United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

I know that every mom probably has said this about their kid, but my 15 year old son has singing talent. Only, I don't know where to start. I live a good ways from Nashville but could come there whenever needed. I know everyone runs to Nashville hoping to find their big break. He can sing, really well. He never meets a stranger and he loves being center of attention, not to mention he is a good lookin kid.. where do I begin? How do I point him in the right direction? What are the steps? I would appreciate any helpful advice.
melody

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

This child could make someone big money, if someone were willing to take time to meet him and listen to him.. and it would be a dream come true for him. He understands also that hard hard work and long hours would go along with it.
irony

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Can he wait tables? That's where most people with "talent" that come to Nashville wind up making the most money.
melody

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

irony wrote:
Can he wait tables? That's where most people with "talent" that come to Nashville wind up making the most money.
If the need arises, I'm sure he could. Thank you for your educated advice .
Mr Talent Scout

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

I'll sign him to a deal. The deal is you pay me $10,000, and I'll disappear with your money.

“standing up for America.”

Since: Feb 09

Joelton

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

melody wrote:
I know that every mom probably has said this about their kid, but my 15 year old son has singing talent. Only, I don't know where to start. I live a good ways from Nashville but could come there whenever needed. I know everyone runs to Nashville hoping to find their big break. He can sing, really well. He never meets a stranger and he loves being center of attention, not to mention he is a good lookin kid.. where do I begin? How do I point him in the right direction? What are the steps? I would appreciate any helpful advice.
You may want to invest in some recording time, it's easier to get them to listen if its on cd and easier to get it past along
melody

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

wdever wrote:
<quoted text>
You may want to invest in some recording time, it's easier to get them to listen if its on cd and easier to get it past along
Thank u

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Nashville Forum right now

Search the Nashville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 10 min WTSenior 124,826
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 1 hr REO 58,295
Balanced Good Music 3 hr James Young 15
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 4 hr sneaky snake 1,068
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 5 hr lex 8,505
Sorry I bothered 5 hr Missy 16
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 9 hr Armadillo 8,474
•••
•••
•••
Nashville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Nashville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Nashville People Search