My record is clean

My record is clean

There are 78 comments on the Commercialappeal.com story from Feb 19, 2007, titled My record is clean. In it, Commercialappeal.com reports that:

Phillips says he is not a convicted felon, will appeal loss of lawman's license Gallaway Police Chief Billy Phillips said Monday he has been wrongfully accused.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Commercialappeal.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
MR PANCAKE

Mason, OH

#2 Mar 1, 2007
AMEN
Earl

United States

#3 Jul 27, 2007
Phillips, you and your dirty little town is a disgrace. Gallaway is trash central.
Leslie K Holte

Oakland, TN

#4 Aug 7, 2007
Earl wrote:
Phillips, you and your dirty little town is a disgrace. Gallaway is trash central.
What could you possibly know about Gallaway, Tennessee? You claim to live in Georgia. Please stay there!! We do not want or need you here. Straighten up Georgia if you need something to rabble rouse about.
Earl

Dade City, FL

#5 Aug 9, 2007
I don't live in Georgia. I Live in Arlington Tennessee. I don't know why the forum has Georgia on it. Gallaway IS a trash heap, and the police are redneck criminals.
Earl

Dade City, FL

#6 Aug 9, 2007
Gallaway is so rotten it made it onto the Tonight's Show with Jay Leno! Jay Leno even knows the place is infested with nut cases.
Jay

Memphis, TN

#7 Aug 14, 2007
Earl,Gallaway and Arlington are one of the same.So think about that.
Tennessee Traveler

United States

#8 Sep 21, 2007
Yeah the Galoway cops are dirty. The problem doesn't start or end there though. The cops are puppets. Who is pulling the strings? Find the biggest bank account or largest land owner and you will have the policy setter, the criminal hiding behind the law, the culprit pocketing profits stolen from motorists, the scumbag moving the pawns on his little portion of the world. Start publishing his name and investigating every aspect of his life. He wont be smart enough to evade discovery and prosecution forever.
Earl

United States

#9 Sep 21, 2007
I know the largest item on Galloway's budget is law enforcement. They lay out nearly a half million a year and that doesn't come from local taxes. Its being stolen from those unfortunate enough to have been pulled over by the crooks that run that dump.
disgusted

United States

#10 Oct 23, 2007
Galloway and Arlington are the same?Galloway is generic Mason.
Leslie K Holte

Oakland, TN

#11 Jan 19, 2008
Earl wrote:
I know the largest item on Galloway's budget is law enforcement. They lay out nearly a half million a year and that doesn't come from local taxes. Its being stolen from those unfortunate enough to have been pulled over by the crooks that run that dump.
I notice you can't even spell the name of the town properly genius. It's Gallaway, not Galloway. Go the speed limit and you won't get pulled over. I strongly suspect you're related to those deadbeats on the east end of town.
Leslie K Holte

Oakland, TN

#12 Jan 19, 2008
Jay wrote:
Start working on Memphis Jay. The murder capital of the world. 208 burglaries in the first eight days of the new year. The Fords, Ricky Peete, etc., etc. Besides shoot of your mouth, what do you boys do for your community?
Carl Hendricks

United States

#15 Jan 22, 2008
Hey Leslie what's up? I'm glad I can help you find a reason to exist. I'm glad that you found a friend in Billy Phillips. I'm sure the two of you will be together even at the gates of Hell.
P.S. Tell Billy I'm glad to see he now believes in poloygraph tests, so now the one he failed at the F.B.I. building about being a child molester maybe, just maybe he will ask GOD for forgiveness.
I hope this gives you more drive to continue you book.

Since: Jan 08

United States

#16 Jan 25, 2008
Carl Henrick was a great police office and served the city of Gallaway very well and he will make a great mayor.
Hickory Withe

Memphis, TN

#17 Feb 1, 2008
Jay wrote:
Not sure where you live but Gallaway and Arlington are NOT THE SAME AREA two different towns. They are close together but not the same and Gallaway is none for the police traps and dirty town. It needs to be cleaned up literally.
Leslie lte

Oakland, TN

#18 Feb 1, 2008
kathyleeholt wrote:
Carl Henrick was a great police office and served the city of Gallaway very well and he will make a great mayor.
Carl Hendricks was, is, and will always be a deadbeat dad who used the town of Gallaway as his own personal playground.

Since: Feb 08

Oakland, TN

#19 Feb 1, 2008
The Wife wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Les aren't you a convicted felony doing Billy's dirty work for him!!!!!
Which wife are you? Is this Crystal Johnson, Kim Lefflinger, Kerry at the Harley shop, Candice at the SO, or Lakeisha in the projects?

Oakland, TN

#20 Feb 1, 2008
kathyleeholt wrote:
Carl Hendricks is a great and wonderful man who was investigated by the FBI for providing drugs to the 13 year old he was trying to seduce, broke up James Patricio's home by sleeping with his wife Carol, sold a badge to Joe Mabry for money, and was last seen hanging out with the dead-beats on the east end of town.

Oakland, TN

#21 Feb 1, 2008
Carl Hendricks wrote:
Hey Leslie what's up? I'm glad I can help you find a reason to exist. I'm glad that you found a friend in Billy Phillips. I'm sure the two of you will be together even at the gates of Hell.
P.S. Tell Billy I'm glad to see he now believes in poloygraph tests, so now the one he failed at the F.B.I. building about being a child molester maybe, just maybe he will ask GOD for forgiveness.
I hope this gives you more drive to continue you book.
The Carl Hendricks we all know and love refused to take a polygraph, can't remember who he stole from, evidently can't remember who is wife is, and can PERISH the thought of ever again being a police officer. I've just finished viewing an entire website dedicated to Carl Hendricks. It looks to me like Hendricks stands a real good chance at being mayor of Tennessee State Prison. It ain't nice to snitch!! The part about Robert Stewart and the Memphis OCU made for some real good reading.

Oakland, TN

#22 Feb 1, 2008
The Wife wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Les aren't you a convicted felony doing Billy's dirty work for him!!!!!
Are you Leslie's wife? Or one of Carl's many wives/girlfriends/trolls. Just wondering.

Since: Jan 08

AOL

#23 Feb 1, 2008
Alphaman2002 wrote:
<quoted text>
Carl Hendricks is a great and wonderful man who was investigated by the FBI for providing drugs to the 13 year old he was trying to seduce, broke up James Patricio's home by sleeping with his wife Carol, sold a badge to Joe Mabry for money, and was last seen hanging out with the dead-beats on the east end of town.
Billy Phillips must be crazy to have a wacko like Leslie K. Holte defending his criminal record.Holte is known in law enforcement circle as a career criminal and is ban from all gambling joints in Miss.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Still Stalking 1 hr urcrazy 14
Keep a Word Drop a Word (Mar '15) 1 hr Frank 42
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 3 hr ILHBT 2,975
Republicans Want it all and Nothing for the Wor... 3 hr Bernie 1
Salary nonexempt work question. 5 hr Bender 4
Ronyale woods 11 hr Heather 3
News ACLU-TN Lawsuit Supports Students' Right to Fre... 20 hr Strel 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nashville Mortgages