DUI Driver May Face More Serious Charges

DUI Driver May Face More Serious Charges

There are 16 comments on the NewsChannel5.com Nashville story from Jun 4, 2008, titled DUI Driver May Face More Serious Charges. In it, NewsChannel5.com Nashville reports that:

A woman charged with DUI could face more serious charges after a string of crashes in South Nashville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsChannel5.com Nashville.

keith

Tullahoma, TN

#1 Jun 4, 2008
Gee,another murderer gets out and walks around free. What a great court system we have!
myoung

Manchester, TN

#2 Jun 4, 2008
put her away where she belongs you would me thats for sure she done it
inglemeade

Knoxville, TN

#3 Jun 4, 2008
let her sober up in prison
Jessica

Smyrna, TN

#4 Jun 4, 2008
I knew him personally and I just want to say how much I miss him. He was an amazing person, he made everyone feel like you had been friends forever
Shegogo

Brentwood, TN

#5 Jun 5, 2008
What was her bond? She got out of jail super quick? Will she get back on the road? I don't know because I have never been arrested for driving drunk....
Shegogo

Brentwood, TN

#6 Jun 5, 2008
I meant to say that I am stunned and don't know what this world is coming to....and I meant to say that I hope that she doesn't get behind the wheel of a car until this is taken care of.
UNKNOWN

Brentwood, TN

#7 Jun 5, 2008
SHE WAS PROBABLY DRUNK AN HOUR AFTER SHE GOT OUT. SHE HAS A BAD DRINKING PROBLEM, AND SHOULD HAVE BEEN HOME TAKING CARE OF HER YOUNG DAUGHTER. INSTEAD OF DRINKING AND CHASING MEN.
cssupport

Knoxville, TN

#8 Jun 7, 2008
I appreciate News Channel 5 for accuratly explaining the Kimberly Kelton charges. The other news stations have already come to the conclusion that Kelton actually killed then man on the Motorcycle. Kelton has not been proven to be the cause of the mans death. However, it is their right to report however they wish. It is sad though, that they would be so selfish to qickly put the blame on someone. I Pray for the Hamm family and the Kelton family. They have both been through alot and deserve our prayers.
Objective

Lexington, TN

#9 Jun 12, 2008
cssupport wrote:
I appreciate News Channel 5 for accuratly explaining the Kimberly Kelton charges. The other news stations have already come to the conclusion that Kelton actually killed then man on the Motorcycle. Kelton has not been proven to be the cause of the mans death. However, it is their right to report however they wish. It is sad though, that they would be so selfish to qickly put the blame on someone. I Pray for the Hamm family and the Kelton family. They have both been through alot and deserve our prayers.
I worked with the accused for several years. She had a bad drinking problem and relationship problem then. She apparantly still does. Her license was suspended for drinking and driving and yet she still does it. She put the bullets in the gun. Having a young child or being good at your job does not mean you are innocent. Trying to pass this off that someone else was driving is ridiculous. The Camera footage of her hitting the cars in the parking lot disproves that.
unknown

Nashville, TN

#10 Jun 12, 2008
UNKNOWN wrote:
SHE WAS PROBABLY DRUNK AN HOUR AFTER SHE GOT OUT. SHE HAS A BAD DRINKING PROBLEM, AND SHOULD HAVE BEEN HOME TAKING CARE OF HER YOUNG DAUGHTER. INSTEAD OF DRINKING AND CHASING MEN.
you know her too well...however, her daughter lives with the father now...
Concerned

Franklin, TN

#11 Dec 18, 2008
I wonder how she is spending the Christmas holidays while Mr. hamm's family is mourning.
Justice would be better served if there is a quick trial date. This woman needs to be off the streets and get extensive professional rehabilitation. She has not shown any change in behavior from past DUI and suspended license. There must be consequences for her actions.

Since: Oct 08

Nashville, TN

#12 Dec 18, 2008
As I recall, having a wreck when drinking where someone is killed is cause for a "manslaughter" charge.
gosnell gal

United States

#13 Dec 18, 2008
bless the family of the victim..my family lost someone to a drunk driver in october..jessica paige mueller our cousin, she was 24.

wesley ellis killed her when he plowed into her vehicle, he ran a stop light,he was drunk...he is walking free too.
anonymous

Nashville, TN

#14 Dec 18, 2008
Sometimes justice is slow, too slow maybe for some. I don't know all of the details of this incident, but I do know this child of God is currently getting the treatment she has so desperately needed. That is how she is spending her Christmas. My God loves her and forgives her,and wants to see her gain control of her life. Please pray that she will.
Unknown

Mabelvale, AR

#15 Jan 12, 2009
Kim has continually thought of nothing but herself and her own pleasures. She would meet strangers (male and female) and bring them to her house for sex where she would pass out drunk while her daughter slept in the house. These strangers could have/may have molested the little girl. For years several people have said that the best thing that could happen to Kims's little girl is for Kim to lose custody of her. Maybe the little girl has a chance now. I know of several people who have prayed for Kim to seek the help she needs for her sex and alcohol addictions. When one refuses God in their life, they will be given up to their reprobate mind. She must now face the consequences of her shameful lifestyle...even if it means prison time. Continue to pray for her and hope she accepts Jesus as her Savior and she desires His will for her life.
DHH

Nashville, TN

#16 Sep 6, 2009
Perry's family is still going through the grieving until this matter can be settled. It has been too long. I pray for her salvation, but we must all reap the consequences of our actions.
She does not need to have the opportunity to cause another death.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
country music question 53 min Dawna 32
I'm loving this! Let's get work! 4 hr FromKentucky 16
motels 5 hr need some indi 1
Don't mess with Trump!! 8 hr yup 92
News 2 Cannon County deputies found guilty in fatal ... (Sep '13) 9 hr lolz 18
Is Bannon Trump's Rasputin, Known for Slovenly ... 14 hr Bronnie 1
Donald Trump and Robert Mueller 14 hr Bronnie 2

Nashville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance