Concerned Citizen

Nashville, TN

#1 Jun 26, 2013
ok. what is the deal in Madison?? Holy hell! I mean, that place has turned into junkie haven!! Wow!! Haven't been there in a few years, mind you, I realize Madison has not been the best of places to be, but still...seriously?? First incident: I pull into Kroger to do some grocery shopping, and low and behold, what do I see in the parking lot on the ground while walking into the store? Yes, you guessed it. 2 spoons and 2 used needles. For Christ sake people!! What if someone had stepped on that? What if a child... Oh, the thoughts that went thru my mind. I know this happens in the most predominate areas, but still. At least dispose of your paraph. somewhere safe!!! Second incident: I am sitting in traffic in the area and beside a woman and man in a car and the man was injecting the woman (which was behind the wheel driving)with drugs in her arm!!(yes, I wrote down tag and notified the police btw..) The lady looked like a damn zombie!! Drugs are such a big problem in that area alone, it's scary! From now on, I am going to make it a point never to go to Madison... WTH are all the police in the area doing?? Come on cops!! Catch these people before something even more tragic happens!!

United States

#2 Jun 26, 2013
thought since Mr c. got locked up and everyone's "enabler" k.h. got busted selling to a c.I. that it would calm down out there some. guess that other junkie slut and her one booby mama is taking over "business" in the area... surely they will be busted soon. police know about the one booby family pill business anyway. just a matter of time. Madison will be back looking good soon as we get rid of them dam drug dealers I hope

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 2 hr barry 3,909
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 6 hr Robbie 2,071
Jessica Ralston 7 hr Website Operator 9
Recommendation Needed for Roofing Company 10 hr Website Operator 2
Erin Como Fanclub 11 hr Jerrys Mom 11
Big & Rich '8th of November' Premieres on GAC (Jun '06) 23 hr Davis Crabtree 32
Nancy Van Camp (Apr '12) Fri youngjeezy 42
Nashville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web