mooching wigger trash whore like you! You not a true White woman because a true White woman has WAYYY more class than your poor excuse subhuman ass!Degenerate filth you should go jump off a cliff stupid.
The Brown Mule Man

Gainesville, TX

#14 Jul 31, 2017
Hear no evil see no evil wrote:
<quoted text>
MAYBE thats because thats all you could ever get is some big black gorilla aids festering herpe blistering disgusting bitch you are! I bet your either some dirty ass drug addict or fat ugly and retarded because thats all black boys can get is some welfare white tax money mooching wigger trash whore like you! You not a true White woman because a true White woman has WAYYY more class than your poor excuse subhuman ass!Degenerate filth you should go jump off a cliff stupid.
Hey cracker , wanna a 12 inch summer sausage stuffed up Your Hershey highway??? I let you lick the corn and chocolate off it after I'm done with you.
heeee

Nashville, TN

#15 Jul 31, 2017
<quoted text>
LOL!

Now THAT is a classic example of a threatened and frightened old white dude! Poor little man!
Co resist

La Vergne, TN

#17 Jul 31, 2017
I see y'all in the 5 star restaurants with your welfare and drug money not tipping the waitors and waitresses with no second thought. Jungle bunny fu fu needs to send it to his home country and feed them little black parasitic ethiopian bastards instead of uncle sam sending the White man tax dollar to feed these assorted shit stained maggots they call africans and african unamericans! They're lives don't matter and are a waste of time fooling with.
hmmmm

Nashville, TN

#19 Jul 31, 2017
Co resist wrote:
I see y'all in the 5 star restaurants with your welfare and drug money not tipping the waitors and waitresses with no second thought. Jungle bunny fu fu needs to send it to his home country and feed them little black parasitic ethiopian bastards instead of uncle sam sending the White man tax dollar to feed these assorted shit stained maggots they call africans and african unamericans! They're lives don't matter and are a waste of time fooling with.
Is English a second language for you? You seem to have a great deal of trouble writing in English. Are you from a foreign country?
Just saying

United States

#20 Jul 31, 2017
<quoted text>
Lol, I'm not saying that I can get any man I want.. But I will say, I have no problem getting white or black men!! I'm very clean and have no diseases! I get checked every 6 months just like everybody should! Fat? Well, I'm not skinny..but I'm damn sure not on drugs!! Welfare, I do have TennCare but I don't abuse it like most people do that have it. I do get food stamps but it's not much. I work, I pay taxes so it's not like they're free.. I don't mooch off of anybody! I work, I provide for myself & my kids!! I don't go around asking anyone for help. I drive a car that I worked & payed for! I have our own home that I work & pay for. A true white woman? Hmmm what's your definition of a true white woman? I see white women everytime I go into a store that's spending an ebt card.. You don't have to be poor, in order to get some type of government help! I guess the question is.. Why are you so judgemental? We're all people!
Love Me Some Mocha Girls

Nashville, TN

#21 Jul 31, 2017
Never been too into black chicks, but never turned too many down either. I do love me some biracial honeys though. There's just something about that light mocha skin and curly hair that just rocks my world. Plus, most of them are so grounded and nearly sane, which puts them way up on the list. It just seems like (most) of them get the best features of both races.

That post about the black men being better lovers kind of surprises me because I have a female friend who's black and she claims that it's all about them. I'm sure if you look deep enough there are probably the same number of black men and white men who are good lovers and bad lovers. I had another white girl friend who was into the BBC, but it was all visual for her. She didn't much care what they could do with it, she just wanted to look at it (and them). I guess it takes all kinds .
Co resist

La Vergne, TN

#22 Aug 2, 2017
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>

Is English a second language for you? You seem to have a great deal of trouble writing in English. Are you from a foreign country?
Nope its a first for me and a language you will NEVER be able to pick up on! Behold the inventor of the English language the one you have a problem speaking. Keep in mind this is the same idiot that can't say simple words like ask instead of axe and f*cking instead of fuggin. Must be the bad epidemic of malaria swelling your pea size african brain or them jumbo lips cause you to develop a speech impedimentl. Sambo sure know how to sing when you put chains on him out in the field. I bet you sure can speak ebonics though huh? African humanoid!
truth

Nashville, TN

#23 Aug 3, 2017
Co resist wrote:
<quoted text> Nope its a first for me and a language you will NEVER be able to pick up on! Behold the inventor of the English language the one you have a problem speaking. Keep in mind this is the same idiot that can't say simple words like ask instead of axe and f*cking instead of fuggin. Must be the bad epidemic of malaria swelling your pea size african brain or them jumbo lips cause you to develop a speech impedimentl. Sambo sure know how to sing when you put chains on him out in the field. I bet you sure can speak ebonics though huh? African humanoid!
Again, I'm wondering about your inability to express the English language intelligently and cohesively.

Second language for you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Real reason economy is booming 57 min FoxHunter 85
TRANSGENDERS where are they? 1 hr Yucky 32
Fox News 2 hr What Up Dummies 21
Bree Smith 2 hr 5 1
Trump keeps winning 5 hr Charlie Bob 421
Republicans 6 hr What Up Dummies 11
Fat People. 9 hr Thanks to snowflakes 16

Nashville Jobs

Personal Finance

Nashville Mortgages