music producers/ talent scouts. My son has singing talent

Posted in the Nashville Forum

melody

United States

#1 Jan 22, 2013
I know that every mom probably has said this about their kid, but my 15 year old son has singing talent. Only, I don't know where to start. I live a good ways from Nashville but could come there whenever needed. I know everyone runs to Nashville hoping to find their big break. He can sing, really well. He never meets a stranger and he loves being center of attention, not to mention he is a good lookin kid.. where do I begin? How do I point him in the right direction? What are the steps? I would appreciate any helpful advice.
melody

United States

#2 Jan 22, 2013
This child could make someone big money, if someone were willing to take time to meet him and listen to him.. and it would be a dream come true for him. He understands also that hard hard work and long hours would go along with it.
irony

Nashville, TN

#3 Jan 22, 2013
Can he wait tables? That's where most people with "talent" that come to Nashville wind up making the most money.
melody

United States

#4 Jan 23, 2013
irony wrote:
Can he wait tables? That's where most people with "talent" that come to Nashville wind up making the most money.
If the need arises, I'm sure he could. Thank you for your educated advice .
Mr Talent Scout

Franklin, TN

#5 Jan 23, 2013
I'll sign him to a deal. The deal is you pay me $10,000, and I'll disappear with your money.

“standing up for America.”

Since: Feb 09

Joelton

#6 Jan 23, 2013
melody wrote:
I know that every mom probably has said this about their kid, but my 15 year old son has singing talent. Only, I don't know where to start. I live a good ways from Nashville but could come there whenever needed. I know everyone runs to Nashville hoping to find their big break. He can sing, really well. He never meets a stranger and he loves being center of attention, not to mention he is a good lookin kid.. where do I begin? How do I point him in the right direction? What are the steps? I would appreciate any helpful advice.
You may want to invest in some recording time, it's easier to get them to listen if its on cd and easier to get it past along
melody

United States

#7 Jan 23, 2013
wdever wrote:
<quoted text>
You may want to invest in some recording time, it's easier to get them to listen if its on cd and easier to get it past along
Thank u

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 9 min Jed 1,782
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 10 min The Sage of Main ... 2,472
Balanced Good Music (Feb '14) 12 min gest 71
groomer has it worst dog grooming salon! (May '13) 12 hr kim 2
steve dozier king of Judicial MISCONDUCT (Oct '13) 20 hr Tew-ell 33
I will send the link out to everyone so they ca... 22 hr chuck 7
Country Singer Brad Paisley is Jewish (Oct '13) Thu america 13
Nashville Dating
Find my Match

Nashville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Nashville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Nashville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:22 pm PST

Bleacher Report11:22PM
Titans' Week 12 Preview vs. Eagles
NBC Sports 8:39 AM
Steven Jackson, Julio Jones practicing Friday
NBC Sports 2:24 PM
Column: NFL should realign after NFC South debacle - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:32 PM
Roman Harper fined $8,268 for unnecessary roughness
Bleacher Report 9:05 PM
Previewing Browns vs. Falcons