Body Found Inside Van - NewsChannel 5.com - Nashville, Tennessee

Aug 12, 2009 Read more: NewsChannel5.com Nashville 17
The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation is investigating a murder that took place along the Dickson County-Hickman County line. Read more
tsk

Wichita, KS

#1 Aug 12, 2009
thats pretty messed up

“Scott(June201976 -August112009)”

Since: Jan 10

Beloved Son,Brother,FatherRIP

#2 Mar 27, 2010
You know it!A Cold-Blooded murderer(s) will get theirs and soon!

Since: Aug 09

Holly Hill, SC

#6 Apr 6, 2010
SCOTT BROWN FAMILY wrote:
You know it!A Cold-Blooded murderer(s) will get theirs and soon!
You are and always have been an embarrassment to your own son . Poor kid didn't ever have a chance .

“Scott(June201976 -August112009)”

Since: Jan 10

Beloved Son,Brother,FatherRIP

#9 Apr 6, 2010
Smartypantz wrote:
<quoted text>
You are and always have been an embarrassment to your own son . Poor kid didn't ever have a chance .
He was a MAN,a true blue one!No,He didn't have a chance,He was UNARMED!Murdered in COLD-BLOOD! Justice will be served!

“Karmas!”

Since: Feb 10

KarmaVille

#10 Apr 6, 2010
I'm sure you have embarrassed many and still do.

“Whispers are heard”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#11 Apr 7, 2010
What is the point of posting to yourself? Can't you just write all this in a notebook?

“Whispers are heard”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#13 Apr 8, 2010
THE SCOTT BROWN FAMILY wrote:
<quoted text>I was replying to the comment made by the unknow it all,smartypantz.I'm doing more than writing it down I'm putting everything on dvd.I do appreciate your interest.Thank You.
Why would you want to do that? Is that going to help your cause? No one here knows anything that could help you find the bad guys.

“Karmas!”

Since: Feb 10

KarmaVille

#14 Apr 8, 2010
WillaNarissa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you want to do that? Is that going to help your cause? No one here knows anything that could help you find the bad guys.
I am talking about the malicious slander,defamation of character,lies she is perpetrating.It is my way of backing up my plans for a lawsuit.
round and round

Franklin, TN

#15 Sep 28, 2011
people can never understand anything until they can walk in your shoes....having a loved one murdered is a terrible event in its self, because the family is left shattered and trying to pick up the pieces.it leaves a hole and you wonder why it happened,especially as time goes by and it's not solved.but only people who have a heart will care,the rest always care less........carry on,carry on.
silence is a killer

Franklin, TN

#16 Nov 20, 2011
Why can't anyone comment on this that lives in Bon Aqua,he was killed on Moss Branch Rd. and taken to Lee Brown Rd.Why can't anyone tell the police what happened?So many deaf ears,eh?Someone needs to step up to the plate and find these people.But thats small town for you...does Chandler ring a bell?
silence is a killer

Franklin, TN

#17 Dec 9, 2011
can i get a witness??????????
Scotts Mom

Kingston Springs, TN

#18 Dec 10, 2011
Someday,some way......Scott will have JUSTICE!!!! Miss him so much:( R.I.P. Son,Love Mom and Family <3
lilbro

Franklin, TN

#19 Dec 12, 2011
Scotts Mom wrote:
Someday,some way......Scott will have JUSTICE!!!! Miss him so much:( R.I.P. Son,Love Mom and Family <3
go to hickmancotopix...someone's talkin about it...luv ya mom.We will get our answers...it takes someone w/guts to stand up and give us some hope.
lilbro2013

United States

#20 Feb 22, 2013
Waiting for Justice..... Who did this?
Brooke

Dickson, TN

#21 Feb 23, 2013
I you and your family ever tried to get the news media back involved. I know it is important for your family. If you do not feel like the police are doing enough to help you guys the media may be interested in that also. As a mother I do wish the best for you all and I know I would also do whatever I could to solve their murders if it was one of my children. Do not give up. Keep fighting for justice.
Cheryl

United States

#22 Feb 27, 2013
Brooke wrote:
I you and your family ever tried to get the news media back involved. I know it is important for your family. If you do not feel like the police are doing enough to help you guys the media may be interested in that also. As a mother I do wish the best for you all and I know I would also do whatever I could to solve their murders if it was one of my children. Do not give up. Keep fighting for justice.
Thanks for your input, we have thought about it, but not sure which direction to go. When you're told not to do things,cause it may jeopardize the investigation, then you wait to see what can come of it. And as of so far nothing, it's frustrating to say the least. But it's also scary that if the person who did it finds out who you are, they may come after you. There are 2 people of interest cause they are the last known people to be around and talk to my brother.... They know me and I know them. But connecting the dots to them has been fruitless. I feel one or the other was with him and they ended up at someone's house and something happened. Whether by the person or an unknown person that was hanging out there. It's a mystery for us for sure. Thanks again for your kind words, it means a lot.
Reading the headline

Franklin, TN

#23 Mar 1, 2013
Wow I'm sitting here reading about my brothers death going on 4 yrs, where has the time gone and it's sad to look at his picture on the front page and still no answers.... It's hard to have faith and strength but we must carry on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kelly G 1 hr johnny 67
back in black Fri CHARLIES ANGEL 2
Torn Fri ugh 8
Look out, America, here comes Hillary!! Fri spirit 1 4
Drake Melson Fri buyer 3
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) Fri bigfan 2,224
lasik eye surgery, not a cure-all Thu Look 5
More from around the web

Nashville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE