Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

My neighbors are pretty gamey. Serve them with Fava beans and a nice chutney...
SPIRIT OF THE WILD

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

I have hunted these woods since i was little , and i will until i die even if they stop hunting . this country is going to hell in a hand basket the gov. does not care about nothing but mexicans and sticking it to the poor man. I have coonhunted with dogs and still do, if i turn my dogs loose on my land or gov land and they tree a coon on somebody land they are ready to shoot my dogs ,i respect other peoples land ,but a dog cant read a posted sign I have went and knocked on peoples door to ask them if i could get my dogs and they talked to me like i was dirt. BUT I STILL GOT MY DOGS. but that is another topic. so i vote YES TO HUNTING NO TO PETA.
JustMe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

That's a bit scary...Some of the best times you've had with your boys was out killing things that didn't stand a chance against your weapons....
hunting momma wrote:
<quoted text>totally agree. 100%. VOTE YES. some of the best times i've had with my boys.
nature will

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

Grognak wrote:
I don't think people realize that hunting wild game serves to control animal populations which would otherwise skyrocket and cause harm to the entire ecosystem. Hunting is vital to the survival of wild species in Tennessee, unless you like the idea of having to wait while herds of hundreds of deer cross the highways and side roads, I suggest voting in favor of Hunting and Fishing.
what about the growing population of idiots killing innocent people and children? nature takes care of itself...
hunting is fine but

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

Stop hunting on land without permission!!! Do you want someone in your yard firing off shots with a high powered rifle??
hunting momma

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

we also donate meat to local churches who feed people in need. explain how that is wrong?
go back

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

Love the Animals wrote:
<quoted text>
The Doves the Doves to many are killed for sports each and evry year and the good the Doves do eating insects saving the spraying and dusting of the crops our and our children's food supply WHY Kill any DOVES?
They could be one of the first to go distroyed by killers.
Why even teach children that gus are the answer to anything?
Wonder why more and more guns are found in schools because guns, hunting and killing are more and more promoted!
go back north & stay there, dum ass, you 2 just me

Since: May 10

Rooted in Reality

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

Although I am disabled now and cannot get out in the mountains like I used to I see hunting as a necessary evil. With no natural predators like wolves and few bears the deer population would explode and diseases like black leg would find it's way into the cattle herds. I never liked to kill an animal but I did for the above reasons. I never put a picture in the paper with a deer on back of a pickup and me grinning like a fool. Most of these idiot PETA folks live in the cities and don't have a clue about real hunting. If one sees anybody drinking and with a gun.....PLEASE REPORT THEM IMMEDIATELY TO NEAREST LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER.
hunting momma

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

ThomasA wrote:
A real man would chase down a deer on foot,jump on his back and cut his throat like Indian braves once did to prove their manhood.It doesn't take much of a wimp to wait in ambush for the animal. Are there braves or wimps out there?
not worth a comment.
not a sport

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

if you wanna kill animals and say you are "protecting the ecosystem", why not do it like a man? all your technology. the deer are standing targets. lounging in your lazy ass stand with a scope and feeding the deer corn... wow, you are one tough individual. at least the indians had balls about it....you guys are just blood thirsty
go back

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

JustMe wrote:
That's a bit scary...Some of the best times you've had with your boys was out killing things that didn't stand a chance against your weapons....
<quoted text>
go somewhere & live where gun & hunting is outlawed, dum ass
turkey n gravy

Ripley, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

Love the Animals wrote:
<quoted text>
The Doves the Doves to many are killed for sports each and evry year and the good the Doves do eating insects saving the spraying and dusting of the crops our and our children's food supply WHY Kill any DOVES?
Wonder why more and more guns are found in schools because guns, hunting and killing are more and more promoted!
You are literate, barely. You post sounds retarded. Did I say anything whatsoever about doves? My family hunts deer, duck, turkey, squirrel. It's the country hun, hunting is a privelege granted by the state and it's gonna stay that way. The guns in schools aren't being brought by children that hunt, they are being brought by little thugs, children who don't have any parental supervision or guidance. I live in a house full of killers and proud of it. I hear it's open season on thieves too. When the infrastructure of this country fails and every one is too broke to buy food, we're gonna be eating here in this house while you try to sustain yourself on a mess of weeds and grasshoppers.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

Love the Animals wrote:
<quoted text>
What game exactly is it that the kids are hunting inside of the school? I hope that people don't seriously believe that hunting is to blame for the school's gun problem. If so then the school's problem will never be resolved.

