Body Found Inside Van - NewsChannel 5.com - Nashville, Tennessee

Full story: NewsChannel5.com Nashville

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation is investigating a murder that took place along the Dickson County-Hickman County line.
Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated Mar 1, 2013
tsk

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2009

Judged:

thats pretty messed up

“Scott(June201976 -August112009)”

Since: Jan 10

Beloved Son,Brother,FatherRIP

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2010

Judged:

You know it!A Cold-Blooded murderer(s) will get theirs and soon!

Since: Aug 09

Bailey, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2010

Judged:

SCOTT BROWN FAMILY wrote:
You know it!A Cold-Blooded murderer(s) will get theirs and soon!
You are and always have been an embarrassment to your own son . Poor kid didn't ever have a chance .

“Scott(June201976 -August112009)”

Since: Jan 10

Beloved Son,Brother,FatherRIP

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2010

Judged:

Smartypantz wrote:
<quoted text>
You are and always have been an embarrassment to your own son . Poor kid didn't ever have a chance .
He was a MAN,a true blue one!No,He didn't have a chance,He was UNARMED!Murdered in COLD-BLOOD! Justice will be served!

“Karmas!”

Since: Feb 10

KarmaVille

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2010

Judged:

I'm sure you have embarrassed many and still do.

“Whispers are heard”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2010

Judged:

What is the point of posting to yourself? Can't you just write all this in a notebook?

“Whispers are heard”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2010

Judged:

THE SCOTT BROWN FAMILY wrote:
<quoted text>I was replying to the comment made by the unknow it all,smartypantz.I'm doing more than writing it down I'm putting everything on dvd.I do appreciate your interest.Thank You.
Why would you want to do that? Is that going to help your cause? No one here knows anything that could help you find the bad guys.

“Karmas!”

Since: Feb 10

KarmaVille

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2010

Judged:

WillaNarissa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you want to do that? Is that going to help your cause? No one here knows anything that could help you find the bad guys.
I am talking about the malicious slander,defamation of character,lies she is perpetrating.It is my way of backing up my plans for a lawsuit.
round and round

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2011

Judged:

people can never understand anything until they can walk in your shoes....having a loved one murdered is a terrible event in its self, because the family is left shattered and trying to pick up the pieces.it leaves a hole and you wonder why it happened,especially as time goes by and it's not solved.but only people who have a heart will care,the rest always care less........carry on,carry on.
silence is a killer

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2011

Judged:

Why can't anyone comment on this that lives in Bon Aqua,he was killed on Moss Branch Rd. and taken to Lee Brown Rd.Why can't anyone tell the police what happened?So many deaf ears,eh?Someone needs to step up to the plate and find these people.But thats small town for you...does Chandler ring a bell?
silence is a killer

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2011

Judged:

can i get a witness??????????
Scotts Mom

Dickson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2011

Judged:

Someday,some way......Scott will have JUSTICE!!!! Miss him so much:( R.I.P. Son,Love Mom and Family <3
lilbro

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2011

Judged:

Scotts Mom wrote:
Someday,some way......Scott will have JUSTICE!!!! Miss him so much:( R.I.P. Son,Love Mom and Family <3
go to hickmancotopix...someone's talkin about it...luv ya mom.We will get our answers...it takes someone w/guts to stand up and give us some hope.
lilbro2013

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Waiting for Justice..... Who did this?
Brooke

Kingston Springs, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

I you and your family ever tried to get the news media back involved. I know it is important for your family. If you do not feel like the police are doing enough to help you guys the media may be interested in that also. As a mother I do wish the best for you all and I know I would also do whatever I could to solve their murders if it was one of my children. Do not give up. Keep fighting for justice.
Cheryl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Brooke wrote:
I you and your family ever tried to get the news media back involved. I know it is important for your family. If you do not feel like the police are doing enough to help you guys the media may be interested in that also. As a mother I do wish the best for you all and I know I would also do whatever I could to solve their murders if it was one of my children. Do not give up. Keep fighting for justice.
Thanks for your input, we have thought about it, but not sure which direction to go. When you're told not to do things,cause it may jeopardize the investigation, then you wait to see what can come of it. And as of so far nothing, it's frustrating to say the least. But it's also scary that if the person who did it finds out who you are, they may come after you. There are 2 people of interest cause they are the last known people to be around and talk to my brother.... They know me and I know them. But connecting the dots to them has been fruitless. I feel one or the other was with him and they ended up at someone's house and something happened. Whether by the person or an unknown person that was hanging out there. It's a mystery for us for sure. Thanks again for your kind words, it means a lot.
Reading the headline

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Wow I'm sitting here reading about my brothers death going on 4 yrs, where has the time gone and it's sad to look at his picture on the front page and still no answers.... It's hard to have faith and strength but we must carry on.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Nashville Forum right now

Search the Nashville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BNA Kids Talent Agency 6 min Curious 1
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 3 hr Zeke 8,941
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 8 hr jumpy 1,430
If Fences Don't Work, Why Is There One Around T... 15 hr Zebo 2
Carpet cleaning (Feb '13) 20 hr Wondering 10
Hard Rock/Heavy Metal Music Linked to The Decli... 21 hr Culture Auditor 1
Prisoner Transportation Services LLC is a Disgrace (Aug '09) 22 hr Leep 319
•••
•••