Jenny B

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

I just had a few questions about how Nashville operates on new years. Do all the bars do a cover on New years? What ones are reasonable? I am not looking to spend a lot on covers as we will be bar hopping. Any suggestions? Also I have heard that the cabs do not go far, they would rather do short runs. Hotel is four miles from the strip. Will there be a problem getting a cab to go that far? Also what is the situation with the police tents for rides?
downtheline

Stanley, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

The cabs take bids on the amount you are willing to pay....
Samantha

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Jenny B wrote:
I just had a few questions about how Nashville operates on new years. Do all the bars do a cover on New years? What ones are reasonable? I am not looking to spend a lot on covers as we will be bar hopping. Any suggestions? Also I have heard that the cabs do not go far, they would rather do short runs. Hotel is four miles from the strip. Will there be a problem getting a cab to go that far? Also what is the situation with the police tents for rides?
What hotle do you have a room reserved at?
Samantha

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

hotel rather
downtheline

Blacksburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

There are police giving rides and a few buses giving free rides... Alot of downtown streets closed and over 50,000 people expected in downtown over this weekend.
downtheline

Blacksburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

I would suggest hanging at downtown area hotels to avoid weather until an event you wish to go to. Foot traffic is really your only option.

“I'm sexy & I know it. ;)”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

downtheline wrote:
I would suggest hanging at downtown area hotels to avoid weather until an event you wish to go to. Foot traffic is really your only option.
Exactly. It's so crazy every year is the same.
downtheline

Greer, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Rain and cold weather coming in tonight.. Bet those gals have their panties on tonight!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

downtheline wrote:
Rain and cold weather coming in tonight.. Bet those gals have their panties on tonight!
Lol. Ill have my wet tshirt on ready. ;) with some heels & a scarf of course. ;)
downtheline

Greer, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

-bareXXXnaked- wrote:
<quoted text>Lol. Ill have my wet tshirt on ready. ;) with some heels & a scarf of course. ;)
Well I'll be at the Renaissance looking for you!
ready to party

Leitchfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Staying at hotel Preston tonight, which is about 6 miles from Broadway. and going to Broadway to party!! Needing to know what a taxi will charge.Also Not planning to spend a big cover charge for bars or clubs, because I want to bar hop. Not wanting to really go to a club because i did that last year and it was a sweltering expensively burning up inside mess. And I don't like the fact that you cant go outside to cool down a bit without having to repay to get back in. So please give me some suggestions on what will be fun to do. Thanks in advance.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

downtheline wrote:
<quoted text>Well I'll be at the Renaissance looking for you!
Good. ;)) ill come say hi. Trust me you won't miss me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr WOW 9,257
Personal- looking for a w/m to share with hot wife 1 hr Watchn 33
Scoreboard 2 hr rob 1
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 3 hr straight talk 1,489
Women answere this 10 hr Fat Dude 19
Nashville Sucks (Mar '10) 12 hr Stuart 62
Reese Witherspoon Moving To Nashville - Report 12 hr Stuart 2

Search the Nashville Forum:
•••
•••