Since: May 10

Rooted in Reality

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

hot chick wrote:
<quoted text>I like red necks with guns myself!!DO you know where the name red neck came from? Union coal miners,that wore a red scarfe around their neck.
You are right about the scarf. It was to identify them to keep from getting shot. By the way........You Go Girl!
hunting momma

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

JustMe wrote:
<quoted text>
you would have just had to be there.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

JustMe wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't stand a chance? It's obvious that you've never been hunting and are not smart enough about the subject to comment. When hunting the hunter is on the hunted's home turf and that makes it very difficult to harvest the animal. It's not as if one steps into the woods, takes a shot and then heads home.
Phil Goodson

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

Yes you are permitted to hunt in the state of Tennessee. But most people think that hunting is a God given right. It isn't. It is a privledge. That is why each hunter should be respectful to all persons. The hunter as a group is only a small percent of 1 percent of the total population. The Anti hunting groups are somewhere between 6-9 percent. The rest of the general population is riding the fence. They are neither for or against hunting. They are more realistically anti- hunter.Getting on here and blasting someone and cussing them serves no purpose other than to confirm some thoughts of the hunter as total jerks. If a person is truely anti hunting nothing you say or do will change their mind. And if an anti hunter confronts you you better believe there is a video camera or newspaper write close at hand. Best thing to do is turn the other cheek and do nothing. If you are hunting with the proper liscenses and with written permission from the landowner then you have nothing to hide or be ashamed of. But your hunting is just that "your" hunting. the improper actions of hunters ,such as....trepassing, littering, displayin harvested game on car hoods or with tailgates down with blood dripping from the bumper are just a few things that we hunhters do that cause the fence riders to jump into the anti hunting ranks.

Hunting isn't going to deplete any animal from existance in today's times. Hunting is designed to only take the surplus animals from the herd. That is why there are bag limits. I read it mentioned that some folks don't eat what they harvest. That is another reason that sours the non hunting group's stomach,. If you don't eat the meat then give it to a needy family or take it to some meat packaging house that have programs set up to help feed families in need. Hunters for the Hungry is one such program. I don't know if they will do it but Shepard's Corner may have some type of program like this in place.

Folks... there is a big difference in being a hunter or a shooter. I wear the name hunter proud and do everything i can to never tarnish it. The old saying one bad apple spoils the whole bunch is so true when it comes to hunting. Be ever mindful of your actions it could save hunting for your kids or grandchildren.
JustMe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

Sorry hillbilly numbnuts i'm not from 'the north' i'm just from a place that stressed education and frowned on inbreeding. That probably sounds 'yankee' to your sorry ass livin in your ma & pa's barn though I'm sure.
go back wrote:
<quoted text> go back north & stay there, dum ass, you 2 just me
hunting momma

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

JustMe wrote:
<quoted text>
do you eat any type of meat??
go back

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

Love the Animals wrote:
<quoted text>
guns in schools i like that idea, there should b one accessable to the staff every 50ft & it b a requirement all staff b trained in firearms, that would put a stop to school shootings dum ass go live in another country

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Nashville Forum right now

Search the Nashville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 4 hr Kelly Cox 1,440
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 20 hr Zeke 8,946
Nude snapchat swap 20 hr Batboy200 1
Wamp's son went straight to PR firm (Jun '10) 22 hr Oh Brother 4
BNA Kids Talent Agency Thu FilmSetGuy 2
Tn was site of the largest drug bust in history Thu common 1
WARNING AIG Company in Brentwood Thu HOBBS 10
•••
•••
•••
•••

Nashville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000